Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (296 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by dallyemmy: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, August 4, 2018) - LAUGHTER FROM DIVINE VISITATION 1

1.I worship you, my Father, because in your presence, there is fullness of joy, and at your right hand, there are pleasures, forevermore.

2.Thank you, Father, for the abundance of your grace and mercy, that have made it possible for me to be a partaker of your divine blessings.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to always walk by faith and not by sight, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me a liberal heart and a generous spirit; and make me hospitable, particularly, to strangers, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, pay me and my family, divine visitation, this month, that will wipe away our silent tears, and turn our sorrow to joy, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, remove from me every garment of shame and turn every reproach in my life to glory, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, come and make my life, your permanent dwelling place, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, visit me today, and cause me to laugh, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, put an end to all forms of barrenness in my life and cause me to be fruitful, spiritually, materially and physically, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, visit your church again, and set it on fire for greater works, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Your Angel To Work (7) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 / The Features Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.