Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

Crown Him With Many Crowns (Lyrics Included) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Crown Him With Many Crowns (Lyrics Included) (249 Views)

How To Become A Naija Producer - Video Included / Just Be Held - Casting Crowns Lyrics / Album: Steve Crown – Nations Will Rise And Sing (download All Track + Lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crown Him With Many Crowns (Lyrics Included) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuMh_ept-Js&index=5&list=PL3cZ_Y3u9y-bQ4KpKMEdpBa0DeB-oxlOd

Crown Him with many crowns

Crown Him with many crowns,
the Lamb upon his throne.
Hark! How the heavenly anthem drowns
all music but its own.
Awake, my soul, and sing of Him
Who died for thee,
and hail Him as thy matchless King
through all eternity.

Crown Him the Lord of life,
Who triumphed over the grave,
and rose victorious in the strife
for those He came to save.
His glories now we sing,
Who died, and rose on high,
Who died eternal life to bring,
and lives that death may die.

Crown Him the Lord of love,
behold His hands and side,
those wounds, yet visible above,
in beauty glorified.
No angel in the sky
can fully bear that sight,
but downward bends his burning eye
at mysteries so bright.

Crown Him the Lord of years,
the Potentate of time,
Creator of the rolling spheres,
ineffably sublime.
all hail, Redeemer, hail!
For Thou has died for me;
Thy praise and glory shall not fail
throughout eternity.

Posted on Nairaland with permission. Copyright © 2007 Kingsway Music. All rights reserved.

If you want to purchase this song, you can find it on iTunes, Amazon Music, and Google Play.

Song : Crown Him With Many Crowns

Artist : Kingsway Music

Album : Here I Am To Worship

Licensed by : [Merlin] Absolute Label Services (on behalf of Integrity Music); Capitol CMG Publishing, Adorando Brazil, and 4 Music Rights Societies

(1) (Reply)

New Muzik !!! Double Six + Rev-o + Kasi - I Do (@doublesixbeats) / . / Very Electrifying Video Off The New Nicki Minaj Album, Go Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.