Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo (16266 Views)

I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother – Uche Ogbodo / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother – Uche Ogbodo / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by sophsia62: 3:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Nollywood star actress, Uche Ogbodo recently achieved a major feat in her weight loss journey, she also organised a boot camp to help fans who want to lose weight. In an interview with Saturday Beats during the week, the beautiful entertainer emphasised that she never expected that she would ever be a single mother as she described herself as someone who appreciates marriage and believes in building a family with her man.

She said, “It hasn’t been easy raising my daughter alone, I never ever wished I’d be a single mother because I am a family person and I am someone that has always loved marriage and raising a family. It’s sad for me; sometimes I cry over it because it is not easy raising my child alone. There were times when my daughter asked me about her father and I don’t know what to tell her.

“It is one of the hardest things I have had to deal with emotionally and psychologically but it has made me stronger. I think it is my destiny to have her; God used her to open another chapter of my life. She is a very strong motivation to who I am now.”

The fitness enthusiast also told Saturday Beats how she was motivated to shed some fat.

“I had lots of motivation to lose weight, I always like to look beautiful and comfortable and I needed to take back my place in my career. Another major reason is because I didn’t want to be too out of shape because of my career; I didn’t want to be seen as old in the entertainment industry.

“My boyfriend always motivated me to lose weight. He used to tell me that I am beautiful and I needed to show it. I also didn’t want to lose him at that time, so since he was interested in skinny girls and deep down inside me, I am a skinny girl in a fat body; I had to shed some weight to feel better.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/i-never-wished-to-be-single-mother-uche.html

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Sorry.. na condition couse am.. ask your mate in the. Industry they will tell you.... angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Sarang(f): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2018
No you didn't.. you just bleeped without care ..I mean it wasn't an immaculate conception undecided and you know what? You are not alone.
Loads of people bleeping everyday with no protection and still not expecting conception you are just one in a million.
But still better than many at least for not getting rid of that life.
Too many throwaway in pit toilet, throwaway under the bridge, throwaway throwaway is just exasperating.. sad

My sister use to tell me to not say things like this cos no body knows tomorrow. And I would look at her like shocked are you joking now? Except am raped madam, there is no way on earth am bleeping anybody without care!! If you agree with my sister, then continue bleeping your time will come, just don't throw it into the toilet.. and be shouting it's hard, you dinnor know it's hard before.. at the sight of a penis some people brain will desert.. cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by adebrave1(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2018
I wish you could spew this to the ladies out there. Many of them think Single Mothers are fun play act or something very minute.

Tell them it's a bad thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by dbynonetwork: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Who is she and what does she do for a living?.
I have never heard of her before...

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Then remarry it ain't that hard... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Ikem11(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Who is she and what does she do for a living?.
I have never heard of her before...
Dangote first daughter... She is owner of fly Nigeria airways

22 Likes

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by inoki247: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2018
not your fault when the thing want to happen dem neva invent Condom so the driver just drive in like dat....

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Onlytru: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Really?!

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Emperormartin(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2018
And some single mothers will come out openly be celebrating themselves on Fathers Day.... But we know deep down they are not happy

5 Likes

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by itiswellandwell: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Eyaaaaah! Keep being strong! It's well.
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by tiredoflife(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Emperormartin:
And some single mothers will come out openly be celebrating themselves on Fathers Day.... But we know deep down they are not happy

Sad motherfuckers
They and their role model tonto dike grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by punisha: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Oh shattttap!

... Shattap already!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Metuh: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2018
It was all planned from the onset.

Get a baby and divorce so you can flex your life well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Girah35(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2018
sophsia62:
Nollywood star actress, Uche Ogbodo recently achieved a major feat in her weight loss journey, she also organised a boot camp to help fans who want to lose weight. In an interview with Saturday Beats during the week, the beautiful entertainer emphasised that she never expected that she would ever be a single mother as she described herself as someone who appreciates marriage and believes in building a family with her man.

