Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (24598 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
babtaima:

lol redpilled man..

Lol I only read it oh I don't practice it , I read a lot so I've come across it
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Who ask you?
Lol. grin cheesy

Hey baeby. kiss kiss

How was the cooking? tongue
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by shugamummy: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
What would then be the probability since men marry 90℅ of poor girls and she still sleeps around with other men? Gold digger

Colourich:
There is a probability that the man will use you for sugar mummy things, then in turn spend the money on the woman he love.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by abike12(f): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
cruchenutii:

technically you are.

ok. i'm sure my life is your master's thesis so you know me better than I do. best of luck

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Ride on
I dey your back cheesy
but you are married aunty, so why would any guy want to impress you with his beard?...via siggy
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ebuka2016:

but you are married aunty, so why would any guy want to impress you with his beard?...via siggy
Maybe it you who married me ... since this news is new to me
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Rich Ladies marry poor men if you want to ooo, just make sure you don't relegate yourself to position of housemaid that will be cooking and cleaning and doing housework and STILL providing money at once.
Don't turn yourself to anybody Maga because men will use your head if you leave them.

ONCE YOU MARRY AND START CARING FOR A POOR MAN MAKE SURE HE DOES HOUSE WORK, all that rubbish authority and bossing you around will have to stop until he becomes breadwinner again.
endorsed!
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by akiOYIBO: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:
Can u marry a poor man if you're rich?

How can u handle this?

Can u spend ur money for the man?

Can u do this to make the man love u?

Those that have done it, how did it end and what was their experiences or your own experiences if you have done so?

Pls house let's discuss this and help those in this situation.

And pls Moderators, move to the front page asap!

So You're Rich..SMH
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by bababodmas(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

1) If you are spending money with the delusional belief that he will love you then this is a whole different topic for discussion not what you asked.
2) What’s there to handle? It’s about the type of woman you are and his confidence if he has potential and is willing to explore it why not? But Nigerian women have a flawed way of thinking most don’t recognise potential they aim for the already made man.
3) What do you expect to happen? Are there no women who have sponsored their man’s visa, schooling and are now husband and wife?
What happens is based on mindset and emotional intelligence. ( many lack this)

I think I just found the rib of my rib, the flesh of my flesh... Oya PM let's show ourselves to God
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Femiblack05: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am here just to read comments... Keep them coming
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
abike12:

ok. i'm sure my life is your master's thesis so you know me better than I do. best of luck

Lol, It has not even gotten to this. If you read my first comment without jumping to conclusion, you would know I'm being sarcastic lol.
It's not that serious abeg, Many of us are just here cause we are bored. Don't get ahead of yourself & start feeling fly.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
Lol ! You should be humble - because you want to ! Stop dishing out stupid advise to other women !

Did u just call the advice stupid? It really shows the type of person u are. It shows u are one of those numerous Nigerian women who spoil the name of other good & humble women in Nigeria with your bad attitude, materialisic nature & money monger mentality and narrow mindset and mentality. You are arrogant and u encourage other women like u to be arrogant to men and they end up either not getting married or end up as single mothers and bitter women. Continue to be arrogant to men, ok?, & even to your elders, ok?, don't be humble, ok? Let's see where ur pride and arrogance will lead u to.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by stanleyamaziro(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
so by your logic - if the wife Pays the bills then the husband must submit , abi ?
It gives them more sense of responsibility
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by stanleyamaziro(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
so by your logic - if the wife Pays the bills then the husband must submit , abi ?
It gives them more sense of responsibility if they same
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Alwayzasking247: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
The movie acrimony comes to mind
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
FRANNN:
If there's 'chemistry', Sure wink
what if it's physics or only biology we have?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
what if it's physics or only biology we have?

Lol

Chemistry, Physics, Biology, hmmm, lol!

Funny tho
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Lol

Chemistry, Physics, Biology, hmmm, lol!
grin grin
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by BIXYBABE: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
if I love him and he also love me too. why not?
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Seal33: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
BIXYBABE:
if I love him and he also love me too. why not?

Yes, that's right. Love is the most important thing. That's what many women failed to know. Your comment is just unique. You're just thinking what I'm thinking!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Coolcris: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please I need a woman for a serious relationship ohhhh... I'm a graduate from a reputable uni but currently without a job, I'm not lazy cos I cater for myself, a hustler to the core. Inspired by this thread (Lol.) I need a working class lady for serious relationship that can possibly lead to marriage. Am 32 yrs. and currently residing in Lagos.
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by babtaima(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
pcguru1:

Lol I only read it oh I don't practice it , I read a lot so I've come across it
I practice it and my life has improved 100%
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ace16:

Usually I don't do this but your replies are off d hook... u r smart nd intelligent nd I admire u if u r truly a lady
Thankssmiley
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:
Can u marry a poor man if you're rich?

