Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (44063 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by zamaani(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:
Pastors and imam these days, I don't even know which one to fear again.

But my fear for what p**sy will spoil no be here.

fear pastor
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by kkkp: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
By there religion you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olalan:
Hmm.... the man seems capable of the allegations levelled against him,
BTW any woman who falls prey to a pastors sexual advances shouldn't be pitied a bit, cause they know fully well what the Bible says about adultery. These married women are just easy lay
you sabi the man wey you dey confirm him character
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by odehaj: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Someone cannot knack his church members in peace again
Lol!
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by neonly: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

I blame buhari for dis oya cine nd beat me

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Quality20(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
u grill suya even as a Lady,?
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by iamnavy1: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Allah worshipers right now

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by DaV8King(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cyriacus my nigga
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Free tithes....free sex.

Perks of being a Pastor.

Touch not my anointed
Hian shocked

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin
neonly:

I blame buhari for dis oya cine nd beat me

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Ebios(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:

No be small

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Bro na sonsomegrigbo wear that blue shirt with face cap sidon for front side grin
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by viktagorion: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
See what Buhari caused now....
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

spreading the holy seed grin grin
;

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by morscino: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
All I see is a business deal gone wrong, the real case is about the ownership of the church, not who is sleeping with who.
So far he was not raping them, he has no case to answer in the court of Law....Court of public opinion has never jailed anybody.
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Quality20:
but why do faithful, religious Church going women find it so easy and compelling to sleep with highly revered religious men? Are they expecting some special blessings or is it just pure fun/curiosity?
they want to receive holy seed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by semyman: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Criminals are competing with pastors in Nigeria, we don't even know the difference any more
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by semyman: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Satan will blush at the activities of Nigeria church goers especially their pastors, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by AreaFada2: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
morscino:
All I see is a business deal gone wrong, the real case is about the ownership of the church, not who is sleeping with who.
So far he was not raping them, he has no case to answer in the court of Law....Court of public opinion has never jailed anybody.

LOL. My thought too. The church is now lucrative. Dispute over money sharing formula. Videos abound on youtube of church members fighting over money & position. Even one of a very long established Nigerian church.

Of course he probably bleeps ladies in the church too but is that not a common thing these days? No woman has accused him of rape.
They said he was eyeing Mrs Onyebuchi too. grin cheesy
The reverse can even be the case. He might have had eyes too much on the succulent choir girls and ignored Mrs Onyebuchi to anger her. grin cheesy cheesy
Those pastors have much charisma and sharpness that attract both single and married women. Na today?

Bringing sexual issues is the easiest way to ruin a man's reputation. If indeed he was sexually reckless, the women involved are also just as morally bankrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by jesmond3945: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
I think is high time Christians rose in one voice and condemn these fake men who the Lord Jesus warned us about. If you are here and you attend these churches please you are taking curses instead of blessing. Pentecostal churches should be banned for now because the kind of stories we read is not helping our faith. If it is not how pastors extort money, it would be how they dishing out fake prophecies or sleeping with church members. I think I would lead that campaign. Christians come back to the one and only orthodox church. Stop going to pentecostal, they are one man bizness enterprise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by bejeria101(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
*sings song* pastor is a knackist ei ei oo!
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Obierika(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
morscino:

He was not arrested for sleeping with members of the church, he was arrested for attacking someone with a knife

1 Like

Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I tire o.thats y I say pussy is highly overrated.Make the man knack small una dey complain.Konji na bastard o.
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Kholaray(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Na only God knw d original people he called shocked
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by nurusystem(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2018
SenorFax:

stop calling imam ,them said your pastors are fvcking your ashis church members
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Davidtolu1: 4:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Smartben123456: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2018
How can a woman head a church of Jesus Christ.
Is that proper and biblical�����������
Her wife say to abandoned him in prison and while the pastor is chasing s/skirt and court adjourned the matter till 16th August and finally what is the message of the church. many call themselves via high rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by Geesaintagape: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2018
In what way pastors are rewarded(incentive)? Tithe complaints, offering same,gift complaint, bleep church gal same complaint. No resting haven in Nigeria again.
Get ur PVC n put things in order
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by mctons: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Shebi u be my church member, oya come make I knack u
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by francium001: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2018
[b][/b]The owner of the church wants the Pastor out and thats her only means to do that. Quite pathetic
Re: Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
I think Mrs Onyebuchi felt left out and marginalized.

Li oro kan sha.
Pastor ati awon omo ijo won se ore gbe itan si itan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.