Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (36093 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by yeyeboy23(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking
In about 5years time,Lagos will be in the same standard as Newyork and London cheesy
iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Grace001: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
And it took Amosu almost 7 years to construct bridges in Ogun state. Clueless governor Amosu just purposely want to suffer the people of akute alagbado and ogba ayo. If he wasn’t ready to construct Bridges why make things worse for people of that area.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by emmpire: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Construction going on, people working around close to the site without PPE. Even the contractors didn't even secure the area and make it safe for pedestrians and non-working personnel around. May God help my country Nigeria.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Dalighted(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

There's nothing slow about the Pen Cinema flyover. if anything, i thik it's going on at a very fast paced. They should be done by the end of the year.
I was even thinking the construction is too fast
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by tok2sob: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dalighted:
This similar project is ongoing in Ilorin and it had started last year maybe believe me this Agege bridge will be finished 2yrs before the completion of this Ilorin bridge.. Useless leaders resides here in Ilorin

Agege bridge is just 4 to 5 month old, it’s 1 year project
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Ukpor1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lagos state governor is working.he knows dat the problems Lagos are facing is traffic.I don't think they will finish dat flyover b4 DEC oo.those engineering dey also working day and night.the flyover is too long from pen cinema to okekoto bus stop
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by fortune1968: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I passed through there last year. That Oba statue was iconic.
Na oba statue matter dem dey talk for u here ?
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
fortune1968:
Na oba statue matter dem dey talk for u here ?

Your point is
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
...something that they've uprooted grin

I know, that is why I said "was iconic".
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by nzeobi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

There's nothing slow about the Pen Cinema flyover. if anything, i thik it's going on at a very fast paced. They should be done by the end of the year.
you believe they will be through by december ?. well me i say they should be faster.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking
In about 5years time,Lagos will be in the same standard as Newyork and London cheesy

In a thousand years it can't be like Johanesburg how much more new york or London.

Don't get me wrong...im not an enemy of progress but for that to happen they have to do a total restructuring from the trot which is practically impossible..

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Butoneday2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking
Keep dreaming.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by LaExpert: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
hustla:
He should do ogijo too
Ogijo is not in Lagos.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by thunderbabs: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Only Lagos APC is the real APC. The other one we know is chinese Apc.... I am for efiribodi, i am for nobodi undecided
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by princeakins(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided Wah tin precisely?
queenbetsy:
The traffic that this thing is causing ehn..... undecided
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2018
psychologist:
Op Biko

Is auto.josh and Autoreportng one and same person
For clarity purpose

No Sir... Different folks but same niche

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Shakitibob0: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by oludarekehinde(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Eko o no baje

Check my signature for genuine online business / survey that pays and registration is absolutely free
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Sayboy: 3:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by chrizzyace: 4:01am On Aug 04, 2018
kolajoo:
Congrats people of agege.

My experience with Etisalat. I noticed since yesterday am having downtime, the connectivity was just too poor and having worst moment with browsing experience all because I borrowed 1G of data. Immediately I settled the debt today I am having a good time back with top speed again.

Etisalat una fada. Stingy people follow by emptyhen.

I’ve been wondering if I’m the only one that uses 1gig etisalat for just 3 days when I don’t stream live videos, or use Facebook or IG... how do you cope?
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by lozanni(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=rickyrex post=69962347]Every where for Lagos now nah bridge. Its OK. Hope I will not wake up one morning and see a fly over above my roof[/quotle]

grin Your place will then be renamed: 'Ile Abe bridge'. House Under the bridge.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Lawalemi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
I want Ambode as the president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria / Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / Move To Australia Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.