Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (46138 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by idonhammer: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Kenneth should pray for buhari to win 2019 election otherwise he is finished ..Dude is a big fool and a disgrace to ndi Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Keneth okonkwo is right, Anyway he has nothing to lose APC and buhari will definitely win in 2019. the problem is Alot of Nigerians are so full with hate, Frustrations and hate they can not see that buhari will win.

If buhari didn't win in 2019, Nigerians should prepare for a civil war.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

You too have to grow up and stop typing long posts in support of harm to our democracy.
Stop throwing insults around like a little kid gentleman. That isn't too much to ask is it? You are too old for that. Act your age Firefire. Leave the insults and bad behavior to kids around here.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Being in APC doesn't mean you should support evil. Mr. Okonkwo should pursue his political ambition. But, he should keep Buhari out of that equation, because the guy is just bad for the country.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by godox2(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:
Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

His popularity came from his role in his debut film 'living in bondage'

I for one prefer watching any film that featured Andy because of his true to life acting as well as the story line of most of his films.

All these popularity and love are gradually coming to an end owing to the support Andy has for President Buhari and his unguarded utterances against his people.

Mr Andy has shown by his words that he is far from his people.

Whoever adviced him to drop Buhari's name in his infamous speech made a very big mistake. It has done an irreparable damage to whatever ambition he has.

Mr Andy seen not to know that the Igbos have suffered greatly under Buhari's government.

Mr Andy insulted the sensibilities of the Igbos when he stated that the Igbos will wander in the wilderness for 8 years if they fail to vote Buhari.

Noting can be more insulting than this. This has led the youths of Enugu state declaring that Andy will never be governor in Enugu state.

Mr Andy failed to learn from the predicament of former governor of Anambra state Mr Ngige.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.

His political career or future is in the hands of GOD not you or igbo race, his decision to support BUHARI is purely his, I am a CHRISTIAN, a born again, but so far this is the BEST president we ever had. PRUDENT, DISCIPLINED and PASSION for Nigeria. He has his short commings, but he DOES NOT HATE Igbos. Some Igbos and fellow Christians hates him with passion because, they were brainwashed into believing that, he will make all Nigeroans to be muslims, all those points Kenneth mentioned in hia response were true, if he lied any where point it out and lets argue as matured people. The day boko haram captured my home town Mubi, I lost 2 of my younger brothers who are in their 30's and it happened in 2014 Sept. In 2014 Feb, herdsmen invaded my wife's villages in southern Kaduna and killed more than 200 people. Just for you to know I am a victim of the crises then. I will be praying for Kenneth, if it is the will of God for him to be the Governor of his state, NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.
In conclussion I dont only like Buhari, but I also love him. Dont follow the crowed that hate him, google and know about who he is and you will love him.
Thanks, no insults pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Sarkin: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2018
LZAA:

Sarkin is andy's media aide and na im write that speech
If u know u know
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 Gmbuharii
naso.
You be CIA or FBI or commander of the Biafran secret service abi? grin
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yes he is not fit to rule. But he is ruling you. Nobody takes people like you serious because you dont debate with straight senses when it comes to PMB.
yet the same ode will be going up and down ass licking people like ffk and Reno. People that only started wearing the Ibo attire when pdp lost out just to continue their tribal divisiveness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by 8stargeneral: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Andy ur political career is dead and buried...idiot

3 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by LZAA: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
naso.
You be CIA or FBI or commander of the Biafran secret service abi? grin

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by dotcomnamename: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Mr. Igbo political career decider. Will you just sh.ut your smelly mouth? You have been in this forum for God knows when and daily you are showing your deadly hate for everybody in APC, yet they keep progressing, what does that tell you? Everybody people like you keep drumming support for albeit ignorantly and stupidly have met their doom or about to do that, yet something has not told you that the devil is remote controlling your dull brain.

My God.. See finishing grin
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by chairman00100: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
That you hate him doesn't mean everyone else does. His political image would soar much to your dismay and will continue to soar.

You preach hatred, he preaches love, accommodation and inclusiveness. You can't force him to be who he isn't. You may go ahead and love those like FFK and his likes who see politics only through the lenses of tribal and religious hatred.

