Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra (1408 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Donald Duke Leaves PDP, Joins SDP To Actualise Presidential Ambition / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by successking401(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2018
An American Constitutional/International Law Attorney, Mr. Bruce Fein, will on Saturday, August 4, 2018, brief the people of Eastern Nigeria (Igbos) resident in the United States of America (USA) on his visit to Eastern Nigeria last year and offer advice on how to hasten the actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.
The briefing will take place during a “Symposium of People of Eastern Nigeria” scheduled to hold from 5pm at Breakey Theater, Douglas Hall, Chicago State University.
A flyer of the event sighted by News Express indicated that Attorney Fein will speak on the theme, “Why I visited Eastern Nigeria in 2017 and My Belief that Liberation of the Region Would Be Hastened By Their People in the Diaspora”.
The flyer described Attorney Fein as “a consultant Attorney to Nelson Mandela during his incarceration in South Africa. An icon of human rights advocacy who has helped over six nations gain freedom from oppressive regimes.”
The symposium is being sponsored by Ekwenche Research Institute/Organization, in conjunction with Okigwe Organization of Chicago; Eagle Social Club of Chicago; Elite Women Organization of Chicago; Umuada Igbo organizations in Chicago; Mbaise USA Chicago; Persecuted Christian Alliance Chicago; Igbo Association of Chicago (IAC); and many unnamed individuals.

Source News Express

3 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by wakaman: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
How igbos would actualize biafra in the US Abi? grin

1 Like

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Nice one, anything that will liberate us Igbos from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria is welcome.

3 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by Sprumbabafather: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2018
I will find the place and attend.

2 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by nzeobi(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2018
a country where human rights are respected, try holding a meeting in Nigeria and see the resistance, you will face from haters of the truth and light.

2 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by mrbaba18(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
D questions our fore fathers asked dat were nt answered we d new generation wil keep asking dos questions til it get answered. GIVE ME BIAFRA OR GIVE ME DEATH

2 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by SolutionMee: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Biafra will truly come

2 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by mrbaba18(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2018
D questions our fore fathers asked dat were nt answered we d new generation wil keep asking dsame questions on til it get answered. GIVE ME BIAFRA OR GIVE ME DEATH

3 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by OLORIPAPA: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2018
OK,I think this will be better instead of ignorantly indulging in suicide attempt all in the name of Biafra...Biafra should be differentiated from south south ooo.
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2018
I have no much to say, just halla my Monika grin grin^^^

3 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by loveth360(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
OK,I think this will be better instead of ignorantly indulging in suicide attempt all in the name of Biafra...Biafra should be differentiated from south south ooo.
speak for your tribe in south south,because am from south south and am a biafran.

3 Likes

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by mpianya39(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
OLORIPAPA:

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by chriskosherbal(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=gidgiddy post=69972832]Nice one, anything that will liberate us Igbos from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria is welcome.[/quote ] grin cheesy

See signature. .....now in lagos
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by Strikethem: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=69978986][/quote]You are always stupid, why showing people's family. If it is how you useless your own family, it is your business, why showing another person family that did not know your existence.
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by mpianya39(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Strikethem:
You are always stupid, why showing people's family. If it is how you useless your own family, it is your business, why showing another person family that did not know your existence.

That guy is a celebrity from waste side of zoogerian grin grin

Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by OLORIPAPA: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
speak for your tribe in south south,because am from south south and am a biafran.
hmm what part of south south?or what tribe are u?
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by loveth360(f): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
hmm what part of south south?or what tribe are u?
from delta state
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by Amberon11: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by OLORIPAPA: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
from delta state
OK,what part of delta or tribe in delta?
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by aromaticmassage: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
OK,what part of delta or tribe in delta?
this lady have tried in answering your questions nah! haba.before asking her any further question, courtesy demands that you tell her your own name, your father's name, your family name, your mother's name, your village chief's name, your clan name, your Yoruba mosque name, your L.G.A, your state, how many times your father somasaulted on top of your mum before they gave birth to you,was your conception intentionally or as a result of leaked condom. oya answer now.since you know how to ask yeye yeye questions
Re: US Lawyer Briefs Igbos In America, Offers Tips On How To Actualise Biafra by potoX: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
from delta state
Delta ibo girl yes you are a biafran

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Ranks Nigeria As Africa's Largest Economy / Osun Election Update: Something Fishy Is Going On / Akinlade Will Be Governor Of Ogun In 2019- Amosun Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.