|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,931,608 members, 7,089,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 05:57 AM
|Building A Cash Flow From The Telecom Industry. by Sanco042(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018|
BUILDING A CASH FLOW FROM THE TELECOM INDUSTRY
BRIEF PRESENTATION OF RAGPTELECOMS
Recharge- And- Get Paid (RAGP) is not a promo! Recharge-And-Get-Paid Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated by the CAC in August, 2015 and licenced by the NCC on 22nd March, 2016 to carry out telecommunications business in Nigeria.
RAGP LTD has also obtained the distributorship licence of all the 4 major network providers in Nigeria(ie MTN, GLO, AIRTELS & 9MOBILE) to distribute their recharge cards digitally. As the name implies, it means when u recharge your phone ( airtime or data), u will be paid cash discount.
RAGP MISSION STATEMENT
"To create wealth for the people: through our superb products& unique compensation plan, create employment...."
EXPLANATIONS OF RAGPTELECOMS MISSION STATEMENT
1. To create wealth for the people: who are these people? It's simply the 140 million Nigerians who are actively using GSM Recharging through their phones (airtime) and subscribing for data since 2001, without cash discount or any form of cash reward.
2. RAGP superb products: our products are Recharge cards, which almost everyone uses.
3. Unique compensation plan: for those who can do the networking aspects, which is not compulsory anyway, RAGP has the best compensation plan in Nigeria now.
4. Creating employment: so many jobless graduates have found work doing RAGP business.
HUGE MARKET POTENTIAL OF RECHARGE CARDS IN NIGERIA
Nigeria has close to 140 active GSM users; more than 100m out of them are connected to the internet, these 140m people contribute close to N100bn on daily basis through recharging airtime and data subscription.
I bought MTN LUMOS recently and discovered that one has to use MTN recharge card for subscription get light 24/7.
Half of this N100bn go to distributors. This what the banks saw and started selling recharge cards through VTU.
BASIC BENEFITS OF AN INVENTOR IN RAGP
1. Registration bonus (20%) when you register
2. Power of attorney: to refer other people also get their VTU from RAGP. ( U can use this power or decline).
3. Distributorship licence: to distribute recharge cards of all the GSM network providers in Nigeria.
4. Recharging directly from your network provider.
5. Payment on your personal recharge card to anyone.
6. Payment when you transfer/ sell recharge card to anyone.
7. 10% cash discount on data subscription
8. Cheaper cable TV subscription.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR ACTIVE PARTNERS
9. Direct referral bonus 20%
10. Indirect referral bonus 10%
11. Daily dividend: you will be earning from the recharge (airtime, data, & TV subscription) of your direct and indirect down lines for life
12. Leadership bonus of 100, 000 monthly
a free travel to Dubai or N 500, 000 in lieu
b free tear- rubber car or N 2, 000, 000
c house fund of N 3, 000, 000
d villa award of 4, 000, 000
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36