Okonkwo will grow from strength to strength, amen.

last time ago it was people like you from the other side who are saying that it is only rochas from this side who is the right person for you, now where is he, I know all of you there know better now, this same person have come saying what all of you from the other side want to hear and he has become another rochas for you, WE here know what it feels like and we know that the only people from here who are supporting buhari are those picking crumbs from his table and those who want to join them in that slavery and fortunately majority of us are not interested, the IGBO have taken a stand and though the consequences might be painful at the moment, we will keep marching on with our sight at the price, mr okonkwo or any other person are entitled to their opinion but those challenging them do because they try to drag the rest of us with them.
his response to people shows him as a very vindictive person, he thinks that he even understand the word of GOD, hos ways seems like one who doesn't forgive others and this type of person wouldn't do well in government

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Firefire(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Stop throwing insults around like a little kid gentleman. That isn't too much to ask is it? You are too old for that. Act your age Firefire. Leave the insults and bad behavior to kids around here.

You are now trying to bully me, right? Kontinue.

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Zinny25(f): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Stupid igbo man... I won't be surprised if he converts and start answering the name Kenneth Ahmed Okonkwo. Na so e dey start all for few naira and political position.

Stupid man

5 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MahatmaGhandi: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Just like Donald Duke, this one just added his name to the list perpetually unelectable political dead weights.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ziggylady(f): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Baroba:
Parties mean nothing in Nigeria, give Kenneth Okonkwo PDP ticket, watch him switch alliances in a heartbeat, most of these aspiring politicians look for the easiest and quickest route to grab power.

Nobody cares who you support, even the popular Sullivan Chime ( former governor) joined APC just because he couldn't get to the Senate; Ekweremadu and Sullivan are from the same zone.

Mr Andy insulted the sensibilities of the Igbos when he stated that the Igbos will wander in the wilderness for 8 years if they fail to vote Buhari.

The comment above have driven the nail in his political career as an aspiring governor, not that he had a chance anyway..

Very on point...He is not the only foolish lover of buhari in the SE but jnsulting Igbos because of his selfish ambitions is a big No!!

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by kitaatita: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

And this is what it's all about for him.... throw your people under the bus to prove to the fulani oligarchs that you're ready to be their loyal slave and house-nigger! This was always his endgame!
I don't understand your people, our people, their people. Who are our people and who are their people?. Our people neglected Second Niger Bridge. Our people neglected all roads and all infrastructure in our place. Their people are paying attention to these infrastructure. Are we so bereft of credible people to the extent that we are adopting dregs and rejects like FFK and Fayose. Same way we adopted GEJ. We are quick to forget that Atiku and Kwankwaso are Fulani and that in the gathering of Yoruba, Olusola Saraki has no voice.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by cenaman(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2018
Deprofessional:
Kenneth Okonkwo, popularly known as Andy, is a man loved by all in the south east and among the Igbos.

I for one prefer watching any film that featured Andy because of his true to life acting as well as the story line of most of his films.

All these popularity and love are gradually coming to an end owing to the support Andy has for President Buhari and his unguarded utterances against his people.

Whoever adviced him to drop Buhari's name in his infamous speech made a very big mistake. It has done an irreparable damage to whatever ambition he has.

Mr Andy seen not to know that the Igbos have suffered greatly under Buhari's government.

Noting can be more insulting than this. This has led the youths of Enugu state declaring that Andy will never be governor in Enugu state.

Mr Andy failed to learn from the predicament of former governor of Anambra state Mr Ngige.

Mr Andy failed to understand that Buhari hates the Igbos both in words and actions and has chosen to parlay with a known enemy. Thus, the igbos in Enugu state have chosen to kill his political ambition.

people like you are the problem of the igbo's! His point is very clear. if they vote buhari in, the igbo's will produce the next president but if buhari do not win the igbo people will have to wait for another 8 years before they can produce a president.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by chigo5(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Wounds inflicted by your so called PDP sponsored "herdsmen" was not caused by PMB. There has been herdsmen/farmers clash even before PMB came on board, if hate filled tribal and religious bigots want to heap it on Buhari, thats their business. Kenneth has made his decision, nobody should question him, if his people wont vote him because he supports buhari, then so be it. He is not a hungry person.
well u might have a point, but dats not the way easterners sees it. mind u ds herdsmen issue's became popular recently.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Fiaburnthem: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
That you hate him doesn't mean everyone else does. His political image would soar much to your dismay and will continue to soar.

