Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number (2431 Views)

How Do I Decipher WAEC Exam Number From its Certificate? / I Cant Chek My Gce Results / Have A Look At My Gce Result And Give Me Ur Advise On Which Course To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number by KENCHIII(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
I can't remember my exam number and can't find my internet print out of the result for Nuv/Dec WASSCE 2007. Now I want to go for original copy of my result at waec office. Pls does anybody have an idea, whether it is possible for me to get the original copy at waec office providing only: {1} Center number {2} Year of exam {3} My full name - Without providing the exam number? Thanks. {urgent}.
Re: Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number by Dclique(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
Go to the school you wrote in, they make keep such details
Re: Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number by KENCHIII(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
Thanks, I will try that.
Re: Can't Remember My Gce 2007 Exam Number by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
If you try that and you don't succeed I recommend you go to WAEC office in Yaba and complain. You even know your centre number. So all they need to do is to bing out the computer result sheet and you look up your name there. It might be stressful for the WAEC officials thus they would want to discourage you by saying it is not possible but keep on pleading and insisting.

I wish you the best. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce 2011 & Thumb Print / Can A School Certificate Holder Register For Ican? / Download Noun 2018 E-examination Timetable - Updated a Few Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.