Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,918 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader (499 Views)

APC Will Die Before 2023 – Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by kaakakinews: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun State has merged as Chairman of the National Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP).

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/03/olagunsoye-oyinlola-emerges-coalition-of-political-parties-leader/

1 Like

Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by okeyglm: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by profnigga(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
see im tongue chaii... dis man go mumu when he still dey small.
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Yoruba national leader of PDP. Yoruba national leader of APC. Yoruba national leader of CUPP cheesy

Which one should I vote for? Where are my Umunna to tell me which is best for me? cheesy
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by Jabioro: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is CCUP a political party or just a common centre where to verge ours anger,show ours prowness greed move..Give us new face with good attensdant record not Saraki,Tabuwal,Kwa...so who are part and pasu of the present government..
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by nellyelitz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
OBJ in disguise, if u knw u knw!
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by FairCritic(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Yoruba national leader of PDP. Yoruba national leader of APC. Yoruba national leader of CUPP cheesy

Which one should I vote for? Where are my Umunna to tell me which is best for me? cheesy

I hope at the end of the day, the South East will not be short changed.
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by DWJOBScom(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Well i hope it's the rest move
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
FairCritic:

I hope at the end of the day, the South East will not be short changed.

Well, Na siddon look I dey cheesy
Re: Olagunsoye Oyinlola Emerges Coalition Of Political Parties’ Leader by yipata: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
U MEAN OBASANJO EMERGED. COS WE ALL KNOW WHO HIS MENTORS AND LEADERS ARE, AND WHO PLACED HIM THERE AND MADE HIM LEAVE APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They're Collecting Signatures Of APC Senators 2 Effect The Impeachment Of Saraki / DE-PROSCRIPTION: IPOB Suspends Talks With Ohanaeze, South-east Govs / NDLEA Official Kills Woman During Raid On Lagos Community...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.