Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates (34829 Views)

INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos / INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by inspector44(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
On a serious note this is the first time INEC is showing the masses the full certificate of Contestants for election maybe jst to fall this our Adeleke dancing Senator hands......... !

But the man no try wit all his money he can't even buy one good certificate to show, shame on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by blackboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

You have the option of taking Buhari to court so he can be disqualified from the race. After all Salish .Buhari, the speaker of the house was disqualified because of fake result in 1999. Don't just rely on the hearsay you heard from PDP. Take action.
wrong. Age was the reason for his removal. Too young for the position.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
I hope they will display that of presidential candidates in next elections
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by LadyExcellency: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
4601CE:

Buhari was a General in the army !
Say another one

Stop this nonsense.

Buhari has no "academic" certificate.

Professional certification and diploma are not same with academic qualifications hence Buhari hired 50 SANs to defend his nonexisting O'level certificate.

If I may ask, where is Buhari's academic certificate?

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by blackboy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mintek:

...but you voted a NEPA-bill-certificate Buhari, claiming education doesn't matter.

So what's the fuss about Adeleke's SSCE result? At least he sat the exam unlike Buhari.

Point but what was the result
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by raphaeladeyele: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wat 1999 constitution say, does d amendment of d paper been approved by so president
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by SirLakes: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Ede Muslim High School ke??

This one is worse than NEPA bill certificate oh!

Haha
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by chidextec: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am highly disappointed with the PDP candidate. So this man can not even enrol into Adeleke University owned by his brother after all these years. Its indescribable.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Butterflyle0: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
PDP has lost Osun.

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by tunmedies(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is nt about educatn qualificatn but productivity. U hav Ph.D in political sc. does nt make u a good governr or presidnt.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by greggng: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
chronique:
Stupid dancer. Someone that knows he wants to be governor and couldn't plan ahead to perfect his results but had to wait to be publicly disgraced. The time he spent dancing all these years, could have been used in resitting for waec/gce as a special candidate. They would have given him his own hall with invigilators and people wouldn't have even known he was writing anything. With the funds at his disposal, he would have been able to pay people to keep his resitting, a secret. But no, he chose to go dancing like a fool up and down. Since they published that his useless result, I've not seen him dancing again. Maybe his legs are now paining him, only God knows. He should have respected himself and continued his time as a senator and none of these would have come out. I don't like people who are not smart and can't think ahead.

When train wan kill person , e dey first use horn block him ear. That man no smart at all
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Legalese(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pdp goofed this one in their choice of candidate. They think his social media dance videos and deep pocket would win election for him. The App candidate has better academic qualification and a deeper federal govt backed pocket.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by mudolak(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
imagine fraudster who suppose to be in jail still contest for governor..
someone that say he studied in u.s.a university later deny by university authority say he didn't graduate in there university.
he use u.s.a university certificate to become a senator..
hesn't he??
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Zaikon(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Can you remind me what Buhari submitted again? Yet you and your people supported him wholeheartedly. grin
Let Osun people decide.

A president without any form of certificate.

8th world wonder. grin

You guys will just come online to start saying he dsnt have this he doesn't have that, you with master and PhD what good have you done to your self not even your compound or community...
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Zaikon(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Firefire:
We need Buhary Certificate also...

Go to his house nah
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by barcaboi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Can you remind me what Buhari submitted again? Yet you and your people supported him wholeheartedly. grin
Let Osun people decide.

8th world wonder. grin
How does a President without certificate go for courses abroad in war colleges both U.K. And India? Don't y'all ask yourself this? Military men like my father go through courses and promotion is based on either this or achievement on the battlefield.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Zaikon:

Go to his house nah

Assist me please
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Printerscanner: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Let Osun people decide.

8th world wonder. grin

A Major General is higher than a doctorate degree holder. If you don't accept this, go argue with FFK and Reno Omokirikiri.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Tundeobama(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mintek:

...but you voted a NEPA-bill-certificate Buhari, claiming education doesn't matter.

So what's the fuss about Adeleke's SSCE result? At least he sat the exam unlike Buhari.
you want to compare level. of education in osun to kastina.Google osun model schools public beautiful schools,osun has the second highest number of universities in Nigeria after ogun.pdp fail with thier primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by NairaMaster1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

You have the option of taking Buhari to court so he can be disqualified from the race. After all Salish .Buhari, the speaker of the house was disqualified because of fake result in 1999. Don't just rely on the hearsay you heard from PDP. Take action.

I know you jumped in to rant because you saw your god's (Buhari) name. You didn't care to read. Your god, saviour, helper, university sponsor, the giver of breath to you is mentioned.

Go back and read the comment I quoted again ZOMBIE. Mediocrity is celebrated in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Menace2Society(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I know you jumped in to rant because you saw your god's (Buhari) name. You didn't care to read. Your god, saviour, helper, university sponsor, the giver of breath to you is mentioned.

Go back and read the comment I quoted again ZOMBIE. Mediocrity is celebrated in Nigeria.
U are no different from a certified Zombie undecided
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by ebenholer(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I am so disappointed in PDP for doing such a poor job of selecting a candidate to represent them in the upcoming governorship election in Osun. Just imagine, out of all the candidates put forward by the participating parties, PDP's candidate has the least impressive educational qualification. The Ademola Adeleke fellow doesn't even have a University degree! And his secondary school certificate is also shrouded in controversy. Even Davido's dad (Deji Adeleke) would've been a better choice. PDP no try at all.
What do u expect from a party that lacks direction and vision. By the way I go for UPN candidacy. How I wish I can vote from Lagos here

1 Like

Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by leedlist: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
lol , Mr president bought original certificate from Gudybag.com
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Meritocracy: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Let Osun people decide.

8th world wonder. grin

Osun state is not useless state, we have enough qualified candidate that someone who couldn't read and write.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by QualityHealthCa: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Ede Muslim High School ke??

This one is worse than NEPA bill certificate oh!

This one na "ile-kewu"
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Zaikon:

Go to his house nah
no paper dey there
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Metuh: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Meritocracy:

Osun state is not useless state, we have enough qualified candidate that someone who couldn't read and write.
The same way you had enough qualified candidates from KOWA and the rest parties only for you to choose a dull buhari. How wise are you?
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by Metuh: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
barcaboi:

How does a President without certificate go for courses abroad in war colleges both U.K. And India? Don't y'all ask yourself this? Military men like my father go through courses and promotion is based on either this or achievement on the battlefield.
Have you ever heard the word Quota System

Haven't you about men and women who never attended any school but became a lecturer, professor or even HOD?

Check yesterdays news on FP, one was posted there.

why did Buhari chartered 20plus SANS to defend him?
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by positivethought: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Good,we are sure going to remind INEC of this come 2019,buhari n every other contestant must show their certificates,let sagay,lauretta n co be put on notice.
Re: INEC Displays Certificates Of Osun Gov Candidates by barcaboi(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Metuh:

Have you ever heard the word Quota System

Haven't you about men and women who never attended any school but became a lecturer, professor or even HOD?

Check yesterdays news on FP, one was posted there.

why did Buhari chartered 20plus SANS to defend him?
Doesn't quota system include courses abroad? Why did Saraki get sANs when he was innocent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.