Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? (29765 Views)

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! |#Family & Life| / Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by kushme: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2018
daveson07:
it's not normal to be a controlling frea.k

Oga op, you maybe doing what you think is right . Because, from your story, I could sense a man who is quite enlightened concerning the kinda family he wants. However, you are giving society and religion the chance to make you miserable..

Just do this little observation here on your thread.. And you'll see the female hive mind in play!

Most of the females here were against you kicking her outta the house.. cheesy
But, seriously, ask yourself why were they mostly concerned about the divorce (legally ) and the sending her out parts more than how it's affected you?

They dread loneliness and maybe not providing for them(especially the lazy ones). They are so selfish, women only see themselves. They tell you to man up(words of man-ipulation), they see men as tools. No one ever told them to "woman up".

1 Like

Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Eze2000(m): 4:11am On Aug 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I am not an atheist.

Give me one proof about the Christianity devil, I will accept immediately.

Understood. replying to your latter comment
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Eze2000(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I am not an atheist and I have never been an atheist before.

Give me one single weak proof about the Christian devil satan or Lucifer , I will believe immediately

The proof you need is everywhere! The phone u use has a maker but you don't care about the maker just the phone. Still, the maker makes the phone last anyway. Lovely phone. A PC, a good house, a car, etc, they are mechanisms with makes and so is your body, the sun and the stars you see. Everything is created according to ability and power. Humans create theirs... material things, and God creates his... humans. None of the makes impose themselves on you. They leave you to do as you like with the products, literally speaking!

If you wanna know if Satan exists do this.... challenge him directly to show himself in your life. Do this at midnight when people sleep and supernatural beings watch and prowl. Just stand in your house and say a few welcoming words and a challenge to him, don't shout, just speak. Do this once every midnight for just 3 days and you will be heard long before the third day. Satan answers calls very fast. I absolve myself of whatever happens from there on.

That primitive man never saw the billions of bacterias growing on his dirty didn't mean they were not there. That you cannot see the spiritual beings that move around on earth doesn't mean they are not there.

One last thing. There is only one God but people call him different names and then fight over it, killing themselves for no reason. His name is Allah, Jehovah, El, Chineke, Oloru, .... they all mean the same... He causes to become!. His the first and last and he is not a tyrant who imposes himself on people in a world he set long ago. You have to complain before he does that.... prayer!

The knowledge of God is for some and not many.

Be well.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by olowobaba10: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=LordKO post=69977408]According to you "at first i really don't care cause women(or girls)of nowadays can't be controlled cause of this equality bull.poo." This simply means that you're not in charge of your home. You failed yourself. Egalitarianism doesn't negate leadership (I didn't say dictatorship), just as self-dominion (liberty) doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - don't justify your act of cowardice. Literally, there's no family (healthy marriage) where there's no oneness and, of course, oneness can only be achieved where there's shared mutual ethical leanings by the household.

Don't divorce your wife (at least not yet), instead work towards achieving self-realization as a man and head of the family. When you achieve this feat you will automatically start living life on principle (both in words and actions) - since you seem to value goodness - rather than on expediency, then at this point call your wife to order to choose between either both of you walking on the same footsteps or separation/divorcement. Subjugation is bad but cowardice is worse, choose conscientiousness. Prove yourself as a leader and you will see how your wife will effortlessly and volitionally follow you - unless she's insane or does't believe in the marriage any more. However, if she proves to be insane, take her to a psychiatric hospital. And if she doesn't believe in the marriage any more divorce her.

YOUR GRAMMAR TOO MUCH , PLS TEACH ME SMALL NA, I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST ENGLISH WRITER I'VE SEEN ON THIS FORUM, CAN I BE YOUR STUDENT?
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by thelish(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2018
uboma:

Read my previous comment again.

I used the word "may be....."

I did not accuse her of infidelity. But it may be an area the op needs to explore/investigate as supposedly "Pastors" of nowadays are fond of sleeping with their members (including the married ones).

I understand u, but it might strike sth negative in the op's heart.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by chrisj2(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2018
How dare the Pastor come to another man's house to beg for the wife to continue to attend a church that is causing problems between husband and wife. Going to church and religious association is not by force, it is not even compulsory to still be a good christian - so why come and beg and also promise that the wife will change.

