Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (75004 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / 2019:who Do We Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Sharpshooota: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Alariiwo: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
4601CE:
What will happen to our Biafra slave brothers? shocked

They'll get Senate President or Speaker slot most likely grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Benjom(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Peter and any of the above grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Mike4S: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'd a dream last night and it was Atiku that won the PDP primary election.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by bestviewer: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Peter Obi all the way for VP

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
President - North

VP - South West.

Presidential ticket will go to either Atiku or Kwakwanso

Vice presidency will go to Yorubas as PDP currently hold no State in South West.

Our Eastern brothers will learn what politics is in a matter of months.

Story

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by mt77: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meanwhile 3 rules of handling wealthsuccessfully on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/3-rules-of-handling-wealth-successfully./
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by geeworld1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigeria politcians these days

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by mezebel(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bihari remain my candidate anytime,anyday. from nwanyiumuahia.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by abibun: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dankwanbo/Obi
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by MPESA(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
SARAKI FOR PRESIDENT
EKWEREMADU FOR. VICE PRESIDENT

BECAUSE THE DUO HAVE A VERY GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP AND UNDERSTANDING TO EACH OTHER AND ABOVE ALL WITH GOOD AND COMMANDING EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

ATIKU PRESIDENT
PETER OBI / PETER FAYOSE. VP.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by ikevictor: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
It’s not the news that saddens me...it’s the comments.

By now I expect sensible Nigerian youths to resist any effort from useless posters pledging any form of support, predictions or campaigns that promotes continued governance from these set of undying demonic fools...

Suffer no de tire una?

Some of these posts are sponsored by the same people, thereby conditioning our minds to feel we are option-less. RESIST ALL OF THEM - FOCUS ON HOW TO IDENTIFY A TRUE LEADER irrespective of tribe, religion or class.

Then use our biggest tool Social Media to unite and promote this individual to save us in this nation.

Remember, the time is NOW!!

If not now, then when??

It’s sad we still waste time discussing idiots who has nothin to offer, even at this critical time they want to snuff life out of us and our families.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
From what is on ground,tambuwal/makarfi/saraki will pick the ticket.vice will likely go to ekweremmadu.but buhari will win all of them easily,the easiest will be saraki.only kwankwaso and atiku can trouble buhari..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by chidextec: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
All PDP presidential and VP hopefuls doesn't stand a chance against PMB/Osibanjo... Bubu will take them to the cleaners period.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Afamed: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tonye your Ahmed Maikafi isn't on the proposed PDP Presidential candidates.
cc : Tonye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Afamed: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
chidextec:
All PDP presidential and VP hopefuls doesn't stand a chance against PMB/Osibanjo... Bubu will take them to the cleaners period.
You said it all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by budusky05(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
fergie001:
This is tightttttt....

VP for Peter Obi will be massive

Presidency for Tambuwal....will be cool

Saraki won't contest..for sure

Atiku Kwankwaso will go for the kill
Fayose Obi for VP
For PDP

Peter obi? The guy no fit deliver anambra, you r here rant and calculating rubish

against

Buhari/Osinbajo

Nice 1
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by engrj(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
If PDP can give us Saraki as president, Peter Obi as vice then it's settled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by TrueLEADER: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Atiku Peter Obi...... Sample.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by pat077: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dakwambo /Peter obi..... My choice
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by 400billionman: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
If Peter Obi and Atiku control Nigeria's economy ego better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by selfemployed(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sarki/Rochas okorocha
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by wallex1983(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't know who will be president. But I know who won't.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by kuuljay(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Another set of all fulanis
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by makkosky(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
My prediction:
Saraki/Ekweremadu
Atiku/Fayose
Kwankwaso/Peter Obi

What are your predictions?
[/quote]

Haba.

Is like you guys has forgotten that ayodele fayose declared his presidential ambition.

Or the fame down drown?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
marttol:
APC SHOULD HAND DOWN FASHOLA... IF BUHARI IS THE ONE TO REPRESENT THEM AGAIN... I'M SORRY, THEY MIGHT LOSE...

Joke of the Millennium
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by goldenval(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kwankwaso/Peter Obi I will vote for them. tired of this hardship called APC undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by rajiraymond(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Same thing Goodluck fans were saying in 2015.. now he is in otuoke drinking otapiapia. I think Buhari cows needs him more than Nigerians at the moment

Stop comparing PMB's popularity with GEJ.
The difference is clear!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by OhiOfIhima: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
MPESA:
SARAKI FOR PRESIDENT
EKWEREMADU FOR. VICE PRESIDENT

BECAUSE THE DUO HAVE A VERY GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP AND UNDERSTANDING TO EACH OTHER AND ABOVE ALL WITH GOOD AND COMMANDING EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

ATIKU PRESIDENT
PETER OBI / PETER FAYOSE. VP.

Naw working relationship person wan chop after all d wealth dey have accrued to themselves. PDP has no candidate to contest wit Bubu.. I will be vr grateful if anyone can retire Buhari to Daura, but d chance is vr slim..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP! The same problematic issues!
Instead of AGREEING on 1 candidate to show REPENTANCE AND SOLIDIARITY, the useless members are splitting hairs. Like they stand ANY chance with Buhari’s BASTARDS-OF-NORTH INEC? undecided

For the fact that THEY HAVE BEEN IN PARTIES THAT HAVE MISLED NIGERIA. . . . .

SOWORE!!!! Time for an exposed, younger generation with a patriotic mindset. kiss

But INEC with fake PVCs registered under the BASTARDS of the NORTH?

Only a miracle can save Nigeria. Too bad I don’t believe in miracles. cry

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by positivethought: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
deboysben:
supported
I concur
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
4601CE:
What will happen to our Biafra slave brothers? shocked
If you think the pdp will give the disloyal south west a VP slot you must believe they are stupid.
What does your region contribute to the pdp?

The way All your leaders were beaten thoroughly by uche secondus is the way the south East will obliterate any Yoruba pretender in the pdp.

You better focus on your jagaban and his APC party and leave the regional pdp for those that believe in it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.