Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 (660 Views)

Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by Alexcharlz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018

Alvaro morata has opted for a change of shirt number from 9 to 29 after birth of his twin babies
Chelsea striker Alvaro morata has announced he is dropping the no 9 Jersey after the birth of his twin babies. The striker is now expected to wear the no 29 Jersey for next season.

Chelsea announced the strikers decision on this official Twitter account and wished the Spaniard the best of luck.

Alvaro morata in an interview had stated the reason behind the change of Jersey number where he said:

"I like the number nine but now I have two babies with me."

The striker who had a season to forget in the previous campaign after his switch from real madrid to Chelsea hopes to leave his past behind him as he looks forward to a better future. Maybe a change of shirts was the first step to such Success. The cursed no 9 Jersey according to the London blue fans was probably the reason behind the strikers lack of success. The new season will tell how right or wrong they are.
skyxports

Do you think the no 9 Jersey was the sole reason behind morata's failure last season ?

���
Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by Randy100: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
The change of jersey cannot help him.

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by dacanv(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
That's ryt, let's blame it on the number
Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by Amirullaha(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
What of the screenshot/picture
Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let's see the pictures

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by Alexcharlz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by tompat86(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Even NEPA change to PHCN no difference...the problem no b d jersey no,na d person wey wear d jersey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata Dumps Cursed No 9 Jersey For No 29 by omar22(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Alexcharlz:

Alvaro morata has opted for a change of shirt number from 9 to 29 after birth of his twin babies
Chelsea striker Alvaro morata has announced he is dropping the no 9 Jersey after the birth of his twin babies. The striker is now expected to wear the no 29 Jersey for next season.

Chelsea announced the strikers decision on this official Twitter account and wished the Spaniard the best of luck.

Alvaro morata in an interview had stated the reason behind the change of Jersey number where he said:

"I like the number nine but now I have two babies with me."

The striker who had a season to forget in the previous campaign after his switch from real madrid to Chelsea hopes to leave his past behind him as he looks forward to a better future. Maybe a change of shirts was the first step to such Success. The cursed no 9 Jersey according to the London blue fans was probably the reason behind the strikers lack of success. The new season will tell how right or wrong they are.
skyxports

Do you think the no 9 Jersey was the sole reason behind morata's failure last season ?

���

He dropped the number 9 for 29 because he had his twins on the 29th

Abi is that not the same 9 goal machine Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink wore

(1) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Scores To Give Galatasaray Victory Over Göztepe / Anthony Joshua Knocked Povetkin OUT At Round 7 / Winning Games For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.