Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? (601 Views)

APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by manmade(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm just wondering why the unusual silence by the peter the rock and his media team on the recent visit of the president Buhari Visit to UK .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by vanbonattel: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
All the ones he has spoken, did it stop the junketer from leaving the zoo each week?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by nepapole(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
His neck is still paining him. He is still in pains. He can't talk anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by alizma: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
th
Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by SenorFax(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
He's busy planning how Buhari won't be able to return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by gaby(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
You no know say na power dem take dey crase? e no easy to waka days unend as a craze person o.

Baba don tire, e dey busy dey arrange him kaya to enter the real world.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today 04/08/18. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol. All my followers make una go read o, if I begin mention una now dem fit ban me

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by ashcall(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
manmade:
I'm just wondering why the unusual silence by the peter the rock and his media team on the recent visit of the president Buhari Visit to UK .
preparing his handing over notes.As well as planing how to assume the new life with out immunity

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by luvmijeje(f): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
APC don get am.
Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by badjack(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wait if na you, you go continue to run your mouth? Him no see Dino? Him no see Ekweremmadu? Him no see the ones wet court don jail. Him don de get sense. I hear say him don drop rock for him tittle, na only Peter him de answer. Abeg make una leave my guy alone. When EFCC don arrest you, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by modath(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
He has just 60+ days to find a hole to disappear to, leave our broda alone. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gov Ayodele Fayose Silent On The Recent President Buhari's Visit To UK? by seanfer(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
When we were telling them that Fayoshe is just a noise maker and paper weight politician people called us names..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russia Fires BACK As US Warning Trump It Will Withhold VITAL Engine / APC Chieftain Mocks Abe As Tinubu, Oshiomhole Shun Secretariat Opening / PYTHON DANCE 3:  Plot For Intimidation, Killing Of Igbo, CD Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.