Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst (36628 Views)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by GistMore: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Waje's former assistant, Yvonne Imongan, has called out the singer who penned down a post to young people seeking success.

However reacting to the claims, Waje's former assistant, Yvonne who disclosed that she almost lost her life while working with the singer, added that personal assistants are people's children not classified maids.

After the public outburst, wake finally pays her off. She took to her page to thank the fans for their tagging and comments with caption;

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/singer-waje-pays-former-personal-assistant-public-outburst

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by GistMore: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by eezeribe(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thank goodness she has paid the former P.A.....
Nigerian entertainers; Angels on social media and in public, but devils in real life and in private....

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by SIMPLYkush: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I know it already, the fat foolish singer/actress is nothing but an ingrate... All she knows is eating and sucking of pussies

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Merimental(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
power of social media

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Babiod: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
why must it result in public outburst before she's being paid,Am sure her allawee no reach comedy shows' 'platinum' or 'table of 5' sit wey dem dey sit for just 3 hrs to watch and form queen or to claim money flowing on all direction as her tweet on depression says...

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Houseofglam7(f): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Silly celebrities undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by goldbim(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice!!her rants paid off..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by princeade86(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
fake life. so if she didn't call her out, she wunt pay her or she want her to advertised her faded name first. I think na publicity waje did.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by BruncleZuma: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I am waiting to hear about her next employment...best of lucks toots.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Leonbonapart(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yeyebrities and fake lives

Keep calling them out

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Lilymax(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I know it already, the fat foolish singer/actress is nothing but an ingrate... All she knows is eating and sucking of pussies
Haba, calm down nah. What is your problem with her?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by mynaijadj(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
"Make up" is the biggest scam in Naija,next to APC's change. I bet you won't recognize that PA if she walked by you without make up.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by itiswellandwell: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Imagine!
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
So, if she didn't call you out, you wouldn't have paid her

Bad boss sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Authoreety: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
I dont kno which is which o

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by bangalee1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
later we will blame government for earning big and owing workers. we Nigerians are enemies of ourselves . Imagine her being a politician.

6 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by teemy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lilymax:

Haba, calm down nah. What is your problem with her?? undecided

Not particularly her

SIMPLYkush:

Any particular issue with the South Side? After all, every beautiful us came out of that wonderful there.

Peace and love dear.

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Sterope(f): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lucky her! smiley
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by oyoyoyo: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by RichDad1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Onigbese celebrities angry

2 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by KendrickAyomide: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
moo moo boy LMAO
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by henrymorebaba(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
The worst person you can work for is a woman.

10 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Pavore9: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hard way is the only way.
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Pavore9: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
henrymorebaba:
The worst person you can work for is a woman.

So all who are being owed salary in Nigeria have female bosses?

3 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by sylva1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
She was the one owing, she was also the first to take the matter to social media. Now she was forced to pay her after been called out justifying the fact that she was owing her. Petty. If you ask me!

1 Like

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Dee60: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Everyone here is so quick to judge her without hearing her side of the story.

She possibly never wanted to keep her stipends - This is a PA that worked for only one month and is making mountains of complaints!!!!

Well, I hope she herself becomes an employer one day and see how easy it is!

4 Likes

Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by DozieInc(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good she paid...
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by mytime24(f): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
K
D power of social media

Anyway make u send me my own share sharp-sharp wink
Re: Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
mytime24:
K
D power of social media

Anyway make u send me my own share sharp-sharp wink

L

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo) / Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.