Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (75003 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / 2019:who Do We Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
dennisworld1:
Now u see were pdp confusion is. Who will be their candidate. U think Atiku after spending billions will watch saraki or kwankwanso win..lols. as for tambuwal he can never get that ticket. Or u feel maybe lamido will watch them take the ticket lols..that is were the problem lies. Saraki,atiku,tambuwal all decamp becos of selfish interest.i pity pdp cus non of this said candidates can defeat buhari...the movememt buhari is unstopable...saraki the cunning man wont watch kwankwanso to win that ticket.
They know better. They'd combine either Atiku/Fayose or Kwankwanso/obi. The ticket can not miss these two. Either two of 'em will trouble Buhari. Sarakis' time is not now. He might eventually vie for VP. He knows he can't win the Presidential ticket for now. He's just hellbent on seeing the downfall of Buhari.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Johnterryfama(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kwankoso second in APC primaries after Buhari. do u know what DAT means? Peter Obi Ndi Ibo .an opportunity for IBO to see their own in presidency for the first time .
complete the rest .
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thank you for pushing to front page. You the boss.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
IntrovertedK:
hahahahahaha.. Lemme laugh back. Atiku knows Igbo can be deceived easily hence he is doing his best to bring you yeasterners under his feet first and which he has succeeded in anyway. Saraki is at loggerheads with Tinubu doesn't mean they don't know the value of what the West means to their political ambition/career. Anybody can be in loggerheads with anybody as far as politics is concerned. Buh that doesn't stop them from running to Pa OBJ to seek for help while all they do is rubbish PMB government online, support Igbos online and visit any yeastern governor and that's enough to make you Igbos lick their balls. Hahahahahahaha 2019 is just few months away. Without Ayo Fayose, Wikes' plan wouldn't have gone smoothly i hope you know that too? Nigeria shall hear am come 2019. Same thing we did to GEJ. I know he can never ever make such mistake in his life again.
My friend your long story shows how much the truth pains you.

If you believe You are so relevant, why couldn't any of your leaders defeat uche secondus for chairman.

Your leaders lost to a jjc, and decided to leave the pdp.

Every single leader in the pdp have come to the East to pay homage in anticipation of an igbo alliance.

When was the last time did you hear that pdp came to lobby Yoruba leaders. ?
They have given you all up to the APC. You have nobody in the critical structure of the pdp.

Nobody in the pdp is going to give the south west anything significant anytime soon.

Ekweremadu ,a proponent of an igbo presidency will never allow it.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by AdesegunSanni89: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Johnterryfama:
Kwankoso second in APC primaries after Buhari. do u know what DAT means? Peter Obi Ndi Ibo .an opportunity for IBO to see their own in presidency for the first time .
complete the rest .
Please remind us of the difference between Kwankwanso and Buhari's votes in the said primaries. Continue to day overate your PDP losers. BUhari will totally destroy all these mofos you IPOB miscreants are shouting support for.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
mysteryman2014:

So who delivers SW, SE is a given for PDP, so a SW VP will be more like it. My 2pence.

I agree with you.. A south west has to be VP to appease the west. If not APC will carry the day there due to tinubu, osibanjo and all the governors.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Please remind us of the difference between Kwankwanso and Buhari's votes in the said primaries. Continue to day overate your PDP losers. BUhari will totally destroy all these mofos you IPOB miscreants are shouting support for.
You are underrating a party that governed Nigeria for 16 years, and is currently re-emerging. ?

Keep underrating. Your collective lose is igbo gain.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

If you believe You are so relevant, why couldn't any of your leaders defeat uche secondus for chairman.

Every single leader in the pdp have come to the East to pay homage in anticipation of an igbo alliance.

They have given you all up to the APC. You have nobody in the critical structure of the pdp.

Nobody in the pdp is going to give the south west anything significant anytime soon.

You mentioned pain? Lemme laugh in Twi. Udonmeanit. I said it in my post and i know you didn't read or you intentionally ignore the part. No relevant PDP leader buh yet Wike couldn't install Secondus without ordinary Fayose. Buh i already talk am. God go keep us. We are here.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I agree with you.. A south west has to be VP to appease the west. If not APC will carry the day there due to tinubu, osibanjo and all the governors.
Pdp did not appease the south west by giving them chairman, and you think they will risk all to a tinubu stronghold?

keep dreaming.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by AdesegunSanni89: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

You are underrating a party that governed Nigeria for 16 years, and is currently re-emerging. ?

