Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) (3991 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth And Volume! / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil Is Available For Sale. / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Thehilah4jesus: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Are you searching for that amazing hair growth cream that would give your hair an amazing length and volume?? Search no more as chebe powder will give you all these and much more..
Chebe powder is a mixture from Chad and it has been proven through research to be the secret behind the Chadians long and voluminous hair.
Benefits of Chébé for Hair:
Anti Inflammatory: cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in scalps, which causes hair loss which mimics Female Pattern Thinning (FPT) and the prevention of hair growth.
Alkaloids: It neutralizes the PH of the hair Shaft and the scalp
Moisture: This is the biggest factor in hair growth, It is moisturizing and allows the hair to grow in long, black and nourished locks The mixture works in such a way that the benefits lie for most people of African descent, people with black hair.
Thereby giving you guaranteed fast growth and volume visible in one month. And a full length in 6months.
Chebepowder and karkar oil in large quantities shipped from Chad now Available.For Retail and Wholesale call or whatsapp 08067310681
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Thehilah4jesus: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
chebe powder and karkar oil for hair growth still selling....
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Thehilah4jesus: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
New Stock Alert....... your Original chebe powder and karkar oil is available .hurry while stock last. A trial will convince you. call or whatsapp 08067310681.you will be glad you did
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Thehilah4jesus: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
New stock Alert.....

Original chebe and karkar oil is Available.
Hurry while stock last......we sell wholesale and retail.you can be a distributor in your area.
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Simplybami(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Thehilah4jesus:
New stock Alert.....

Original chebe and karkar oil is Available.
Hurry while stock last......we sell wholesale and retail.you can be a distributor in your area.

How much is it?
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Teewhy070: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2018
How much is it now answer us
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by gugunjapha: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2019
I need to buy chebe and karka oil for selling
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by ugoebuka: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
gugunjapha:
Contact me for the best wholesale price ever
https:///2347031519197?text=chebepowderandkarkaoiforhairwonders
Re: Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) by Nanyadiva(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
gugunjapha:

You can contact me ma. We are in need for distributors:08173467403.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Makeup! / Ready Made Head Tie(auto-gele). / World Thinnest Model: Check Out Photos Of This Extreme Thin Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.