Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (59782 Views)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Lady Arrested For Tearing Boyfriend's Law Certificate & Destroying Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Gerrard59(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
DrayZee:

Nairalanders, what do you guys have against people on Twitter. To you guys, everything is a lie. The way Pocohontas and DonPiiko concluded made me want to look for the evidence and bring it here. Good thing they found the evidence they were looking for. The story is not a lie. And not all Twitter stories are lies. You people act like Nairaland and Twitter are having a beef or something.

Yes not all but the majority of Twitter's stories have loopholes in their narration. It's something I've noticed. As for the beef, I doubt such exists. Nairalanders are also ardent twitters.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
oyb:

You are a Gamer chick?

No tongue tongue
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by barristerzinny(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

It is fake. If his certificates were indeed torn, that is what he will show everybody! Not the TV.
scroll down again, you will see the torn certificates.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by franchasng: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! I am not violent o. Forget the way my words come off here, I am soft-spoken in person.
lol, u soft spoken ke lol cheesy cheesy.

Shekau is a peacemaker too shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Mashdee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Since she wants to proof agbero.. I will show her I am GHOST. Uselessness

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by mimicue(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
This are the reason some guys hit ladies . This is so provocative

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
You too like woman, I see a lot of stuff on twitter and I can tell that it's just fabricated, he posted the torn certificate when people told him his story was unbelievable so that should let you know that other discerning minds didn't agree with him. There's no competition anywhere, social media only makes a few people rich so I don't give a damn.

DrayZee:

Nairalanders, what do you guys have against people on Twitter. To you guys, everything is a lie. The way Pocohontas and DonPiiko concluded made me want to look for the evidence and bring it here. Good thing they found the evidence they were looking for. The story is not a lie. And not all Twitter stories are lies. You people act like Nairaland and Twitter are having a beef or something.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by kerry57: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
What u get when u decide to date an agbero and keep as a girlfriend. Dis one can kill and bury the boyfriend self.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by sisisioge: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
I hope he is able to get a certified true copy o...and I hope the girl is sued for damages! Whew!
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by NwaliE01: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
see how the police woman hold the certificate like money prepared to be placed in the counter.

The demons in her will now leave her alone to face her problems
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Caseless: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cococandy
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Obierika(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
The mad woman should consider herself lucky she did not try that rubbish with someone like me
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by kennisman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Simple thing, use gum or tape to tap them

together.
case close.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Caseless:
Cococandy
you win
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
kennygee:

The girl just walked into the house and waged this destructive war abi?

We are waiting for the full gist.

You actually think this kind of action can be justified? May God never place your type in my path. Amen.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babyforever:
When wife material like me dey here you know go gree say hi......go deal with your problems
hi, do u care to fuvck?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Mypeople2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babyforever:
When wife material like me dey here you know go gree say hi......go deal with your problems
Hmm .I have been looking for a wife material .Please how many yards are you ?
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
chronique:
i'm not sure how i'd react to this as gentle as i am. i think some people just come into other people's lives,as agents of destruction. by the way,is there a way he can request another from his school and the law school?
yes of course, but take stress and money,
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by chronique(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
dancok:
yes of course, but take stress and money,

thank God for his life then.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Caseless: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
cococandy:
you win
you win.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by domainOfficial: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Exactly 4years today. My ex wife burnt all my documents: all certificates, receipts, every important document at my possession at that time....

When I saw this post I was like......
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Danaire(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'll take her to the hospital so she can choose a bed, how long she'll stay there & wat kinda merciless rough beating I'll giv her.

Rubbish. Is it by must we must court/date wen we seem nt to be getting along with each other? Mtchwwww!
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by isnovic(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tearing certificate when she is a girlfriend, wonder what she will tear when she becomes wifey. maybe the guy's WMD-weapon of mass destruction.

Guys avoid tigers for babes.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by thunderbabs: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Crazy female with an appaling character undecided
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by megafone: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
When you were toasting her, did you tell us?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I don't have a story so interesting. But when you speak to a girl at night and you both exchange warm good nights, and the next morning for no good reason she calls on the phone screaming so loud and cursing you. Then she has undiagnosed bipolar . most guys don't know this until they are killed by these sick girls some guys suffer from the same illness, its not girls alone.

That's not how bipolar works. It's moments of euphoric highs and followed by moments of deep depression. They are not normally violent or angry as people serotype. They tend to suffer from delusions and are bad with money (spendaholics).
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by tinktanker: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dat girl is the devil's daughter,. Just send her back to hell
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Deadlywoman:

That's not how bipolar works. It's moments of euphoric highs and followed by moments of deep depression. They are not normally violent or angry as people serotype. They tend to suffer from delusions and are bad with money (spendaholics).

Are we still talking about the girl that destroyed her boyfriend's property? If so, yes bipolar disorder makes people abusive and violent to themselves and the public depending on how severe it is.

I know cause as a one time detention officer , I have jailed people who were clinically diagnosed with it.

Maybe the link below will help you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23470603/
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by DansomtoC(m): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2018
That's a sign and warning plus caution for whoever's going to engage dat mad insane gel in marriage!!
Don't say i didn't tell u oo
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by EmekaBlue(m): 4:34am On Aug 05, 2018
my ex broke my laptop...i had to pin her down without beating her,if not she would her destroyed d whole house that evening...

Some ladies r so jealous and crazy like that...Especially d spoilt brats from home
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by damemmy(f): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Girl frnd?? Hmmmm if u marry this type brother sorry... Thank God 4 my own life sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.