Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity (1432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity by liverpudian9(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Good Morning

Now that it appears that dstv,kwese and startimes will not show this match the omly way is to streamthe live match. How do I atream?

You need an android box or a Samsung phone that supports USB to HDMI cord

firstly we have to discuss the Android box, android box is like your android device being built in a decoder but not a decoder it works exactly like your android phone all you need is to install mobdro,snappy streams,live net tv . make sure you have this three apps as one of this apps may fail to work and you will switch to the other app , connect to a strong internet server and stream using, mobdro,snappy streams , or live net tv and subscribe 1.5gig which will be enough . note that you can only download mobdro,live net tv,snappy streams by google searching mobdro.apk or snappy strems .apk or live net tv,apk . if you want HD live net tv will be good but if you want SD mobdro will be good , go to sports on this app and search BT sport 1 on that channel you will be able to stream the match live.

Now to Samsung , You can click this link for MHL support devices http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx?tid=1
you will see lots of samsung devices and other phones that support this .

Just install mobdro, snappy streams and live net tv on ur samsung device and open the app and stream using the best internet server in your area, preferable if you have broadband network , then you will need to buy a cord called usb to Hdmi cord i will show you an example, I base In Abeokuta and I got this at Oke ilewo u will connect it to ur tv and u will plug the cord with a usb adapter switch to ur hdmi on tv and you will see ur tv displaying exactly what you are showing on your phone then u are good to go , but make sure your samsung phone is well charged before you start streaming and make sure u dont receive unnecessary calls as it will disturb streaming

Note that not all samsung supports this to know if your samsung supports visit this page http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx?tid=1

These are the list of online tv channel airing the matchAlgeria beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Andorra beIN Sports 1
Austria DAZN
Bahrain beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Bangladesh SONY TEN 2 HD, SONY TEN 2
Belgium Eleven Sports 1 Belgium
Bhutan SONY TEN 2 HD
Bosnia and Herzegovina SportKlub 1 Serbia
Brunei Astro Go
Bulgaria Diema Sport 2
Canada Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World, Sportsnet World Now
Chad beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
China PPTV Sport China
Croatia Sportklub 1 Croatia
Cyprus Cytavision Sports HD, Cytavision Sports 3
Czech Republic Digi Sport 1
Denmark Viaplay Denmark, 6'eren, Eurosport Player Denmark
Djibouti beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Egypt beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Estonia Viasat Sport Baltic
Finland Viaplay Finland, Viasat Football HD
France beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports 1
Germany DAZN
India SONY TEN 2 HD, SONY TEN 2
International Bet365
Iran beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Iraq beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Ireland BT Sport 1, TalkSport Radio UK, BBC Radio 5 Live, BT Sport Live
Israel Sport 1
Jordan beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Korea Republic SPOTV
Kuwait beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Latvia Viasat Sport Baltic
Lebanon beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Libya beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Lithuania Viasat Sport Baltic
Luxembourg Eleven Sports 1 Belgium
Macau TDM Desporto
Macedonia SportKlub 1 Serbia
Malaysia Astro Go, Astro SuperSport 3
Maldives SONY TEN 2 HD, SONY TEN 2
Malta TSN2 Malta
Mauritania beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Monaco beIN Sports 1
Montenegro SportKlub 1 Serbia
Morocco beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Nepal SONY TEN 2, SONY TEN 2 HD
Norway Viaplay Norway, Viasat 4 Norway
Oman beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Pakistan SONY TEN 2 HD, SONY TEN 2
Palestinian Territory beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Poland Eleven Sports 1 Poland
Portugal Sport TV2
Qatar beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
Russia NTV+ Sport Online, Match TV Football 1, Match TV Game
Saudi Arabia beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Serbia SportKlub 1 Serbia
Slovakia Digi Sport 1
Slovenia SportKlub 1 Slovenia
Somalia beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
South Sudan beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Sri Lanka SONY TEN 2, SONY TEN 2 HD
Sudan beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Sweden TV10 Sweden, Viaplay Sweden
Switzerland DAZN
Syria beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Tunisia beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
United Arab Emirates beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
United Kingdom BBC Radio 5 Live, BT Sport 1, TalkSport Radio UK, BT Sport Live, BT Sport 4K UHD
United States ESPN+, SiriusXM FC
Yemen beIN Sports HD 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT

If you want english commentry you will find sony ten 2 on live net tv its Hd,bt sport sd and hd is on mobdro will do if you dont mind language use bein sport 1 it works fine on mobdro

you will find the picture below
Thank You
YNWA

Re: How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
How can I get this android box with the pre-installed apps and what is the cost of getting one?
Re: How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity by liverpudian9(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
check jumia u can get the app by Google seaech
Re: How To Show This Sunday Community Shield Match Chelsea V Mancity by Dclique(m): 2:31am On Aug 12, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
How can I get this android box with the pre-installed apps and what is the cost of getting one?

You can get quality android tv box in Nigeria at different price. Visit the link for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Which Sattelite Can I Track With A 60cm Dish / Midland Decoder For Ibadan Resident / I Need Help With My Humax Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.