How can u handle this?

Can u spend ur money for the man?

Can u do this to make the man love u?

Those that have done it, how did it end and what was their experiences or your own experiences if you have done so?

Pls house let's discuss this and help those in this situation.

And pls Moderators, move to the front page asap!

hit me up let's talk on WhatsApp 07089095209
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Mypeople2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Growing up, mum always told money comes and go...everybody is rich and everybody is poor....i can't eat my money alone, even if he is rich, i won't let him spend a dime in my kitchen..am currently in love with a broke guy, he can go an extra mile for my sake.
Haba! People like you dey, and I dey date sucking blood since, turning my little title "thousandnaire " to " kobonaire".At a point self, I nor even get money to go home after travelling and spending money on her .Yet, they will still be the ones saying " I can not marry a poor man " .
Let us be sincere with ourselves ,how many of these "I can not marry a poor man" ladies are actually rich ? Let us even start from, how many of you ladies can date a guy for 2years without collecting a dime from him, and instead you are the one giving him money ? How many ?
Babe, just go out and see the way ladies jump into men's cars these days as if their lives depend on it .But many guys jump into ladies cars ? Guys when you blow or if you don already blow , nor look down (poor ladies) .Rather look up(rich ones )....you are only permitted to look down if she was the one that suffered with you

1 Like

Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Mypeople2(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Coolcris:
Please I need a woman for a serious relationship ohhhh... I'm a graduate from a reputable uni but currently without a job, I'm not lazy cos I cater for myself, a hustler to the core. Inspired by this thread (Lol.) I need a working class lady for serious relationship that can possibly lead to marriage. Am 32 yrs. and currently residing in Lagos.
My. guy , you nor go fit see ladies like this.Just show them your 2019 car, then you will see slayladies, slaymamas,small girl big God and even grandmamas whey dey don fall in love with you
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Mypeople2(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seal33:

Did u just call the advice stupid? It really shows the type of person u are. It shows u are one of those numerous Nigerian women who spoil the name of other good & humble women in Nigeria with your bad attitude, materialisic nature & money monger mentality and narrow mindset and mentality. You are arrogant and u encourage other women like u to be arrogant to men and they end up either not getting married or end up as single mothers and bitter women. Continue to be arrogant to men, ok?, & even to your elders, ok?, don't be humble, ok? Let's see where ur pride and arrogance will lead u to.
My God, where are you people in this universe ? I don dey fall in love ooo...So there are still some ladies that are willing to start up life with a man on this planet ? I once told a lady that I wish we could come together as a "team" to manage whatever resources I make monthly in order for us to effective plan towards our future plans such as buying a land ,marriage plans etc .Then she laughed grin and said " which team work ? Na engineering project ? Abeg abeg I need money to do my hair" I tire for women ...now I am on women stike
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Sarang(f): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Jay5mie:

I just viewed your profile, abeg do you sell Soft box? How much and back drops

I believe so. Call or text the number on the card smiley
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by sacramento1212: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Maybe it you who married me ... since this news is new to me

Lala Red
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2018
Nofav0rs:
But when a rich dude marries a poor girl, such probability doesn't exist huh? Smh
tdon't need to reason both sides. It's always about themselves and their emotions undecided
Re: Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? by goodnewscliff(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Mypeople2:
Haba! People like you dey, and I dey date sucking blood since, turning my little title "thousandnaire " to " kobonaire".At a point self, I nor even get money to go home after travelling and spending money on her .Yet, they will still be the ones saying " I can not marry a poor man " .
Let us be sincere with ourselves ,how many of these "I can not marry a poor man" ladies are actually rich ? Let us even start from, how many of you ladies can date a guy for 2years without collecting a dime from him, and instead you are the one giving him money ? How many ?
Babe, just go out and see the way ladies jump into men's cars these days as if their lives depend on it .But many guys jump into ladies cars ? Guys when you blow or if you don already blow , nor look down (poor ladies) .Rather look up(rich ones )....you are only permitted to look down if she was the one that suffered with you
heheheheehhe.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / My Fiancée And My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.