Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. (8965 Views)

Made In Nigeria Food Dehydrators / Made In Nigeria Food Dehydrators / Made In Nigeria Food Dehydrators From Exinnov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2018
You can order and get your food dehydrator built to your requirements.
A Food dehydrator is a machine used for drying food by just taking out only the water in it with the food nutritional value left intact. These dehydrated food can be stored for a minimum of 2 years and above without going bad. A good example of dehydrated food we have is the stock fish (okporoko).
You can dry beans for bean flour, make spices like ginger, garlic, etc by using this machine.

For more info contact me on 08037097928 (for calls and whatsapp). My location is Port Harcourt and I build and can deliver to any part of the country (buyer pays for transport)

1 Like

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by fisibobo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Waooo your claim is good but can you convince me. More. I believe Nigerians can do this. I need commercial size
Can we discuss biz +

laughters5050@gmail.com
Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
call me on 08037097928
fisibobo:
Waooo your claim is good but can you convince me. More. I believe Nigerians can do this. I need commercial size
Can we discuss biz +

laughters5050@gmail.com
Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just built and delivered a double unit for commercial purpose to a customer in Warri.

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2018

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Home use model. Just 300w and cost 25k. more efficient than any china model and back up parts locally available. Try it.

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2018
7 racks commercial/ large family model

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2018
14 racks fully commercial. Type ordered by Onitsha food processors for export arrangement. Compartments can work together or individually with separate controls.

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Our dehydrators can do this and even more. one on one ours is better than the Chinese models imported which takes days to do same we do daily. Whatsapp/ Call 08037097928 to get more facts.

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by Mehobi: 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
ajealadick:
You can order and get your food dehydrator built to your requirements.
A Food dehydrator is a machine used for drying food by just taking out only the water in it with the food nutritional value left intact. These dehydrated food can be stored for a minimum of 2 years and above without going bad. A good example of dehydrated food we have is the stock fish (okporoko).
You can dry beans for bean flour, make spices like ginger, garlic, etc by using this machine.

For more info contact me on 08037097928 (for calls and whatsapp). My location is Port Harcourt and I build and can deliver to any part of the country (buyer pays for transport)
I need a dehydrator for pap,NAFDAC approved specification

2 Likes

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by twodee75: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
How much are is hydrator for drying tomato
Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by ajealadick(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2021
We are still getting better and newer products. Check out our website www.exinnov.com.ng/shop or call/WhatsApp 08037097928

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by yetty4love(f): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2021
https:///message/V5XN4ZHF573YG1

NEW WEEK PROMO ! PROMO!! PROMO!!! ���������Buy one bag of medium @30,000and get one packing nylon free BIG SIZE IS 45000 .... Buy 2bags and get 2 cow legs Free buy 3 bag and get 2 cow legs and a packing nylon free buy 5 bags and get 4 cow legs Free and a packing nylon 08140447739

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by JOHNEMMA1(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Mehobi:
I need a dehydrator for pap,NAFDAC approved specification

That a good question, most of our clients going into dry food packaging always need a clear cut understanding of what is acceptable for NAFDAC registration and the ability to maintain on a timely base

Call for
∆ NAFDAC registration and import permit of local and foreign product.
∆ SONCAP permit and registration
∆ Trademark registration #40,000 for brand name and Logo
∆ Business name registration #12,500
∆ Limited registration #50,000
∆ End user Certificate

Re: We build Food Dehydrators To Your Specification. by PericomaNwankwo: 2:08pm On May 10, 2022
Bro tell me you're still in business

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / Yam Pepper Soup With Ajumbaise For Nursing Mothers (ji Mmiri Oku) / Peak Chocolate Shares Chocolatey Goodness On World Chocolate Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.