Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers (37896 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by WNRblog: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani, the lawmaker representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, has claimed his colleagues who defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) last week, were promised “juicy carrots”.

Sani stated this on Thursday during his appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today in Abuja.
Despite opting to remain in the APC, Senator Sani said he had not been made any promise of an automatic ticket.

“I heard that senators were promised juicy carrots and I am not a rabbit. But what I know very well is that the PDP promised automatic tickets.

“The APC said there is no automatic ticket and I believe I am very much prepared for any form of primaries,” he said.

http://wapnetrealm.com/senator-shehu-sani-reveals-how-pdp-lured-apc-lawmakers/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by dodelight(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
That doesn't change the fact that you're still a Coward!

Modify: For those quoting me and saying rubbish, and thinking I belong to the indomie generation.
Well, I was born into Buhari's first reign.
Being a coward has nothing to do with your past achievements or heroic feat.
Did you think Shehu Sani changed his mind about defection because he has Nigeria's interest at heart? Only a fool will believe that. The change of mind was forced on him by lack of support from his political base. So wise up. He is a coward!

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
2019 World Cup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
speech cowards make

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mystiquefia: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sir, Your Narrative Doesn't Leave Us All Astonished. Same Scenario Played Out In Benue And Sokoto States And Only Men Of Integrity Like You Could Witstand The Temptation From The Inducement Loots That Are Being Exhumed From GEJ's Backyard Following The Monumental Mismanagement Of Public Funds From His Regime.

Albeit, One Thing Is Clear. APC AND MR PRESIDENT Remains Obliged To The Cleansing Operations They Were Mandated By Nigerians To Carry Out. And No Amount Of Criticisms, Dispensation Of Fake News, Ungrouping And Regrouping Of Political Miscreants Would Pose Any Threat To The Ongoing Reformation Process In Our Great Country.
GOD BLESS APC!!!
GOD BLESS SAI BABA!!

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Peter4naz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are you sure of what u ar saying
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by TheFreeOne: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
He should be more concerned about his political future.

El rufai will show him pepper cos like he once opined Fulanis don't forget nor forgive easily.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mystiquefia: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
He should be more concerned about his political future.

El rufai will show him pepper cos like he once opined Fulanis don't forget nor forgive easily.

You Should Be More Concerned About Your Already Deteriorating State Of Health, After The 2019 General Election.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is rubbish talk, we even heard some politicians were promised free oil-well. Nigeria must be save from evil ruler ship else let the country divide. I cannot bear the deaf-silent by Buhari, his army and police on the murdering of innocent women and children.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Butterflyle0: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is nothing wrong with being offered a "juicy carrot ", so long as you are putting the interest of the people first.

Someone said they were lured away with juicy carrots which means it was their personal interest that lured them out and you are here saying as long as they put the interest of the people first.

I shake my head for you. How both relate is only known to you sha

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mystiquefia: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
dignity33:
Now Sani have turn to Buhari senator before I forget N100m still at work may be because he never delivered on what they paid him to do.

You Obviously Need An Occulist To Correct Your Eye Defect Of Hypermetropia With A Converging Lens.

His Statements Suggests He Was Offered Bribe To Defect Into The Opposition But He Refused.
Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity, He Has No Business Inducing His Supporters. He Didn't Even Attempt Such In 2015 Before He Assumed Office, Why Would He Resort Cheaply Into It When He's President??
Maybe You Should Ask Qtns As To Why Pdp Polithiefcians Who Couldnt Adapt To Changes Had To Re-camp Into The Mother Ocean Of Corruption. The Answer Is Simple The Foundation Upon Which APC Is Built Detests Amassing Of Public Funds And Abhoring Of Criminal Elements.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Someone said they were lured away with juicy carrots which means it was their personal interest that lured them out and you are here saying as long as they put the interest of the people first.

It seems you are APC stalwart that is why you are reasoning like an infant . If the "juicy carrot" still has the good of the people at heart , then there is nothing wrong with taking such .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Just read what you wrote...this time slowly.

Then hit the "modify" icon

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mystiquefia: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Lolz I Cannot Laugh Ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Lolz I Cannot Laugh Ooo
I didn't intend my post to be funny but just take a look at the guy's comment.

shioor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

na wa o!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mankosi: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
His real name is 2face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by crixanie1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Trying to to paint others bad so as to be seen as a good person....... what a pity, it very obvious u are begging for likes and vote.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Mystiquefia: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mankosi:
His real name is 2face

He's Not 2faced. There Is A Saying That Evil Association Corrupts Good Manners.
This Was Shehu Sani's Initial Stance Before He Started Hobnobing With Political Prostitutes And Wolves In Cheaps Clothings Who Decamped Into APC.
I think at the moment he'z identified with The Verse Of The Bible That Says "If Your Left Eye Would Cause You To Sin Pluck It Out".

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
See your reasoning.Define juicy carrot .Juicy carrot can never and will never be synonymous with putting the interest of the people first.Once you eat it the people become LAST This is the Gospel according to PDP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Why not read it and modify it since your brain is having issues with comprehension
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Shelumiel: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nationalman:
See your reasoning.Define juicy carrot .Juicy carrot can never and will never be synonymous with putting the interest of the people first.Once you eat it the people become LAST
Why are you reason like that ? Don't you think it is possible to still eat your cake and have it ?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Opinionated: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin

Who is now rabbit?

Maybe Little Emmanuella can help Senator Saraki with the Tolotolo in the Senate.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by tesppidd: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
They did not defect when they claimed buhari was killing innocent biafrans

They did not defect when they claimed buhari was supporting herdsmen to murder people in benue

They did not defect when they claimed the nbs said millions have lost their jobs under buhari

They lost in the ward congresses and decided to defect after all the juicy pdp promises

And some nigerians actually believe them when they said they defected to defend democracy or because the apc failed to provide the dividends of democracy

Idiotic Nigerians!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by AK481(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
The goat has been suspended for APC
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Moneytize: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you are APC stalwart that is why you are reasoning like an infant . If the "juicy carrot" still has the good of the people at heart , then there is nothing wrong with taking such .
How old are you for starters? You are making absolutely no sense with this your write up.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Corrinthians(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
I honestly didn't read whatever it is he's got to say. I dislike traitors.

That said, after commenting, I decided to check it out and couldn't stop laughing at this line..

“I heard that senators were promised juicy carrots and I am not a rabbit

I can imagine Dino Melaye being a monkey and a rabbit at the same time. grin ;

Saraki is also a rabbit. cheesy

But Shehu Sani looks more like a rabbit than all of them. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers by Nationalman: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Why are you reason like that ? Don't you think it is possible to still eat your cake and have it ?
We eat our cake and we are still thinking of having it. That is the problem of so Many misinformed youths ,who's political orientation have been bastardized by PDP and their e-orangutan's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.