Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love (1408 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Trendvoice: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Despite being 40 and having 4 children, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has continued to maintain her evergreen beauty and appreciable stature.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

With the quality of her latest pictures, one would never believe she is 40 until she probably presents the original copy of her birth certificate.

The actress and movie producer still remains one of the hottest and powerful women in the Nigerian movie industry. She is also enjoying international recognition. Despite her fame, she has been able to keep her marriage and family together unlike a number of her colleagues who are now single mothers.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies.

See more photos of her:

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/new-photos-of-nollywood-actress-omotola-will-make-you-fall-in-love/

1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Trendvoice: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2018

Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Jay5mie: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked

Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Othnial: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nonesense, wetin she do wen we never see before
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
fall on me baibie cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by FRANNN: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
She has always been pretty
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by omoburuku: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
its kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by daveP(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
is that a waist trainer my eye caught?
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mscheew. Same. old. s-hit. She's too old to take selfies like a 27 year old. She should leave the act to her daughters and their mates.

The pictures made me fall in love though -- with myself, for being born male. I'm just approaching my use-before-date in the male to female interaction(s) scene.
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Bigmugu: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by Bigmugu: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2018
[center][/center] sad
Re: New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Will Make You Fall In Love by DailyChoppins: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
www.dailychoppins.com is almost LIVE!!

Daily Choppins will go live on Monday 6th August. All you need to do is enter your name and number on the site and YOU could be the lucky winner of a FREE ₦500 AIRTIME VOUCHER.

Don’t miss out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Woman Beats The Hell Out Of A Man In A Bar - Watch / China Gives 60 Billion Colin Kaepernick Kneels To The Nazi Nike God / Rhianna When She Was Fetching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.