Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? (29754 Views)

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! |#Family & Life| / Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by sotall(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
When a woman gets married, her husband is her lord. If he asks her not to got to church, she must do that. That is why the Bible said that it is best to serve God in our youth.

Your marriage is 7yrs blessed with a daughter and I think she needs more children, knowing that she doesn't have a male child yet (African mentality). Have a talk with her as to why she frequents church and assure her she is not in it alone but you must draw a line to her church going. Her Pastor did not marry her but you!

Give her your decision and stand by it, even when she sends emissaries to beg you. YOU ARE THE MAN. If she disobeys, sanction her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by FarahAideed: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Your wife has an extremely low IQ and has fallen into the hands of Nigerian religious conmen called pastors[sub][/sub]

4 Likes

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by gasparpisciotta: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
If I stop my wife from attending any church program to save my family needs and any Pastor try visit my home, I will disgrace the man/woman to the extent that he/she will prevent my wife from attending their gathering again. On the other hand, you can work it out without a third party, maybe her parents at though.

8 Likes

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
A man with one wife is like one with none
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
She may be dating one of her pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by notoriousbabe: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
You're not fully in control of your marriage. Send her packing and her brain will reset back to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by gaby(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by chloride6: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nairalanders and rubbish advice sha...

OP, i'm sure you have sat her down and talked to her but she isnt bulging.

Next Sunday, tell her that you want her to henceforth be following you to your church..

If she argues, do not argue with her. Just let her know that you will not let her back into the house if she goes to that church.

I'm sure she will argue, so let and her go and when she comes back,, let her stay outside.

or if you still rent a house, just move somewhere far from her church..

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by emerged01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
daveson07:
hmmm...did d rite tin,,guess i aint wrung after all,,,tnx
You are a grown up man. Stop typing like this!

Pls,forget about the pleading of the pastor. Tell your wife to stop going to that kind of church.

5 Likes

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by sorextee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
I won't be surprised if the pastor is nacking her.

4 Likes

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Correcton(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Theres secret between ur wife and the church, av time for prayer , u will see
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,…(Eph. 5:24-26). the first thing you may have to do is to practise what this Ephesians teaches, by loving her as Christ love the church and allow God to do the rest. as long as you do it willingly and obedient (Isaiah 1:19) God will restore her. Malachi 2:16, God say i hate putting away and she was not like this before, her eyes was blinded by strange doctrine and if you are also a believer in Christ, the first place for her to learn is from you because you are the head and commands authority. if you may not mind you can pray this scripture for her by putting her name, Ephesians 1:17 - 23. God grace is a battle that Jesus has given you the key to win, dont give up be blessed
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by stagger: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
daveson07:
we had a church we both attends, she was invited to dis one I cudn't possibly say no,,, dats how it started gradually

You are very dumb. A wife you paid dowry for. Are you even a man?
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
When a woman gets married, her husband is her lord. If he asks her not to got to church, she must do that. That is why the Bible said that it is best to serve God in our youth.

You marriage is 7yrs blessed with a daughter and I think she needs more children, knowing that she doesn't have a male child yet (African mentality). Have a talk with her as to why she frequents church and assure her she is not in it alone but you must draw a line to her church going.

Give her your decision and stand by it, even when she sends emissaries to beg you. YOU ARE THE MAN. If she disobeys, sanction her!

Lord ko, slave ni. Are you practicing witchcraft? Just be commanding a full grown adult to obey you just like that, all because you have a dangling rod in between your legs.

What happened to communication and compromise?

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
daveson07:
This might sounds insane to many people but that's the pure truth,,my family life is at the brink(divorced but not yet legal)

as am typing this, i'm in deep confusion and pain.
It started some years back, my wife started going to this church (name withheld) that one of her friends invited her to join, at first i really don't care cause women(or girls)of nowadays can't be controlled cause of this equality bull.shit.

Now it's affecting me and i can't cope again,Monday to Sunday now it's one programme after anoder,,night vigil,special prayers and all.

Sometimes I eat late in the night,she would'nt return on time to prepare dinner,no time to have normal and enjoyable s€x with my spouse,she is always busy with church activities

I've complained several times and she will always promise to change,all to no avail,i even asked her never to attend dat church again,next ting i know their pastor was at mah door step begging me to retract my decision that evriting will change..(noting changes,it's even worse)

So,since i can't make her to desist from goin to the said church,i actually commot her from my house,since dat church is affecting her business also,she does'nt have time for shop again..