You preach hatred, he preaches love, accommodation and inclusiveness. You can't force him to be who he isn't. You may go ahead and love those like FFK and his likes who see politics only through the lenses of tribal and religious hatred.

I cuncur... Let them be preaching hate...
No one put all his eggs in one basket, only the senseless ones do so.
A food for thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by austin2all: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

Will you keep kwayet.
Apc will know better when they chose to flag him as their candidate.

The man is already hated in nd out of igboland.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2018
chigo5:
well u might have a point, but dats not the way easterners sees it. mind u ds herdsmen issue's became popular recently.

Because its blown out of proportion. Farmers and herdsmen have been clashing in benue for many decades now. I clearly remember very vividly late 2010 close to the boundary between Markurdi in Benue and Keana LGA in Nassarawa state. I saw people running away from villages with their belongings. Further towards Nassarawa i say some Fulani women running into hiding immediately our vehicle approached. Recently because a fulani man came to power, people that are desperate for power just aggravated it for their selfish gains. Now even cult clashes and political killings in this areas are viewed as herdmen killing to score political points. The killers of those worshipers and Rev. Fathers have been caught and sentenced to death, they are TIV people. If we dont tell ourselves the truth and seek for genuine lasting solutions, even God will not be eager to help us.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by dannybee(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Stop dragging Jesus into your stupidity

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

You are now trying to bully me, right? Kontinue.
Far from it. In a single post, you called someone terrorist, iidiot, oponu, cow, and said he has a useless life. Haba, only you!

It is time we did away with all that childishness. We can engage each other here without sounding like folks with little or no education. Those of us that are older should act as models for the younger ones. Pray tell, would the way you act be the same way you'd admonish your children to engage people in public? If your answer is no, then, why act this way?

You prefer PDP, some of us prefer APC. We can disagree with one another respectfully. No need calling one a cow or a terrorist simply because their political interests don't align with yours.

I have been down that road because I imagine others do same to me, but hell, I decided that attitude isn't sustainable. It has never helped anyone, it never will. Let us act as the adults we are and leave the childishness to children.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2018
austin2all:

Will you keep kwayet.
Apc will know better when they chose to flag him as their candidate.

The man is already hated in nd out of igboland.
Exept you are "Igboland", your word means little or nothing. Keep hating if that makes you sleep well at night.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

WOW! 50K per day? meaning 1.5m per month? shocked Please help me, am sorry for the troubles... embarassed

If I can earn 50k per day as net profit, I will start singing for Buhary the confirmed terrorist.

Help a brother.... Let me go & PM you. shocked

Cc: Madridguy, Tonyebarcanista, you guys need to help me appeal for help from this Nairaland multi-millionaire. shocked
Lol I wish he knew you though, he wouldn't have typed that grin

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Corrinthians(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
Keneth okonkwo is right, Anyway he has nothing to lose APC and buhari will definitely win in 2019. the problem is Alot of Nigerians are so full with hate, Frustrations and hate they can not see that buhari will win.

[s]If buhari didn't win in 2019, Nigerians should prepare for a civil war[/s].
That civil war would begin and end only in your heart.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Handsomecole(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
You are very usless and misinformed to say Buhari hates Igbos.
This your post is totally a hate content a aimed at spreading tribal hate.
That he has spoken does not make him loose . What he has said is nothing and nothing but the truth . Whether you like it or not Ilgbos will never rule this country without the support of the North. That is the post blank truth. I am proudly Igbo Proudly Enugu and I support Buhari.
Deprofessional:

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2018
kitaatita:

You are very correct. When Buhari wins, he will join the likes of Ngige, Onu and Okorocha to call the shots in the government. By 2023, he will be fully established

Andy Okeke cannot even get APC governorship election ticket, talk more of losing

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2018
wakaman:
I'd say he just expanded his career, as he has just pooled himself into a different class of Igbo in tandem with the rest f Nigerians.

Watch his career bloom with the winning team.

Sai Sai Sai
Sai Baba

grin.

Sai Dullards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.