Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M (617 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. / See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good morning fellow NLers. A friend of mine raised the sum of 2.2m with the aim of starting some cool business with good returns. But the ideas aren’t really coming. I mean the genuine and realistic ones. It’s been from one fraudster to another. Totally he has lost almost 150k to them. Some want to sell ideas, some want to patner but they all turned out to be fraud. So I decided to share it with the house. He needs:
• A good business idea that can yield the profit and capital in a very short time, i.e 3 months
Or
• A good investment idea with a good return rate, i.e 10% monthly.

Cc Lalasticlala dominique mynd44 MrKnowitall pls move it to the front page. Thank you.
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by polimaf(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sales of brand new phones on jumia and konga or get a shop In an emerging markets and start
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
polimaf:
Sales of brand new phones on jumia and konga or get a shop In an emerging markets and start
Can u explain further? Thanks for contributing.
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalasticlala what do u have to say?
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by polimaf(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Can u explain further? Thanks for contributing.
Open a store on jumia sellers site and konga HQ and find wholesalers of brand new phones in computer Village. Use your online stores to sell or open a physical store in a new market like Igando, Sangotedo etc, and sell there...
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
polimaf:
Open a store on jumia sellers site and konga HQ and find wholesalers of brand new phones in computer Village. Use your online stores to sell or open a physical store in a new market like Igando, Sangotedo etc, and sell there...
Now I understand. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
More inputs pls
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by polimaf(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:

Now I understand. Thanks for the explanation.
You're welcome
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by AuntyAmope(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 pls help me move this
Re: Urgent! Business Or Investment Ideas With Good Profit Rate For 2M by Willie2015: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Good morning fellow NLers. A friend of mine raised the sum of 2.2m with the aim of starting some cool business with good returns. But the ideas aren’t really coming. I mean the genuine and realistic ones. It’s been from one fraudster to another. Totally he has lost almost 150k to them. Some want to sell ideas, some want to patner but they all turned out to be fraud. So I decided to share it with the house. He needs:
• A good business idea that can yield the profit and capital in a very short time, i.e 3 months
Or
• A good investment idea with a good return rate, i.e 10% monthly.

Cc Lalasticlala dominique mynd44 MrKnowitall pls move it to the front page. Thank you.

Tell the guy to buy a Sharan Bus with like 1.4 to 1.5m.
Register it in a private park with good route.
He will double that money in 2 yrs if he can drive the bus.

(1) (Reply)

... / Scam Alert!!! Beware / Andela hits $700m valuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.