Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User (42316 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / China Citizens With Corona Virus Entering Elevators With Intention To Spread It / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by dabrin: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
GistMore.com

An oyinbo man who was infected with HIV by another lady, promised to spread it to other ladies. According to the twitter user with id @zterem wrote;

Lagos Females o. I am in the hospital right now...Somebody gave one Oyibo man HIV... He said he Will give you people back this night. Thanks.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-infected-hiv-promise-spread-ladies-twitter-user

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Merimental(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by amaniro: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Awon oloshos

Besides how authentic is this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by ritylove(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
police officers will not see this one and arrest him its only to run after people selling diesel and kerosine they know ...he should be deported back to his country

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by dollytino4real(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
So hiv n.a. fear nah! Fear hell fire and poverty

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nothing new here.....

I am more interested in what the lady herself is doing in the hospital. embarassed

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Even with the publicity, many osu girls go still fall victim undecided

I jus tire for those girls undecided

Dem to full Lagos angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by sotall(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by BUSHHUNTER: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ah! I cannot use flesh to flesh in peace again!

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by frankputer: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na wa
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by zamwazi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na for those wey go spread legs collect am raw Na. .
Sad though
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by MDsambo: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Twitter with their stories again

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by mynaijadj(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hospital name or you are a Lai Mohammed kin.

Need reliable entertainment at your event? Sound,DJ,multimedia at its best. Check my signature below.
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by frankmelv(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018

28 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Leno69(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is the Twitter person infected too?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by stano2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mtchewwww..this yeye twitter story tellers

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by celebgistz: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Holocene(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tell Unilag and LASU girls to close shop for any white dude. .
grin grin grin angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by umarshehu58(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shebi dey lyk 2 4k white guys because of dollars. Mek dey no stop, afteralll they will be the one to suffer for it
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by talk2emma: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
No be girl that open leg he go give nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Ebios(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
police officers will not see this one and arrest him its only to run after people selling diesel and kerosine they know ...he should be deported back to his country
Did she give the address of the man...?
Or u mean arrest the informant?
Guy, l nor understand u ooo
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Fahrenhite(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Serves the oyinbo man right and will definitely serve the Nigerian lady who will contact it right.

The way all this oyinbo majestically destroy all this Nigerian girls puna with different styles enh will shock you, many prefer to have their way without condom. They see our women (olosho or not) as Things they can use anyhow as they please.

P.s = i live in the island and have many of them as neighbors.

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by tishbite41(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:

This type of viral message will never be treated lightly in developed countries.

9 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by EweduAfonja(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
I have been there.... Oooo. I fear that disease die..

It even happened to me few weeks back....

I was very sick( I was suffering from HIVES) took some personal medication but all to no avail.. A Doctor friend of mine instructed me to go run some text( Ulcer, UTI HIV and typhoid and malaria parasite)..

I decided to go to a govt hospital to run the HIV cuz I was having this serious itching and swollen skin...

Got to the Government hospital, the nurse that gave me my result frawned her face eeeeeh... My heart sank into my Rectum...

I collected the result pocketed it and left... Got home opened it and Boom... It was Negative...

Later in the evening the guy came to my place, I gave him the result and I asked him why the nurse I met today frowned at me... He said he doesn't know but if that after the text they referred me to go see a Doctor then the result na Positive...
Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Lordofthewest(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Father lord.. The oyinbo man has been gotten.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
where is the picture of the man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / Girl Whose Leg Was Damaged After Accident All Smiles After Surgery. Photos / My Body Discharges Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.