Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (293 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by WildChild00(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by WildChild00(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Open Heaven 5 August 2018: [Sunday] Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Laughter from Divine Visitation II
LAUGHTER FROM DIVINE VISITATION II – Sunday August 5th 2018
Memorise: When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Psalm 126:1-4
Read: Psalm 126:1-4 (KJV)
1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
Bible in one year: Job 9-12, Matthew 13:45-14:12, Hymnal: Sing hymn 6
In the course of our reflection yesterday, the Holy Spirit revealed to us some unexpected things that happened when God comes visiting, One outcome of divine visitation is amazing testimonies of sudden turn around, which are so mind-boggling that they lead to laughter. Today’s Bible reading describes this experience. At one of our events, one particular man had a divine visitation and received his own amazing testimony of sudden turn around. This young man was born with only one testicle he had. This ended any possibility of this young man ever having a child of his own. However, God had a plan to bring laughter back to his life. It was the very first programme I held as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at Rowe Park, Lagos Nigeria. In the course of this programme, the young man felt that something sensational was going on between his legs, and he checked to see what was happening to him. He discovered that he had received two brand new testicles! The day he came to visit me in my office after miracle, he came with his wife and she was pregnant. In his joy and excitement, he said to me, “Sir, do you want me to show you the testicles?” I responded that there was no need for this because I could see the evidence of the new testicles on his wife. God will visit you, and creative miracles will be your portion today in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by WildChild00(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sing hymn 6
A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)
We will soon shout Halleluiah
Because God will do new things
Sinners will be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Hallelujah
Rivers in desert now flowing
Hallelujah to our king.

We will soon shout Hallelujah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

The barren will be faithful soon
Failure will be forgotten.

Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

Many will have testimonies
Of prayer answered fully.

One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousand

Songs of praises we will sing
Hallelujah to our King.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by surveyProf(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Christal Villa Garden / Where Is God Now? Where Is God When It Hurts? / Angels On Prayer Assignments (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.