This is really bad on many levels. It is either there is come cultist behaviour going on in that church or the pastor is doing something terrible or at least complicit in that terrible thing. And what about the invitee (the friend) that took your wife away - with promises of what; redemption and/or salvation or promise of conception

I have a feeling that your wife might have been trying to conceive unbeknown to yourself... I will not say that it is a betrayal of trust in itself but it is not what a loving and understanding relationship should be about. Moreover, I have seen one or two videos online where a married woman can be seen copulating with a Pastor's assistant while the Pastor was praying and making a video clip of the whole thing... As she was being pounded, she kept moaning 'Enter, holy spirit, enter o - and on and so. It was funny and sad at the same time - WTF?
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Eze2000:

The proof you need is everywhere! The phone u use has a maker but you don't care about the maker just the phone. Still, the maker makes the phone last anyway. Lovely phone. A PC, a good house, a car, etc, they are mechanisms with makes and so is your body, the sun and the stars you see. Everything is created according to ability and power. Humans create theirs... material things, and God creates his... humans. None of the makes impose themselves on you. They leave you to do as you like with the products, literally speaking!

If you wanna know if Satan exists do this.... challenge him directly to show himself in your life. Do this at midnight when people sleep and supernatural beings watch and prowl. Just stand in your house and say a few welcoming words and a challenge to him, don't shout, just speak. Do this once every midnight for just 3 days and you will be heard long before the third day. Satan answers calls very fast. I absolve myself of whatever happens from there on.

That primitive man never saw the billions of bacterias growing on his dirty didn't mean they were not there. That you cannot see the spiritual beings that move around on earth doesn't mean they are not there.

One last thing. There is only one God but people call him different names and then fight over it, killing themselves for no reason. His name is Allah, Jehovah, El, Chineke, Oloru, .... they all mean the same... He causes to become!. His the first and last and he is not a tyrant who imposes himself on people in a world he set long ago. You have to complain before he does that.... prayer!

The knowledge of God is for some and not many.

Be well.

Ur first paragraph is total stupidity because it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Ur useless method of meeting with the devil is very stupid, U know ZERO about spirituality n ur trying to teach people that have been practicing it for years.

""One last thing. There is only one God but people call him different names""

This is a blatant lie, The Muslim, Hindu and Christian Gods aren't the same on any way, They are very different Gods.

"" That you cannot see the spiritual beings that move around on earth doesn't mean they are not there.""

I am still waiting for ur proof on the existence of the devil satan or Lucifer.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by chrisj2(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2018
The witching hours - some people are so gullible. Challenge Lucifer at night? What the hell? Nothing will happen if you do that! Just like all those prayers to ward off Satan at night is a waste of time - evil is all around us and it comes via ordinary people; not orchestrated by any spirit.

That man used a lot of words but he said nothing... Ha ha ha

* I get so annoyed with the Night Vigils - why just at night? Those poor people wasting their time and my dear old mother of about 80 being told not to sit down and to pray and shout constantly from midnight to whatever ungodly hour they finish. The poor dear has poor health dn the Pastors are not helping - they want to send her to an early grave with the punishment they give them with their night vigil and praying to ward off Lucifer.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Eze2000(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur first paragraph is total stupidity because it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Ur useless method of meeting with the devil is very stupid, U know ZERO about spirituality n ur trying to teach people that have been practicing it for years.

""One last thing. There is only one God but people call him different names""

This is a blatant lie, The Muslim, Hindu and Christian Gods aren't the same on any way, They are very different Gods.

"" That you cannot see the spiritual beings that move around on earth doesn't mean they are not there.""

I am still waiting for ur proof on the existence of the devil satan or Lucifer.

Met one lady like you in the US state of Texas last year. She turned every word back on me insisting that she came to exist by evolution. wink

Now listen and i will show you how wrong, 'insulting and so not for you' this knowledge is.

1. Ur first paragraph is total stupidity because it has absolutely nothing to do with me.
That perfect stupidity as you call it is actually a bit of wisdom that points your mind in the right direction to look for its origin but you will never understand it in a million years.

