Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (76468 Views)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
you've got that massive curve?

Oh boooyyyy Yessss....Those Hips are Dangerous.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by ibkayee(f): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I take it you got no curve. EOD grin
Lol no problem
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol no problem
Flaunt it if you've got it. Some of us are searching for wives grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Oh boooyyyy Yessss....Those Hips are Dangerous.
How you know this bro?
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by ibkayee(f): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Flaunt it if you've got it. Some of us are searching for wives grin
Lol and some of us are already wifed up grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2018
2buffagain:

It's mostly out of concern for her to reduce the quantity of harrassment she would have to deal with that day.
Some guys are savages.

I always tell my girl; 'look so sexy that every nigga thinks he can have you and be so loyal to let them know they can't'

bro I like my woman be the type that a man will get erection once he sets his eyes on her.

My ex had more bomb shorts than skirts cause I told her if she ain't making niggas trippin then she ain't sh!t. She was a bad ass motherfvcker.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol and some of us are already wifed up cheesy
Smart ass cool cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
How you know this bro?

Pictorial evidence Bro. Truss me when I say those Hips don't lie.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Pictorial evidence Bro. Truss me when I say those Hips don't lie.
Hmmmm until I see with my eyes though
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by donjobill: 4:23am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:

I always tell my girl; 'look so sexy that every nigga thinks he can have you and be so loyal to let them know they can't'

bro I like my woman be the type that a man will get erection once he sets his eyes on her.

My ex had more bomb shorts than skirts cause I told her if she ain't making niggas trippin then she ain't sh!t. She was a bad ass motherfvcker.

RIP to the dead.

Then prepare to be fighting, and sometimes, be beaten by, savages who would be stalking her, regardless of being married to you.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by PDPGuy: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Is this a serious question?

She can wear whatever she wants. Who cares?

I can’t be monitoring an adult 24/7. Mbanu

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol not as bodacious as her but I've got curves

Please show us so we can also give you advice on dressing. Very important.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2018
donjobill:

Then prepare to be fighting, and sometimes, be beaten by, savages who would be stalking her, regardless of being married to you.
Hell no. I can't fight over a woman. A lady who knows herself won't let sh!ts out.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by nazablossom(f): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
She wanted validation from unknown 'internet' people so she can go against her HUSBAND. Na SM go kill this generation
And at the end, the picture circulated. Is it not social media again undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by donjobill: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
Hell no. I can't fight over a woman. A lady who knows herself won't let sh!ts out.

Ask the ladies. They'll tell you how stubborn desperate indiscipline guys who lack conscience stalk them.
In a situation in which she cannot deal with them alone, she'll report them to you and expect you to protect her.

It's not you going out of your way to fight such men. Before you know, such a man will suddenly draw you into a dirty fight. And its all as a result of your mentality of allowing your wife to advertise herself amorously to desperate sex-starved human he-goats.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2018
oyb:

Please show us so we can also give you advice on dressing. Very important.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Twoclans(f): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
The dress is sexy as hell ,as a married woman its best you wear it around your husband except if you are looking for validation somewhere else.

The day I wore something similar to lefulefu s apartment the guy could hardly control his cassava dic.k undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by milemimi93(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
donjobill:

Ask the ladies. They'll tell you how stubborn desperate indiscipline guys who lack conscience stalk them.
In a situation in which she cannot deal with them alone, she'll report them to you and expect you to protect her.

It's not you going out of your way to fight such men. Before you know, such a man will suddenly draw you into a dirty fight. And its all as a result of your mentality of allowing your wife to advertise herself amorously to desperate sex-starved human goats.

The worse that can happened to her is rape which it's likely impossible for the kinda woman I roll with to be raped.

Protection is different from fighting you know?

Yes I will protect her but not fight a man over her.

At the bolded, that's the end goal.

Stalk my lady. By doing so, you giving me another reason to know what I have is gold.

Nobody would stalk something worthless.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Opinionated: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
Unfortunately when you’re extremely curvy you can’t get away with wearing certain things without looking ‘sexual’. She’s wearing this to go out, he’s not going to be there. He’s paranoid and I don’t blame. With that kind of body, all things can go wrong.

Abaya will help you with this problem.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Chikelue2000(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2018
never
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by netflicks(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Not bad grin

Meanwhile check my signature for cheap tokonbo Toyota Camry.....
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Malawian(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
O kwa Mmadu ibem na eri nke a
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2018
nazablossom:
Your husband asked you not to wear it, yet you posted it for the world to see, what's the difference?
You took that right out of my mouth. My dear, sense will not kill you. Twitter and unstable people is like bread and butter. She would attract more "dogs" on twitter than she would have done in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by jobbers: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2018
yes i m a bitcxh too
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2018
With this ukwu nwere nti? No!
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Saff:
Unfortunately when you’re extremely curvy you can’t get away with wearing certain things without looking ‘sexual’. She’s wearing this to go out, he’s not going to be there. He’s paranoid and I don’t blame. With that kind of body, all things can go wrong.

Thank u ......
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Centcanada: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Put it on inside my room and look sexy for me alone but for you to go out with it, no way for that. Guys no day smile especially those when day use charm.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by GaggleNSwallow: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Wear that and go out ALONE?

Nah... I'd get jealous too.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol not as bodacious as her but I've got curves
Seen it grin .... u posted time ago
Nofav0urs it’s true ... trust me ...

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Why You Just De Show Us lap? undecided

Show Us The Entrance Above The Lap Na undecided

Badt guy.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by staymore: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Do you know how many rounds guys have bleeped you right now?

With their eyes they've stripped you and are on top as I speak.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Hubby won’t even flinch ... he knows his woman cheesy
And besides he ain’t insecure and knows I will still come back home and reverse that cowgirl yasssss....
Please don’t quote me ... it’s saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.