Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) (2442 Views)

"I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Her EP Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Kingsmeal: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tiwa Savage has appeared in new photos which have left her many fans stunned at her beauty and poise.

Apart from being one of the most popular and most sough after female artistes in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage is also one of the ladies causing serious stir on social media with their fashion sense.
Over time, the "All Over" crooner has often stunned her many fans with photos of herself striking sultry poses.

In these photos she shared on her Instagram page, the mother of one son, is seen sitting on a throne-like chair while rocking a plunging green dress.
As expected, her many fans have taken to her comment section to express their awe at her beauty.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tiwa-savage-stuns-fans-with-sultry-poses-in-plunging-green-dress-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by brownsugar23: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Edgelinemusic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beautiful.. Visit my site in my signature. And visit our page (Back-link builder) to get quality backlinks
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Betakeshi: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by SIMPLYkush: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hate black pussies, but tiwa, bet me I can suck your pussy and make you scream till your vocal cord cracks
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Mrop(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
not sultry.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2018
she cover body today...
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I hate black pussies, but tiwa, bet me I can suck your pussy and make you scream till your vocal cord cracks

I wonder why some people say things they wouldn't dare whisper in the physical.

And these are people that when you meet them physically, you'll think there is something reasonable in their brain, not knowing they harbour great stupidity up there.

Their parents will be somewhere telling relatives and relations "My Son is mature", pastor and church members calling them "brother Jude, Evangelist Timothy", their younger ones calling them " Uncle Ben" and imagining how they'll look like uncle Ben when they'll grow up, not knowing that Uncle Ben is rotten in the inside.

What a world!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

I wonder why some people say things they wouldn't dare whisper in the physical.

And these are people that when you meet them physically, you'll think there is something reasonable in their brain, not knowing they harbour great stupidity up there.

Their parents will be somewhere telling relatives and relations "My Son is mature", pastor and church members calling them "brother Jude, Evangelist lloydthesaint lloydthesaint to Timothy", their younger ones calling them " Uncle Ben" and imagining how they'll look like uncle Ben when they'll grow up, not knowing that Uncle Ben is rotten in the inside.

What a world!!!
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns Fans With Sultry Poses In Plunging Green Dress (photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
*Snore*, the pictures are not sultry enough.

(1) (Reply)

Artist Albert Just Dropped A Single Unilag / Dubai Crown Prince Leaves His Luxury Car For A Bird To Nest And Hatched His Eggs / How Hulk, Thor & Other Avengers Stars Paid Tribute To Late Chadwick Boseman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.