Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion (49703 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am tired of the disrespect the MODs on NL show towards Christianty.

Had it been an imam, fear of his followers will not let any MOD push this to FP.

So becos Christians don't do violence is no reason to disrespect Christianty
The impartiality of moderators in this forum is a result of greed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by brainhgeek(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Why are people so sick in the head??
Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!

I was actually trying to reason along but the facts that he is a pastor, he knows she is married and and she aborted,worst still, she died, killed me reasoning along this line of yours.
Beating him is not it though
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Sarkin: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
tunary:
So what if it was your wife he slept with and she died during the cause of abortion how will you react to this
they slept together.
He didn't rape her.
They are both at fault!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
chuose:
It's Becos of people like this that many have disregard for the church.

Remember that woman pastor funke who is always collecting money as seed, she too has been exposed as a fraud in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8ulsQTTxw

Nigeria needs God's deliverance from politicians & pastors who preach money & not salvation
Madam Funke has been a blessing to many marriages. Her messages has changed the perception women has towards men. As for the video, the publisher didn't go proper investigation. It is very easy to pick a clip of a video to show to the world without playing from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by yxizzy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
A pastor looking like that and living with a young lady whose husband is abroad, what is expected of him? So there are no brothers in the church to live with? Please stop calling that one pastor.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Brushless:
Please, can I sleep with your wife? If you give the go-ahead I shall be grateful.
Was she lady caught by her husband? No
Was she forced to sleep with the pastor? No
Was she foolish to consider sleeping and committing abortion? Yes
Is she an adult that can take decision by herself? Yes
Should the man be charged for killing the deceased? Yes
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pastor? with this sharp haircut and goatie beard? yea! right.

crooked pastor!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Was she lady caught by her husband? No
Was she forced to sleep with the pastor? No
Was she foolish to consider sleeping and committing abortion? Yes
Is she an adult that can take decision by herself? Yes
Should the man be charged for killing the deceased? Yes
precisely!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
brainhgeek:

I was actually trying to reason along but the facts that he is a pastor, he knows she is married and and she aborted,worst still, she died, killed me reasoning along this line of yours.
Beating him is not it though
you mean he calls himself a pastor, look! Anyone can call themselves pastor, me and you included.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Freeko4: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
they should lockup that motherfucker that calls himself a pastor
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by texazzpete(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
So the local youths mobilized and beat up the fake Pastor.

The tragedy of NIGERIA is that you will never see youths mobilize to beat up bad Politicians
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Amuluonyenaego: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by agaliboy: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
With all due respect, honest and true christianity is only in the south west. The way some of the pastors in the east and south south project Christianity is very painful.

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by buchai: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
ops he is not a pastor pls change the topic.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by OgogoroNo2: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
this one no be pasto jor
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by bossrillboss: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Pastor with this kind of hairstyle.
..yes na..pastor chop duri na..lol

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by ehispapa(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
agaliboy:
With all due respect, honest and true christianity is only in the south west. The way some of the pastors in the east and south south project Christianity is very painful.

there are some weird-do too in the west but not as bad as in the south east an south south. but far better in the north, maybe due to persecutions over there
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by ofuonyebi: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
he just put on the name of a pastor ....look at his body...you will know that he is just a pretender and sex maniac
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by mctons: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:
But sometimes I wonder what's wrong with women, a guy will be bleeping u raw and pouring akamu, he is not ur husband and doesnt have any plan to be .
Yet u allow him to be pouring akamu.

Seriously I don know whats wrong with most Nigerians ladies they are weak upstairs and easily succumb to any sex offer from a guy.
Nawaooo.

Mehn, I don’t understand either. All they know is open leg. My girl friend asked me to do raw which I refused. For 2yrs we dated, no such thing as raw. Sh used to be angry at time for not taking it raw but I don’t give a damn. Some say the akamu help expand their waist bla bla bla
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by zidek(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
But is body is still fresh, seem they use canes to flogged is buttock, cause if na lag, his body for done they bleed!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Edo state is number one in immoral behaviour!! Edo gals are in every fucking town engaging in prostitution!
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by omoelerin1: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am tired of the disrespect the MODs on NL show towards Christianty.

Had it been an imam, fear of his followers will not let any MOD push this to FP.

So becos Christians don't do violence is no reason to disrespect Christianty
Don't worry yourself. Which kind pastor? What church does he pastor?
Bloggers will only choose a very sensitive title for their articles in order to garner massive traffic.

It is like you are yet to understand Nigerian bloggers. When it comes to crime, politics, religion, celebrities news and fake job vacancies, bloggers and lie are like 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by toprealman: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her? Why are people so sick in the head?? Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to? Is it a crime? Lunacy!
There are boundaries bro..
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Djinja: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!
No you can't just sleep with whoever pleases you, another person's wife is going beyond your boundaries
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by kennisman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her? Why are people so sick in the head?? Can't he sleep with whomever he pleases to? Is it a crime? Lunacy!

I wish the lady is ur sister.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Woman wey don die you still dey sensor her face
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by linearity: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fake news! Where is the beating?
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Sarkin: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Djinja:

No you can't just sleep with whoever pleases you, another person's wife is going beyond your boundaries
they fuken slept together.
He didn't rape her.
Why blame the man when they are both at fault?
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Sarkin: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
toprealman:
There are boundaries bro..
they slept together.
He didn't rape her.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion by Mosh1: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Did he rape her?
Is it a crime?
Lunacy!
Really? Is that Gospel according to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) / MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.