Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo (20412 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Joelsblog(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wife of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Taiwo Obasanjo, was recently a guest on The Interview with Tope Olowniyan on Linda Ikeji TV where she spoke on the controversies surrounding her only son, Olujonwo’s marriage to billionaire daughter, Tope Adebutu.

Olujonwo and Tope got married in May 2017 and are already in court to annul the marriage owing to irreconciliable differences. Mrs Obasanjo in June, released different statements detailing what her son and Chief Obasanjo’s family members told her that led to the failure of Olujonwo and Tope’s one-year old marriage.

In this tell-it-all interview with Tope Olowoniyan, Mrs Obasanjo, gave an insight into how the former couple met and how the marriage was contracted. According to her, Olujonwo and Tope were introduced to each other and never courted. She stated in her interview that she was the one who went in search of Tope as her son never wanted to marry her because he was never in love with her.

”My son was introduced to Tope Adebutu through my twin brother which is not a bad thing. Two people being introduced is not a bad thing. I was hearing that he is involved with Tope Adebutu and that they would soon be married. Going to one year, I didn’t hear anything from him. He is my first born and my only son. I have two children, a man and a woman who is already married with children. Naturally, I was anxious and I want to see his own children too. I want him to be married. I believe he is capable. He should be responsibly married.

So, going to one year, I didn’t hear anything.When I didn’t hear anything, I went on my own to look for Tope Adebutu. I asked around for where she wroks and lives. I was told she works at magistrate court at Ota. That was where I met her. We talked. She was in session then. I told her that you and my son are courting. A mother should not be the one looking for the girl. It should be my son bringing her to me to say Mummy this is the woman I want to marry.

She then told me I have’t seen your son oh. I was shocked and I told her that you guys were supposed to be getting married. She told me she has only seen him once. She said she has tried and that he wasn’t picking up her calls. When I got home, I called my son and asked him what is happening. He said Mummy I don’t like that girl because she is fat”.

Source: JoelsBlog Media

Watch a clip from the interview below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asZFoMG3_04

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Joelsblog(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalasticlala fynestboi

MissyB3
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Babyforever(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
I thought you warned him not to marry her ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Madam abeg take a chiill pill nmd ferk off

10 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by SIMPLYkush: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
what if he realised later that her pussy is a smelly one like rotten fish? The wife us so ugly sef, so also the mother
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
OK.

1 Like

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Olukat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Would she ever be happy about the choice of his son?
Baba they pursue Atiku, you dey after your own ona no dey tire? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by ictjobber: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok.. But how exactly does this reduce unemployment in Nigeria

See my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by dynicks(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
the devil right now! ah! some person's really are on the verge of taking over from me as d king of lies!......madam u can lie ooo!....

like u had ur searchlight beamed on your son wherever he goes to abi?.... like u placed a tracking device on him so as to monitor him wherever he goes Shea?....madam d madam..

5 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by hopefulLandlord: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Marriage is a scam, it doesn't make any sense

6 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Chileads(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by ictjobber: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Marriage is a scam, it doesn't make any sense
it wasn't always like this

see my signature

1 Like

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by agaliboy: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mrs. OBJ, as your wish don come to pass wey the marriage crash, abeg e don do an. Never a good thing for anyone to be washing dirty linens in public. Otito jare

9 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by babadey(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
He doesn't like her cos she's FAT

Eros!!

Child!!!
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Chileads(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
As ugly as husband
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Opinionated: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
So?
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by udoka55555: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
we need to shoot this movie

please suggest a tittle
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by imran147(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Madam obasanjo e don do u...find another wife for your son and stop reply on side talks...and let ur son move on

5 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by teemy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
what if he realised later that her pussy is a smelly one like rotten fish? The wife us so ugly sef, so also the mother
Every vagina has its own natural odor. You should not believe the fish smell thing is a common thing dear.
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by mkoabiola: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
So fat babes no go marry again abi

I love dem fat

.one man's meat is another man poison.

Fat rocks#

2 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Metuh: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
That useless Obasanjo who couldn't even take care of his family problems is threatening not to support Atiku. grin
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Metuh: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
imran147:
Madam obasanjo e don do u...find another wife for your son and stop reply on side talks...and let ur son move on
Oga have you been following this story or you just decided to embarrass yourself?

The son wanted a divorce but the wife and Obasanjo have been threatening to kill and finish him if he doesn't cooperate.

Her son is even hiding away from the father, wife and even the mother. Try and get information before talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
teemy:

Every vagina has its own natural odor. You should not believe the fish smell thing is a common thing dear.
You speak with knowledge expertise and authority

6 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Sterope(f): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
The lady''s account of what transpired must be mostly true then.
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by qualitymart: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
And the drama continues
Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by aribisala0(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Metuh:

Oga have you been following this story or you just decided to embarrass yourself?

The son wanted a divorce but the wife and Obasanjo have been threatening to kill and finish him if he doesn't cooperate.

Her son is even hiding away from the father, wife and even the mother. Try and get information before talking.
So everybody must study dia matter like school work?

4 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by shine96: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Can't this woman ever stop talking to the press? Her head correct so? Am sorry to asked. The daughter should talk to the mum to stop pls

4 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Aldebaran(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
FujiObasanjo House of Commotion grin

3 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Metuh: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
aribisala0:
So everybody must study dia matter like school work?
If you can't study their matter and think like a human being, desist from posting nonsense.

I will advice you stick to your sai baba chanting and leave reasonable Nigerians like to think with our brains

4 Likes

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by adeneeyee: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
shine96:
Can't this woman ever stop talking to the press? Her head correct so? Am sorry to asked. The daughter should talk to the mum to stop pls

Listen to yourself, which daughter? She is the mother of the husband

1 Like

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
LA ONCE LA MET, AFTER THAT LA MARRIAGE ABI WALLAHI I DEY CRAZE undecided

1 Like

Re: "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo by batstan(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
I Love Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government / Olu Falae Took N100m From Anenih – Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.