Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Buy Land Property That Gives You High Returns On Investment At Low Cost. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy Land Property That Gives You High Returns On Investment At Low Cost. (208 Views)

Looking for a property that is Commercially viable to invest?. Call 08101280297 / Beach Front Property That Suits Your Budget Is Right Here / Property That Will Accommodate Enough Office Spaces Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Land Property That Gives You High Returns On Investment At Low Cost. by dammyem: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Good morning Investors,

Today I will be sharing with you how to identify properties that has potentials of high Returns on Investment.

In recent time, I was dazed with the mighty inflow of investors buying into real estate without truly understanding how to position their investment.

I read alot of online junks from Realtors making claims on 150% projected ROI on purchases of landed properties which is fine but I keep asking, how many of these properties would actually be profitable to the investors bearing in mind that once a sale is made, the Realtors cash in on their commissions and you are left to be in the funnel of the real estate companies.

You wait a year or more and you keep wondering the promised 150% ROI in one year is still dragging at 2%. Lets be realistic most of this claims are false. Please don't get me wrong .... Remember I said MOST not all. So it is important to know how to position your investment with the few genuine companies that really hands you their promised claims.

I am not a realtor but I work closely in the real estate industry. In fact I own a one stop online platform for everything building materials and solutions company www.builditup.com.ng which gives me access to in-depth knowledge of the industry working closely with real estate companies and individuals in helping them reduce their building cost, time and worries and yes.. I also invest in properties but I know exactly where and how to position my investments which I would share few tips on how you can also get the best out of your investment.

But before then, let me share with you a real life experience on how two friends invested in the same area but different estates. One bought his property at a lesser price but got massive ROI and the other bough at high price and got lesser ROI.

5 year ago... There were two young friends who got an offer to invest in some properties, they both love the environment but one decided to go for one estate and the other went for another estate in the same axis but owned by different property developers.. One bought his property at a cost of 400k for half plot and the other bought two plots at 1million each.... Not to say too much in five years, the young man that bought half a plots property increases to over 5million and the other that bought two plots property increases to 2million a plot.

Why is that so even in the same geographical area?

Real estate investment has its pros and cons and I will want to share just few tips with you

1.I n business there is what we call Parking..... I hear alot about ... Location location location in real estate but I will prefer to call it parking .... Park your investment close to commercial activities areas.

Are you wondering what parking means... To help you understand it, I will share an example. Let's take shoprite Ikeja city mall and The Place as an example.... The Place restaurant positioned their business just beside ICM though they don't have enough space for cars but I am one of their customers that parks my car in ICM go to The Place have my meal and go back to ICM to pick my car... Guess what... I am just 1 out of hundred customers that does that. The question is are they enjoying a facility they didn't pay for for free? Yes. .... Are they making money frm the free facility? Yes I would say if you ask me.... At least we customers have a place to secure our vehicles while they increase their daily sales ... What if there are no much options of parking space? ..

Park your investment to where it's happening for greater ROI.

Is your property well parked? Do you have an idea of where commercial activities in the environment such has malls, hospitals, schools, petrol stations and the likes will be?

2. Estate Development.... I see alot of estates especially at the ibeju Lekki and Epe axis.... All they do is fence and gates ... That's all and many other just have their sign boards nothing more. After they sell out, the real estate company goes to another location to keep selling neglecting their first love. How do you expect a property to increase in value if there are no structures in place, nor sense of live and the likes?

One of the major factors that helps to increase ROI is when people are living and there is activity in the estate. Then you are sure of good ROI.

I am not saying you can't buy bare land in an estate but be sure that the company has development and living infrastructure plan in view within a specific stated period

3. Know the man behind the scene..... You must be sure the owners of the company you are buying from has your genuine interest at heart not their pockets (like our Nigerian politicians deflecting for their pockets alone.....lol...) You must be able to clearly see the companies vision for the property.

Let me have stopover here as I will be sharing more tips in my next post which will include pressing questions to ask your Realtors before taking their advice to make buying decisions.

I hope this helps.

For free 15 minutes phone call expert advice feel free to call or WhatsApp to book your free 15 minutes call advice before buying that property.

+234-817-353-7556
Damilola Ogunyemi
www.builditup.com.ng

Check me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/damilola-ogunyemi-29750549

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Nos 3bdroom And 2nos Of 2 Bedroom With Mini Flat For Sale At Diamond East Ako / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / FOR SALE 2plots Together @emily Akinola Street Akoka By Chemist Bus-stop. 50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.