Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

A Job For You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job For You. (1071 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Job For A Young School Leaver (SSCE Holder) In Calabar! / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job For You. by Sarang(f): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hi guys..(posted this in fashion but not getting tangible response, I hope I can post it here)

So I need someone knowledgable on fashion to write a business proposal for a friend.
How to run the business,equipments, best location for buying and selling, cost, types of clothing to sell, you know like everything included. This is an individual business and budget is 5 million naira for a start.. and choice is men and women's clothing

If you can, please send your well written ideas for the proposal to my email.. (Udahchidi@outlook.com) and your desired fee too.
Due to many scams that's happened to me here, it's pay after service..sorry

P.s any submissions left under this post will be unattended to. But you can ask your questions anyway. Thanks
Re: A Job For You. by gideonvalor98(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
I don't know maybe you have gotten the person you needed for this project. If not , I am available to deliver a detailed and well-executed project for you
Re: A Job For You. by Sarang(f): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
gideonvalor98:
I don't know maybe you have gotten the person you needed for this project. If not , I am available to deliver a detailed and well-executed project for you

Sent you a dm. Thank you
Re: A Job For You. by fredagu: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sarang:
Hi guys..(posted this in fashion but not getting tangible response, I hope I can post it here)

So I need someone knowledgable on fashion to write a business proposal for a friend.
How to run the business,equipments, best location for buying and selling, cost, types of clothing to sell, you know like everything included. This is an individual business and budget is 5 million naira for a start.. and choice is men and women's clothing

If you can, please send your well written ideas for the proposal to my email.. (Udahchidi@outlook.com) and your desired fee too.
Due to many scams that's happened to me here, it's pay after service..sorry

P.s any submissions left under th is post will be unattended to. But you can ask your questions anyway. Thanks
can do it just wanna know if its still legit
Re: A Job For You. by Sarang(f): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2019
fredagu:
can do it just wanna know if its still legit

Pm Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp Power Engineer Trainee Development Programme (petdp) 2018 / Action Against Hunger | Acf-international Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Npower. What Could This Information Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.