Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (46086 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by BabaIbo: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Kenneth Okwonkwo is a member of the Igbo Presidency 2023 movement. We will not allow his career die, by the grace of God.

Who made you decider of whose political career fails or succeeds in Igbo Land? Oga, park in one corner.

He's the one doing himself with his utterances, if he refuse to make good use of his brain effectively when addressing people, I don't mind voting for others against him if he contest for president

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Splashme: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:

This should have shown you that I belong to nobody but for good governance and getting dividends of democracy to Nigerian people without nepotism.

An independent and Freeman. cool

Buhary is a bad market and selling him as a product is fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
lexy2014:
does that justify it happening now 2d extent where lives have been lost in numbers?

No i doesnt. But dont associate the killing with PMB. He is not the cause. We shoukd come together and find ways to provide a lasting solution for the clashes not deliberately fanning the embers of hate in order to score political points.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by MrJanuzaj: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
BabaIbo:

I don't like arguing on politics but this your quotes on Igbo youths precisely those in Iweka, Onitsha is very wrong.
You see most of those guys will buy you and buy everything you own when it comes to money, that's why most don't care much about politics/what the government do for them as long as their businesses thrive.
I don't know you and I don't know your financial strength but I'm very sure if you are as rich as those guys you won't be on nairaland saying what you don't know, not that some people on nairaland are not rich or wealthy but you hardly see them involve in this type of argument/thing you are involved.

You have to improve or change your mentality, face those you're arguing with and don't tag others along.
Have a nice day.

Mr man. I said "Jobless" like you said people with valid business dont engage in online arguments, what does that tell you? These ones here online cursing and hating are jobless hate filled ones. Morever you forgot today is Saturday. Common sense
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by samstels: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
I never knew that this guy is an slowpoke .

A big fool .I wonder what he has in his brains .

Stupid idiot worshiping Fulani .

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by codedklos: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
kenneth okonkwo we all love love and we support you to win the victory . as enugu state governor . what we don't support is you asking us to support that wicked man buhari he hate us igbos please mr kenneth protest your self only forget buhari we will give you support , at codedklos@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by chigo5(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

True. But insulting Kenneth for saying he supports buhari is very wrong
well na him kn
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by emekachinyere: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
The slowpoke is still living in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
BabaIbo:

He's the one doing himself with his utterances, if he refuse to make good use of his brain effectively when addressing people, I don't mind voting for others against him if he contest for president

What did he say that is a crime, biko nu?
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ojiofor: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

What did he say that is a crime, biko nu?

Ndi Igbo will listen and follow people like Ben Nwanbueze SAN, rather than listen to political jobbers like yourself,OUK,Okorocha Ken Okonkwo aka Andy etc...

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Hahahahahahahaha. My daily job gives me about 50k naira a single day. With the way you remain rooted to nairaland for close to a decade hating and being bitter, i dont think any meaningful organisation will employ you, or if any reasonable business will thrive under you. There like i said even in your dreams you cant earn a month what i earn a day.
sikiru your job gives you 50k a day ? please Yoruba why do you people like lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Ndi Igbo Ojiofor will listen and follow people like Ben Nwanbueze SAN, rather than listen to 'political jobbers' like yourself,OUK,Okorocha Ken Okonkwo aka Andy etc...

I respect your right to express your opinion, even though I disagree with its contents.

Secondly, speak for yourself. You cannot dictate to every Igbo man whom they should vote for.

You can only try to persuade as many people as you can.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

I respect your right to express your opinion, even though I disagree with its contents.

Secondly, speak for yourself. You cannot dictate to every Igbo man whom they should vote for.

You can only try to persuade as many people as you can.

I have always known you as a shadow chaser.The Jews have smartly ignored your rantings on Eri/Nri/Aroli are Jews. now you've started chasing another shadow in Igboland.Kwantinue jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

I have always known you as a shadow chaser.The Jews have smartly ignored your rantings on Eri/Nri/Aroli are Jews. now you've started chasing another shadow in Igboland.Kwantinue jare!

Ojiofor thank you. Onwe ive ozo I nwere ikwu?
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ojiofor: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Ojiofor thank you. Onwe ive ozo I nwere ikwu?

Tochukwu my man,continue your hustle but truth must be told.
Ebe ahu ibu nkwu na aga meme adighiya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by ststyreal(f): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Mr Man, who made you the decider of whose political career in igboland is alive or dead. Will you just keep quite? You hate filled idiots will just just into social media especially Nairaland to talk rubbish. What has your hate for Buhari over the years brought to you. Stay here and be eating yourself up for nothing while his life blossom. One thing i know is that you are not God.
Who then made Kenneth Okonkwo the decider of the Igbo political fate in Nigeria politics?