2. You say... 'Ur useless method of meeting with the devil is very stupid, U know ZERO about spirituality n ur trying to teach people that have been practicing it for years.'
You asked for proof of Satan's existence and I showed you how to get his attention fast, spiritual being that he is. But now the proof you need is my way of life? If I give u an address to a place where you can find president Donald Trump that means I go there to meet with him everyday, right?.... the white house. Go there and walk straight into the Oval office... and like I said before, I absolve myself of anything that happens to you when the secret service beats your head in.
I know ZERO about spiritually? I agree. But hey, does a person practice communicating with people? No, sir, only babies do. If you have been practicing how to communicate with spirits for years it could be that lack of success is because you have remained a baby 'spiritually' all that time. Most people work hard at this, there are universities in the UK that offer courses on this to Ph.D levels. But God gives the ability as a gift to certain for FREEEEEE!!!

3. You say... This is a blatant lie, The Muslim, Hindu and Christian Gods aren't the same on any way, They are very different Gods.
The Muslims and Christians actually serve the same God but so many do not even know it... (just like you obviously don't) The Bible, the Koran and the Torah are even the same to a great extent... word for word, name for name, story for story. One day, I will fix this terrible confusion that is consuming so many lives through wars to the best of my ability, so help me God. Think whatever you please.

As for Hinduism, just like Buddism, it is a religion in Asia that commands the faith of hundreds of millions. Pagan worship in Africa is the same only that the idols being worshiped as gods are made of stone and wood instead of gold and bronze idol in magnificent temples. Did you know that some of the Hindu and Buddha gods where actually men who declared themselves god long ago, accumulated followers and built temples to themselves? The god worshiped by millions of Asians today whose name is Buddha was once a man like you who thought the Almighty God was a big fake and he, Buddha was a better god since the people could see him live and direct! The whole of China, Japan, and India had been worshiping him for hundreds fo year before the first white man visited their land in the 1400s.
There are so many gods, but just one GOD!

4. You say.... 'I am still waiting for ur proof on the existence of the devil satan or Lucifer.'
I am not duty bound to offer you a thing! But I did, still doing so. From your write up, I now know who you are. Your mind is locked to the knowledge of God but the Great God's blessing is unchanged even to you. You must have life! May you live it in peace.

I will not be answering any further questions from you on here.
Thank you.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by LordKO(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=olowobaba10 post=69998556][/quote]

Thanks for your compliment. But the truth is that within me I know that I'm far from being too good - I know and understand my shortcoming and I'm striving to overcome it. Anyway, to start from the little I know, when communicating always strive to focus more on competency than articulacy; like on this subject under discussion, relegate formality to the background and adopt informality both on your reasoning and in your writing. And of course, there's a need for you to embrace reading as a hobby - personally, I am a voracious reader.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by olowobaba10: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
LordKO:

Thanks for your compliment. But the truth is that within me I know that I'm far from being too good - I know and understand my shortcoming and I'm striving to overcome it. Anyway, to start from the little I know, when communicating always strive to focus more on competency than articulacy; like on this subject under discussion, relegate formality to the background and adopt informality both on your reasoning and in your writing. And of course, there's a need for you to embrace reading as a hobby - personally, I am a voracious reader.
THANKS A LOT.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by abimic(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
You gave your wife so much freewill and didn't act like the head you're suppose to be. You're suppose to lead the family, spiritually, financially, emotionally, all rounds while your wife supports! But rather, your marriage lacked the cohesion and direction because you failed to lead. I've learnt Women like men not boy boy or Toy that can be pushed here and there and easily swindled even in the relationship because he's a maga. Most of these ladies forming holier than thou attitude always tend to see themselves so righteous that they get into bumps easily. A decent lady should always protect what concerns her partner be it in relationship but your wife, she's just too full of church than the word of God, those are the people who go to church but learns absolutely nothing.
Re: Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2018
uboma:
Your wife may be sleeping with the supposed "Pastor" of the Church.
Op this is most likely.. I wonder why u have never thought towards this direction

May God help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.