Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff (1405 Views)

Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta / Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Lautechgossip(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian celebrity DJ, Spinall has been made an ambassador for Vodka drink, Smirnoff.

The news was announced by the DJ on Twitter where he was seen holding the contract and Smirnoff drink with the caption;

“God is great !!! I did it again with the best vodka in the world –
@ smirnoffng Shout out to my team @ thetolulope & @ fems .world #Smirnof
“SMIRNOFF … Signed & Sealed … Grateful for life !!!”

This is the second major ambassadorial deal
DJ Spinall has bagged and we hope he grows to bag more.

http://kikiotolu.com/dj-spinall-bags-endorsement-deal-with-smirnoff/

Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by GistersNG: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
sad
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by UbanmeUdie: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
shocked

Good one for the Cap.

I wonder when NgeneUkwenu Lauretta will bag an endorsement deal with Papa Umukoro's Palm wine factory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by dkronicle(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm vodka best drink in the world
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Vegas123: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why won't he bag endorsement since we see him with Smirnoff in most of his music videos
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Issakendrick: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vegas123:
Why won't he bag endorsement since we see him with Smirnoff in most of his music videos
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I love Smirnoff ice,dats d highest alcohol i take tongue
Give me smirnoff ice and we are good grin
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Saff(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I love him. He’s so lowkey and so fine kiss
just my type. Tall dark and slim, yummmyyy kiss
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice one.. grin
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
DJ Smirnoff again o
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by successyoung(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good for him..
nothing more
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
DJ SeeMeNOFF

grin
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by blesson04(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
In dj khalid's voice "Another one"

Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by dopechoks(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
its a contract renewal... dude has been with them for over two years...happy for the cap though
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
You love man dat are tall tongue tongue
Saff:
I love him. He’s so lowkey and so fine kiss
just my type. Tall dark and slim, yummmyyy kiss
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by dynicks(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
NNEKA WAIT! OPEN FOR DADDY....!
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by successyoung(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oloshoooo!!
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by Saff(f): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
You love man dat are tall tongue tongue
Are you tall
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Yes dear am tall.. dear.. tongue tongue
Saff:
Are you tall
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by razboiznoble(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff by CTechHub(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

American Singer And Dancer King, Sisquo Weds His Girlfriend Of 15 Years / Wizkid Takes A Photo With Benin Republic President "Patrice Talon" (photo) / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Youngest Daughter As She Turns 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.