Re-emerging ko, re-incanating ni. Since PDP lost Federal Powers, how many governorships have they won? they keep losing. By 2019, PDP will be buried finally. mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

The reason why south west didn't emerge the chairman of PDP is cos of fayose. A south Western chairman will trounce his bid for the presidential or vice ticket. It's politics, that was the reason he said nobody in the west deserves the spot.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

i know and understand the pain buh sorry sonce you Igbos won't use your brain, you'd still end up with nothing again coming 2019. When PDP picks Igbo VP. Then Baba going for straight 8 years. And handing over straight to Yoruba after that. Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
IntrovertedK:
You mentioned pain? Lemme laugh in Twi. Udonmeanit. I said it in my post and i know you didn't read or you intentionally ignore the part. No relevant PDP leader buh yet Wike couldn't install Secondus without ordinary Fayose. Buh i already talk am. God go keep us. We are here.
I did not read your post. You are pained.

Fayose unfortunately comes from the wrong region and he is not refined for any serious office.

Your greatest Yoruba pdp member is an unelectable tout. You see your hopelessness?

That is what tinubu has done to the south west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Saraki, Fayose are liabilities, Tambuwal has no support outside Sokoto,

Despite the failure to deliver the promised change, unseating Buhari will be a massive undertaking. To unseat Buhari you need candidates that will split the SW votes and the Northern votes. SS/SE are not voting for Buhari so nothing to be gained by giving them the VP slot, when that carrot can be used to get votes elsewhere. Therefore nothing to be gained by fielding Ekweremadu or Obi.

The only northern candidates that can possibly split the northern votes are Atiku and Kwakanso.

as for the SW, Atiku will get some SW support but Fayose has no support in the SW outside Ekiti. Duke will get votes amongst many independent thinking SW voters.

IMHO, except you can come up with a credible SW VP candidate, Atiku/Duke is probably the best shot at defeating Buhari....and even then it will be tough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

The reason why south west didn't emerge the chairman of PDP is cos of fayose. A south Western chairman will trounce his bid for the presidential or vice ticket. It's politics, that was the reason he said nobody in the west deserves the spot.
help me tell him oooo. That's all i have bn trying to explain to him since buh he won't just understand. And i know he didn't know Fayose did that for his own VP ambition. These Igbos don't know politics at all. I smh for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:

Lol.. Don't be faster than ur shadows. When buhari contested with a northerner yaraduaa.. he lost. This time nothing is given, if u bring a Kwankwanso as a pdp aspirant. North votes will be shared, south south and south East is majorly for pdp. Most of middlebelt won't vote buhari cos of the herdsmen killings. south west is always a 60-40 (don't care who gets the 60). But 2019 will be very tough, coupled with the poor performance of APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by CSTR1005: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
IntrovertedK:
i know and understand the pain buh sorry sonce you Igbos won't use your brain, you'd still end up with nothing again coming 2019. When PDP picks Igbo VP. Then Baba going for straight 8 years. And handing over straight to Yoruba after that. Hahahahahahahaha
Yes, let baba go for 8 straight years.
who cares? As long as he runs under the APC.

If a Yoruba candidate wins the presidency in 2023. I will eat my hat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by wink2015(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let Nigeria be RESTRUCTURED into a true federalism.

Enough of PDP and APC troubles
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
geometricaxis:
Saraki, Fayose are liabilities, Tambuwal has no support outside Sokoto,

Despite the failure to deliver the promised change, unseating Buhari will be a massive undertaking. To unseat Buhari you need candidates that will split the SW votes and the Northern votes. SS/SE are not voting for Buhari so nothing to be gained by giving them the VP slot, when that carrot can be used to get votes elsewhere. Therefore nothing to be gained by fielding Ekweremadu or Obi.

The only northern candidates that can possibly split the northern votes are Atiku and Kwakanso.

as for the SW, Atiku will get some SW support but Fayose has no support in the SW outside Ekiti. Duke will get votes amongst many independent thinking SW voters.

IMHO, except you can come up with a credible SW VP candidate, Atiku/Duke is probably the best shot at defeating Buhari....and even then it will be tough

Duke is SS. Atiku knows better than not to pick Fayose. PDP already know where there problem lies in the South which is with South West and they'd fill it up. Fayose intentionally made sure SW lost the PDP chairmanship because of the Presidential/VP slot. Any Yoruba VP will do. Trust me, Yoruba can't just be left out. Peter Obi will surely become a minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

Yes, let baba go for 8 straight years.
who cares? As long as he runs under the APC.

If a Yoruba candidate wins the presidency in 2023. I will eat my hat.
You will eat tire my brother. Let PDP field the wrong candidate and let Buhari win the 2019 election and let's see if he wouldn't hand over to a yoruba man come 2023, we all know Igbos will vote against him come 2019 so PDP lost will be Igbos lost come 2023. Saraki will probably win come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by ofwest47(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
See the faces of these looter spree exploiters led by Omo Mesu Jamba. I am very sure there will be no consensus among them. Unfortunately too, all of them are Northerners who has exploited the people of oil the producing areas .I understand one of the Igbos is being proposed for the looters slave boy.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Duke is SS. Atiku knows better than not to pick Fayose. PDP already know where there problem lies in the South which is with South West and they'd fill it up. Fayose intentionally made sure SW lost the PDP chairmanship because of the Presidential/VP slot. Any Yoruba VP will do. Trust me, Yoruba can't just be left out. Peter Obi will surely become a minister.