The main reason i wrote all dat sermon is dat,was i wrong in anyway? Cause i'm feeling guilty rite now and dats wots causing d pain in mah heart

ignore all typo and just try to get my point,,,PLEASE HELP A BRODER AM REALLY CONFUSED...tnx in advance

She overdid it. If she repents, take her back.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Wolexdey(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
You should visit the Church sometime soon. It is well with your home IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by stagger: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
If I were the OP, I will make sure that so-called pastor leaves my house with machete cuts. Then we will go to the court of heaven to judge the case.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
sisisioge:
Hian!

You did the right thing. Which kind wahala be this? Even my pastor says everything in excess is actually nonsense. People tend to hide under the overzealous religious umbrella when they are tired of something. Your wife is definitely tired of being married to you. Whew!

Exactly. The wife does not enjoy his company.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Lomprico2: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
daveson07:
This might sounds insane to many people but that's the pure truth,,my family life is at the brink(divorced but not yet legal)

as am typing this, i'm in deep confusion and pain.
It started some years back, my wife started going to this church (name withheld) that one of her friends invited her to join, at first i really don't care cause women(or girls)of nowadays can't be controlled cause of this equality bull.shit.

Now it's affecting me and i can't cope again,Monday to Sunday now it's one programme after anoder,,night vigil,special prayers and all.

Sometimes I eat late in the night,she would'nt return on time to prepare dinner,no time to have normal and enjoyable s€x with my spouse,she is always busy with church activities

I've complained several times and she will always promise to change,all to no avail,i even asked her never to attend dat church again,next ting i know their pastor was at mah door step begging me to retract my decision that evriting will change..(noting changes,it's even worse)

So,since i can't make her to desist from goin to the said church,i actually commot her from my house,since dat church is affecting her business also,she does'nt have time for shop again..

The main reason i wrote all dat sermon is dat,was i wrong in anyway? Cause i'm feeling guilty rite now and dats wots causing d pain in mah heart

ignore all typo and just try to get my point,,,PLEASE HELP A BRODER AM REALLY CONFUSED...tnx in advance

That pastor is already fuçking her! Sorry its painful but its da truth.

Move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by khalhokage(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
You called equality bullshît, so please kindly fûck off.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by qrymz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is obvious, any church that will make a home break is not a church
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
kmcutez:

Lord ko, slave ni. Are you practicing witchcraft? Just be commanding a full grown adult to obey you just like that, all because you have a dangling rod in between your legs.

What happened to communication and compromise?

Are you married
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Ejiod(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Any church that put assunder to marriage is an Anti Christ church!.
how can Jesus separate me from my wife.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Thojan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
The reason behind this is solely the Nigerian spirituality thing..
We are just too serious about it
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Ejiod(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
If I stop my wife from attending any church program to save my family needs and any Pastor try visit my home, I will disgrace the man/woman to the extent that he/she will prevent my wife from attending their gathering again. On the other hand, you can work it out without a third party, maybe her parents at though.
He made a big mistake at the point the pastor knocked at his door.That's the moment he would have saved his family but he listened to the man hence the wife playing free role

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
It's the crooked pastor's fault. grin
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Are you married

I know it is folly to command a human being. Teenagers will even disrespect their parents who try to control them, talk more of a full grown adult.

Oga, it is better to communicate and come to a compromise when dealing with human beings. He can simply sit her down and tell her that he misses her company when she is in church, instead of commanding her to stop. I'm sure she will reason it out and cut down on her activities.

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Ukpor1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmm!!!.this new generation church dis days I fear dem oo.my broz try as you can to stop your wife not going 2 dat church again.bcoz next action is coming to you.fear those new church once again!!!
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Gourdoinc(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
daveson07:
wives(or women) are not meant to be controlled or disciplined,dey hav to submit on dere own free will,,datz how marriages can be enjoyed...
you sir aren't matured enough to be married. you should have still been in the dating phase. I wonder where all these weak pussy ass men came from. you can't control your own home from external temptations and you here blabbing nonesense about what women are and how they are not. if you so wise then why u having the issues in the first place.

this one Na Mumu story. tales by moonlight
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by mcstan01(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Give your brand an identity.
Logo | Business Card | Flyer | Website

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
kmcutez:

I know it is folly to command a human being. Teenagers will even disrespect their parents who try to control them, talk more of a full grown adult.

Oga, it is better to communicate and come to a compromise when dealing with human beings. He can simply sit her down and tell her that he misses her company when she is in church, instead of commanding her to stop. I'm sure she will reason it out and cut down on her activities.

This is why people fail examination. I asked if you are married and you are writing epistle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.