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Tochukwu my man,continue your hustle but truth must be told.
Ebe ahu ibu nkwu na aga meme adighiya.

Nwoke, si mu n'uzo puo grin
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

No i doesnt. But dont associate the killing with PMB. He is not the cause. We shoukd come together and find ways to provide a lasting solution for the clashes not deliberately fanning the embers of hate in order to score political points.
he might not b d cause but he has d constitutional responsibility 2 ensure its brought 2 an end as dictated in section 14(2b) of d constitution. It is his constitutional burden not that of d citizens. Its not d citizens that will come together to find a solution 2d problem. That is d job of those who we voted into power to do. Where there's no justice, there can b no unity of purpose
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Mr Man, who made you the decider of whose political career in igboland is alive or dead. Will you just keep quite? You hate filled idiots will just just into social media especially Nairaland to talk rubbish. What has your hate for Buhari over the years brought to you. Stay here and be eating yourself up for nothing while his life blossom. One thing i know is that you are not God.
how did Kenneth okonkwo just come 2d conclusion that d WHOLE south east will wander in d wilderness if they don't vote buhari? Who or what qualified him to make such a statement?

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ojiofor: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

Nwoke, si mu n'uzo puo grin

Apu kwa'm na uzo maka ndi uta.Nkita iba goru otu parti ndi na achi efi, m'na eze gi eze ma na atu kwa'gi ujo b4 i sendia ram ndi na achi efi grin.
Ibuzi nukwu agamevu grin
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, my worry now is who will take over after baba in 2023. grin

has there ever been a power vacuum in Nigeria?
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by gillsway: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bihari is the immediate possible path to the presidency for the igbos and Andy has seen it. Unfortunately, Rochas is in the center of it. If Andy can win the governorship and transform himself into a charismatic leader in 4 years, he will a good shot at the presidency after Buhari.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Apu kwa'm na uzo maka ndi uta.Nkita iba goru otu parti ndi na achi efi, m'na eze gi eze ma na atu kwa'gi ujo b4 i sendia ram ndi na achi efi grin.
Ibuzi nukwu agamevu grin
Bros, na wa to you o. cheesy Nwanne, onwelo. Nwanne, paa cool. Nothing mega. grin
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
gillsway:
Buhari is the immediate possible path to the presidency for the igbos and Andy has seen it.

Unfortunately, Rochas is in the center of it. If Andy can win the governorship and transform himself into a charismatic leader in 4 years, he will a good shot at the presidency after Buhari.

You have seen the light. Well done.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by vanbonattel: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
gillsway:
Bihari is the immediate possible path to the presidency for the igbos and Andy has seen it. Unfortunately, Rochas is in the center of it. If Andy can win the governorship and transform himself into a charismatic leader in 4 years, he will a good shot at the presidency after Buhari.

Yes, and Adams Oshiomole can even play for Barcelona in 4 years time grin

bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Ojiofor: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Bros, na wa to you o. cheesy Nwanne, onwelo. Nwanne, paa cool. Nothing mega. grin

Udo. no hard feelings.
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by vanbonattel: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

You have seen the light. Well done.

Defending igbo into darkness. Apc is darkness.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by Amumaigwe: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
igbodefender:

You say Buhari hates Igbos. But twice in his quest to become presudent, he chose Igbos as his running mates. He chose Okadigbo and Ume Ezoke.

You just hate Buhari. That's all.

He was motivated by lust for Igbo votes and not love for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by InvertedHammer: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Immanuels7:
He might not necessarily lose, as APC might find one appointment to give him
/
The same way APC rewarded Fr. Mbaka in Aso Rock?

Kenneth Okonkwo will not get anything from Abuja.

He is in a PDP-controlled state. If it were APC state, the governor may "dash" him something. Can he win his ward? That's the litmus test.

/
Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by vanbonattel: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Anyone who contest in Apc will lose in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. by blessingsystem: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Yes, and Adams Oshiomole can even play for Barcelona in 4 years time grin

bunch of jokers.

There is a huge gap for igbo politicians with the political stature to go for presidency, Rochas is the only person now with the money and all, but he is irresponsible and selfish.
With Andy as a governor under Buhari, and fighti g like a bull, he could secure the funds and the alignments required. Tough but possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Buhari's New Inauguration Car Worth N280m Not N61m - Dailynigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.