I'm telling you Fayose is not popular in yoruba land outside Ekiti and how many votes are there in ekiti....200K? Anyway all I am saying is putting an Ibo man on the ticket is a waste of ammunition and electoral suicide. Ibos arent voting for Buhari so PDP dont need to entice them. The battle ground is North and SW so you need candidates that can split those voters. Atiku or kwakanso will split north, the only person that might penetrate SW (apart from a yoruba VP) is Duke and even then only to a limited degree. No Ibo man will get votes in SW against Osinbajo. The only people who think Fayose is electable are the villagers in Ekiti and people from the SE, to the rest of us in the SW he is an imb3cile. Fayose may be popular because he is seen as anti-buhari but his supporters, mostly from the SE must realise they are not the ones who are going to vote in the SW.

Furthermore, you need to understand that any incursion into the SW will be orchestrated by OBJ. Atiku is bad enough for OBJ, talk less of Atiku/Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by abefeb1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
PDP's National Anthem...copied "THE NEW # PDP ANTHEM" Arise O Lootatriots Get out of APC To loot our fatherland With greed and zest and verve The booties of our looters past Shall never be recovered To steal with strength and vigour To rule the nation with bandits Crooks and bribe-takers.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
tomakint:
Fsyose as VP is a no no but an Atiku/Peter Obi is a sure bet that can deliver the goods. Atiku's experience in politics, as an accomplished civil servant and astute business man will complement to his status as an all round administrator combined with the business savvy and political calmess of Peter Obi. I love this team.more!
Very nice bro, but I think PDP should play a chess game here in selecting the VP slot.

The VP should come from south west so as to weaken the hold of the APC in that region and thereby sharing the votes, I think the PDP already has d east behind them so what dy need is to do something tactical here.

If the PDP should pick from the east, the whole of the west would be against them, don't forget that there are aggrieved PDP members in the west because of the chairmanship position taken by Uche Secondus.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
geometricaxis:

I'm telling you Fayose is not popular in yoruba land outside Ekiti and how many votes are there in ekiti....200K? Anyway all I am saying is putting an Ibo man on the ticket is a waste of ammunition and electoral suicide. Ibos arent voting for Buhari so PDP dont need to entice them. The battle ground is North and SW so you need candidates that can split those voters. Atiku or kwakanso will split north, the only person that might penetrate SW (apart from a yoruba VP) is Duke and even then only to a limited degree. No Ibo man will get votes in SW against Osinbajo. The only people who think Fayose is electable are the villagers in Ekiti and people from the SE, to the rest of us in the SW he is an imb3cile. Fayose may be popular because he is seen as anti-buhari but his supporters, mostly from the SE must realise they are not the ones who are going to vote in the SW.

Donald Duke that might find it difficult to win his local government.. let me telll u something, Duke is expired politically. I like d man, but he doesn't command followership again, when did he leave power? An ex governor will suit pdp as Vice president. Also, a fayose will command more votes in his state than a Duke in Cross river.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by duwdu: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This thread is strictly for wailers

gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
babaloko85:
Tanbuwal,and Peter obi that is good combination
It will be suicidal bro.

PDP already has d East, why would they risk losing the whole west because of one miscalculation?

If the VP should come from the west, people would vote based on sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Donald Duke that might find it difficult to win his local government.. let me telll u something, Duke is expired politically. I like d man, but he doesn't command followership again, when did he leave power? An ex governor will suit pdp as Vice president. Also, a fayose will command more votes in his state than a Duke in Cross river.

Take this to the bank
1) it will be difficult for PDp to unseat Buhari in 2019
2) to do so they must be tactical.
3) The best shot is a northern/Sw ticket
4) Fayose cannot be on the ticket, he has no electoral value in the SW, outside of a maximum 200,000 farmers in Ekiti

I just mentioned Duke as someone I might consider voting for.

i am sure I dont represent most southwesterners but this is how i intend to vote

As it stands, I will sit in my house as I am not motivated to vote for Buhari however,

1) if Saraki, Tambuwal, fayose, Ekweremadu on the ticket, i will come out and vote for Buhari
2) But if i see an Atiku/Duke, I think I might be tempted to vote for them

I may not represent all SW but I will not sit in my house and watch Fayose become VP, at least i will say i voted against it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by mickool(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kwakwanso will do with Donald duke.or Tabuwal with foyose.
Re: 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? by Ikpongiton: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
atiku is the most popular in the list.he is well known in south-south,south-west and south-east as inlaw,core investor,philantropist,and a chearful giver.he is also popular in the north.with his financial muscle,he is the only one that can turn the table against buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.