She said, “It hasn’t been easy raising my daughter alone, I never ever wished I’d be a single mother because I am a family person and I am someone that has always loved marriage and raising a family. It’s sad for me; sometimes I cry over it because it is not easy raising my child alone. There were times when my daughter asked me about her father and I don’t know what to tell her.

“It is one of the hardest things I have had to deal with emotionally and psychologically but it has made me stronger. I think it is my destiny to have her; God used her to open another chapter of my life. She is a very strong motivation to who I am now.”

The fitness enthusiast also told Saturday Beats how she was motivated to shed some fat.

“I had lots of motivation to lose weight, I always like to look beautiful and comfortable and I needed to take back my place in my career. Another major reason is because I didn’t want to be too out of shape because of my career; I didn’t want to be seen as old in the entertainment industry.

“My boyfriend always motivated me to lose weight. He used to tell me that I am beautiful and I needed to show it. I also didn’t want to lose him at that time, so since he was interested in skinny girls and deep down inside me, I am a skinny girl in a fat body; I had to shed some weight to feel better.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/i-never-wished-to-be-single-mother-uche.html
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by dPriv: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Nollywood star?
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by maxtop(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2018
You will remain a single mother if you are still pompous, disobedience and wayward ....
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by benben1000: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Igbos and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by michlins(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarang:
No you didn't.. you just bleeped without care ..I mean it wasn't an immaculate conception undecided and you know what? You are not alone.
Loads of people bleeping everyday with no protection and still not expecting conception you are just one in a million.
Too many throwaway in pit toilet, throwaway under the bridge, throwaway throwaway is just exasperating.. sad

My sister use to tell me to not say things like this cos no body knows tomorrow. And I would look at her like shocked are you joking now? Except am raped madam, there is no way on earth am bleeping anybody without care!! If you agree with my sister, then continue bleeping your time will come, just don't throw it into the toilet.. and be shouting it's hard, you dinnor know it's hard before.. at the sight of a penis some people brain will desert.. cry
bae if a prostitute can get pregnant, nothing stops you. Best thing is not to bleep at all but once you do bleep, pregnancy can occur

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by SoNature(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2018
michlins:
bae if a prostitute can get pregnant, nothing stops you. Best thing is not to bleep at all but once you do bleep, pregnancy can occur

Oga, rest.

Condom prevents pregnancy

While some people get carried away about sex, some others are always very careful

I think a guy has a greater role to play in preventing pregnancies

Some guys don't even ejaculate inside of a girl even with a CD on

Please tell me how pregnancy will happen in that instance

The problem with many ladies is that they are even the ones that encourage guys to do it without CD with the claim that CD hurts their vaginal walls. While that may be true for some, others want to tie a guy down

And sometimes, the latter don't succeed because the guy takes to his heels, especially if he doesn't love her enough to marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by okwabayi(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Ok. It's now I see why single mothers always look for any man to provide for their child: the kid batters them with too many "who's my daddy?" questions that they date any random man to shut the kid up.
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by gladisa7: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarang:

Anti they never touch ur key board well.. You go knee down dey beg for preeek weda condom or no condom..You go don wipe like 20 minutes b4 u go remember say na skin to skin u dey do...

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Bmaster(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2018
grin
inoki247:
not your fault when the thing want to happen dem neva invent Condom so the driver just drive in like dat....
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by holluwai(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Which kian fuckkin bra she wear for this picture?

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by ableguy(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarang:

Came and see me later, I no understand you again.
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by udomma1005(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Emperormartin:
Tonto Dick, you mean? �

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by toprealman: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Yes, by dressing like a slag abi? Popping you breast out for every eye to feel it. Weight reduction ok, breast enlargement ni......
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by loverboys: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2018
Its never a bad thing to be a single mother

1 Like

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Keep shut. Hoeing caused it

Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by jayplustunde25: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2018
only God knowsonly God knowsonly God knows
Re: I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo by iswallker(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarang:

I like your courage...

Buh you wrote that epistle..just to say if you sex you will get pregnant...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break / Lilian Afegbai Calls Out Abuja Photographer For Disappointing Her On Birthday / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.