Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion (49750 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Sijo01(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Pastor of which church??
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2018
....Did u read d story at all,.... I suppose sleeping With whomever he pleases to includes sleeping with a married woman?......it is a crime against everything and everybody dear
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Naughtytboy: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Pastor with this kind of hairstyle.
what has hairstyle got to do with the way a person behaves? I a lead vocalist in church i dont like combing my hair but u can tell u iam the most behaved in the choir.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Naughtytboy: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Pastor with this kind of hairstyle.
what has hairstyle got to do with the way a person behaves? Iam a lead vocalist in church i dont like combing my hair but i can tell i iam the most behaved in the choir. He just decided to be a wolf in sheep clothings
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Brushless: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Why are people so sick in the head??
Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!
Please, can I sleep with your wife? If you give the go-ahead I shall be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by iamnavy1: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Prophet Mohammed followers right now

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2018
See hairstyle...
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Naughtytboy:
what has hairstyle got to do with the way a person behaves? Iam a lead vocalist in church i dont like combing my hair but u can tell i iam the most behaved in the choir. He just decided to be a wolf in sheep clothings

All things are lawful type. If you know, you know.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by binaws(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2018
إن الدين عند الله الإسلام
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by okenwaa(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Onye nke a pastor.....ok ooo
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2018
olasco2035:
Christianity is a religion of deceit
To those whose spiritual eyes are yet to be opened.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by SarakiBukola: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am tired of the disrespect the MODs on NL show towards Christianty.

Had it been an imam, fear of his followers will not let any MOD push this to FP.

So becos Christians don't do violence is no reason to disrespect Christianty

Where is the thread on Imams that didn't get to the FP ?

I have seen Imams caught for pedopihilia and rape displayed on the FP.

Stop ranting foolishly, you are indirectly supporting him just because he's a Christian.

Anyone caught doing anything immoral or criminal deserves disgrace irrespective of his religious beliefs.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Babymira(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
So, with this kind of hair cut.. he’s a pastor.. okay, A pastor should lead by an example.. in a summary he’s a Bleep-boy..
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by tunary(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Why are people so sick in the head??
Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!
So what if it was your wife he slept with and she died during the cause of abortion how will you react to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Asquare84(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2018
What will this woman tell baba God
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by tunary(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Merimental:
how do dis ladies even fall 4 dis men parading as M.O.G...
That's why they say women have fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by akinszz: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
Oro egba ko leleyi... undecided

Castrate that man!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
gbenuesoun
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by idonhammer: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Fine boy with sharp preek,but why are they still covering the useless woman's face wetin we wan use her Yeye cheating face do now wey she don die?
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by yeyeboy23(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2018
olasco2035:
you dey craze
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Prayers and fasting alone can control his libido. End time pastor. l do not trust any man or woman when it comes to money and sex.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Quality20(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
seems xtians don't respect any religion o. beating a senior clergy like ds? What if it had been a Muslim ustaz? Na slaughter b dat
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Exponental(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
This one na pastor abi lover boy
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by chuose2: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Where is the thread on Imams that didn't get to the FP ?

I have seen Imams caught for pedopihilia and rape displayed on the FP.

Stop ranting foolishly, you are indirectly supporting him just because he's a Christian.

Anyone caught doing anything immoral or criminal deserves disgrace irrespective of his religious beliefs.

See this post on NL where an imam was abusing a little girl.

The MODs out of respect and fear they have for Moslems refused to push it to FP

https://www.nairaland.com/3467175/muslim-cleric-fingers-daughter-forces

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by yeyeboy23(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
iamnavy1:
Prophet Mohammed followers right now

lol..But next time,you say;Terrorist MuhaMAD
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by babeosisi: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tomorrow is Sunday,many of you will go and call people like this man your papa and your daddy.
Don't you know who your daddy is
These people won't do these ills if you folks are not running around them,singing their praises and giving them your money for empty promises miracles that never come true
Sowing seeds that never germinate
The average Nigerian youth is obsessed with pastor worship.
That's why the have the boldness to do anything including sleep with your wives at will.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by West601(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
James Bond pastor
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by babeosisi: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
A Nigerian girl is accused of stealing a phone you all strip her and beat her to stupor
A pastor aids in killing people,you are afraid to touch him because of touch not my anointed fear
The story says he was beaten,I don't see a scratch on him or do I new glaases?
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
olasco2035:
Not true. You can't use one bad apple to generalize a thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Kaduna Gun Factory, Recovers Weapons (pics) / Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.