Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) (1026 Views)

Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? / Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today / Battery Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) by arcbaba: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello guys I drive a Toyota Camry 1999 model, my car battery has been stolen twice in 2 month.
The first attempt the lock on the driver's side was damaged to gain entry into the car on order to remove the ba3. The second one the door was opened too but not damaged this time.
I need ideas on how to secure my car to prevent future occurrences. Feel free to drop your ideas.
Thanks fam
Re: Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) by nurey(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
arcbaba:
Hello guys I drive a Toyota Camry 1999 model, my car battery has been stolen twice in 2 month.
The first attempt the lock on the driver's side was damaged to gain entry into the car on order to remove the ba3. The second one the door was opened too but not damaged this time.
I need ideas on how to secure my car to prevent future occurrences. Feel free to drop your ideas.
Thanks fam

The first thing is to buy a steering and pedal lock first so the car won't be stolen whole. as you can see they gain easy access to your car.

To secure battery, go and meet a good welder let hin make special metal fittings so you can padlock the battery at extreme places that would even make cutting the padlock an headache

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Redesigned Toyota Corolla 2020 | Features & Upgrade / 2007 Tokunbo XC 90. Now Available For Sale.. Asking 2.2m Naira / The Making-of Mercedes-benz G-class' Stronger Than Gravity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.