Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) (1292 Views)

Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels praises herself, revealing she has all the curves in the right places. The 17-year-old also claims to be the youngest selfmade millionaire in Nigeria. She took to her page to share new stunning pictures with caption;

"All the curves in the right places! My name is REGINA DANIELS, and I'm the youngest millionaire in naija (selfmade)! Argue with ur data joor" enjoy ur day
Because i will be turning 9 soon.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/ive-curves-im-youngest-selfmade-millionaire-nigeria-regina-daniel-pics

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by loverboys: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2018
U deserve it bae
Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by Sarkin: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2018
In Biafra land or in the dream world?
Good for you anyways but you're not actually.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by amaniro: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
In Biafra land or in the dream world?
Good for you anyways but you're not actually.
Everything must not relate to biafra you know, this is a medical condition and I will recommend you get a Psychologist ASAP. You are pained and depressed seeing biafrans. You don't like us still you want us in your country. HYPOCRISY. Bye

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by Sarkin: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2018
amaniro:

Everything must not relate to biafra you know, this is a medical condition and I will recommend you get a Psychologist ASAP. You are pained and depressed seeing biafrans. You don't like us still you want us in your country. HYPOCRISY. Bye
it's you that is carrying it on your head like gélé that's needs to see a psychologist.
Can't spot a joke when you see one. Chai!
Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
puusypreneur?

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by GistMore: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yeah she's the youngest selfmade wit her punna bang hard undecided
Re: I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) by wordcat(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
There is nothing like self made millionaire in the real sense of the word, people contributed to your success.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Prank & Disgrace His Son In His Mansion In Atlanta / Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes / I Can Take A Bullet For Kizz Daniel – Nigeria Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.