Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) (1077 Views)

Geographic Information System (GIS) And Remote Sensing Services For Nigerians / Dstv Explora With Remote @ 25k SOLD / Paid check, Phone Unlock(direct and remote), software services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by tkworld: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
SOLD
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by tkworld: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
still available
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by Fabinu(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2018
tkworld:
still available
Expensive

2 Likes

Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by awesome9ja: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2018
You are too greedy. Kilode. #35k keh! #12k last that is the amount o will pay. Let me know when you are ready to sell.
tkworld:
Selling this my DSTV decoder at a giveaway price alongside the dish and the remote if you need them. I am moving away from my apartment and i am selling off some of my electronics. This explora has the function to pause, rewind and forward and also has catch up and box office. You can check online for the price of New dstv explora decoder and you will see this is a giveaway price. Only serious people should contact me. You can come and inspect the decoder before paying.

Price: N35,000 non negotiable

PM me for whatsapp details
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by folusoga(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2018
tkworld:
Selling this my DSTV decoder at a giveaway price alongside the dish and the remote if you need them. I am moving away from my apartment and i am selling off some of my electronics. This explora has the function to pause, rewind and forward and also has catch up and box office. You can check online for the price of New dstv explora decoder and you will see this is a giveaway price. Only serious people should contact me. You can come and inspect the decoder before paying.

Price: N35,000 non negotiable

PM me for whatsapp details

#15k
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by tkworld: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2018
folusoga:

#15k

LOL. Sold already
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by tkworld: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2018
awesome9ja:
You are too greedy. Kilode. #35k keh! #12k last that is the amount o will pay. Let me know when you are ready to sell.

You can go cop a new one. Pretty sure it is cheaper. Sold already
Re: Almost New Dstv Explora With Dish And Remote (SOLD) by tkworld: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Fabinu:

Expensive

Sold regardless

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F205 For Sale / Toyota Rav 4 2006 Red @ Give away price / Mint Us Direct 2011 Macbook Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.