Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (29981 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by kizyalex10(m): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Did dis woman said after all dis betrayal APC decided its enough.When practically buhari nd all d party heads including governors were begging saraki not to leave.we knw both buhari nd all dis defectors re nt good .but then dis woman should plz stop blaming nd pointing accusing fingers on people biko kwanu.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by richeeyo(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2018
divinelove:
Is Saraki that rich to afford inducing each senator with 36.5m to have his way in Senate always

IstandwithSaraki

My guy you don't have a clue of what is going on up there
Just imagine Saudi Arabia oil money only and a thousand times better than Nigeria
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by edupedia: 1:48am On Aug 05, 2018
divinelove:
Is Saraki that rich to afford inducing each senator with 36.5m to have his way in Senate always

IstandwithSaraki

...u stand with air and wind... congrats
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by lexy2014: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2018
poka7:
I sorry for Nigerians....Oh! I am still one of them. come 2019, let them take it back...16+4=20 years...I wish people like you will survive the economy....to come here to write all this trash again. I cry in Spanish...saraki that when he was a governor, his son of 17 years was richer than a deputy governor??
u might b absolutely correct about sarskis family life but it still doesn't answer d question: y all this grammar from Lauretta just because d guy defected? Y can't this govt focus on telling us about their achievements (if they have any) instead of this continuous vandetta&smear campaign against their perceived enemies
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by lexy2014: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Abagworo:

She said it, I said it and every Buharist said it but the haters of Buhari were cheering him because they felt it would affect Buhari's rating. Saraki deserves to rot in jail for his sins against Nigeria by blocking development.
pls how has saraki blocked development?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by jodeci(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2018
[s][/s]
Abagworo:

[s]She said it, I said it and every Buharist said it but the haters of Buhari were cheering him because they felt it would affect Buhari's rating. Saraki deserves to rot in jail for his sins against Nigeria by blocking development.

Thrash as usual.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2018
this dumb b*itch again.....

CRY ME AN OCEAN! you and your redundant boss ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by CioAngels(f): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Long list of nothing, only 3 points there deserves a response

EFCC chairman confirmation. The Presidency can not send a nominee and an agency of Executive branch the DSS writes a damaging security report and you expect the Senate to still confirm him. The Presidency to this date has not sacked the head of DSS for unjustly undermining a FG appointee. Really not sure what the Presidency expects of the Senate on this one. The DSS to this day is upholding their damaging security report on Magu. A clean security report is a prerequisite to get Senate confirmation. The Presidency refused to discipline the DSS and obtain a good report on Magu and yet the same Presidency refused to replace Magu but somehow wants to bully the senate to engage in impunity by overlooking the DSS report? It’s ridiculous!

The refusal of confirmation of AMcOn boss etc is because of the Presidency refusing to recognise the right to the senate as per the EFCC chairman not to confirm a nominee. Again the Presidency is to blame on this one as they can’t have it both ways

The issue of election sequence has been settle by the court and the power of the legislature to determine or amend electoral laws including the sequence is settled by the court. If Buhari is as popular as he claims he should fear nothing and should go out to win the election no matter the order of elections

The issue of virement is poor planning and management on the part of the executive. We did not realise suddenly that we will have election in 2019. We knew in 2015 that Nigeria will have another election in 2019. Why did the executive not plan for the funds required to sponsor the election. Why this adhoc arrangement called virement. It smacks of an administration that just can not plan for the future. Also 242 billion is too much for the election. The money should be reduce to 120 billion! The last election cost 90 billion!

All the other list is just bla bla bla. Saraki is a presiding officer who only rules on the decisions of his colleagues. He can not be held responsible for the collective decision of the Senate!
Thank you for remembering, i don't think she remembers she wouldn't have made this long standing against APC. She is forever disgracing her boss. Anyway, she has memory of a 150yr that is why she cant remember the past events. The prime minister of Malaysia is 93yr and come to hear him speak you will tell your maker to give you many year in good health. The baba is so articulate with plans to make Malaysia a big economy nation in two year before he hands over and the evidences are there already. Lauretta take time to think before you speak. Anyway, you have to earn your salary and steal the ones you can steal without stress so write for your boss to believe you are working. Dangling modifier.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by XaviDayo(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Who go sue this ediorrrt? Make Saraki carry am go court and tell her that she must provide real facts as to all the shiiiiiiiiitttttttt she spewed outta her gutter
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
zinizta:

Na woman born you or you fall from heaven ?

if it is a woman then dont refer or ever use phrases like 'wide vagina'...or were you drunk while typing this?

This is a lack of respect for women .... Ignobility is the pride of crude people therefore don't be crude...

Have a nice day.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I shudder and shake at the odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga of your lewd comment.
And the army intellectually inept zombies buzzing around the poo you just posted.
How as want you said related to the topic?

May I congratulate Jonathan for educating the alma jiris....

Is not easy.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by zinizta: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Have a nice day.
you too.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Your mama own quality or fresh pass her own?.
All this small boys whey there mama they for village they pund akpu.

Go and fucck her moreover is only impotent men that do so....if u know u know...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Sleekfingers: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Saraki is so wicked, he is capable of sponsoring arm robbers, rustlers and herdsmen bandit just to achieve his aim.

Naija . Na allegation o
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nationalman: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go and fucck her moreover is only impotent men that do so....if u know u know...
Guy tell me how impotent man wan take do am.You insulted a woman for expressing her opinion.you were insulted in retun.At least her own Puni fresh and definitely would smell better than your mum's own
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Guy tell me how impotent man wan take do am.You insulted a woman for expressing her opinion.you were insulted in retun.At least her own Puni fresh and definitely would smell better than your mum's own

More like telling me how ur mum pussy is outrightly rotten beyond repair.......

Is no news that ur mum vagina drips and drops mucous offensive odour and no anti bacteria or anti fungal medicine can cure her......

That's her end for being a damned hole.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nationalman: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

More like telling me how ur mum pussy is outrightly rotten beyond repair.......

Is no news that ur mum vagina drips and drops mucous offensive odour and no anti bacteria or anti fungal medicine can cure her......

That's her end for being a damned hole.
See how he pain am ooo. The son of the woman with smelling puni grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now you know how it feels to know you don't have monopoly to Insult People.

The Movie: The Son of the Woman with Smelling Puni
Will give you the Sequel latter.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
See how he pain am ooo. The son of the woman with smelling puni grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now you know how it feels to know you don't have monopoly to Insult People.

The Movie: The Son of the Woman with Smelling Puni
Will give you the Sequel latter.

Go and treat ur mum of her odoriferous vagina...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nationalman: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go and treat ur mum of her odoriferous vagina...
The Son of the Woman with Smelling Puni
I feel ur Pain.You need to talk to expert that can actualy assist your situation.Imagine the social stigma that you have been subject.Hey yah i feel you.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
I feel ur Pain.You need to talk to expert that can actualy assist your situation.Imagine the social stigma that you have been subject.Hey yah i feel you.

Go and treat her and then come back....stop roaming about my profile.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Zsquare: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2018
krendo:
Long list of nothing, only 3 points there deserves a response

EFCC chairman confirmation. The Presidency can not send a nominee and an agency of Executive branch the DSS writes a damaging security report and you expect the Senate to still confirm him. The Presidency to this date has not sacked the head of DSS for unjustly undermining a FG appointee. Really not sure what the Presidency expects of the Senate on this one. The DSS to this day is upholding their damaging security report on Magu. A clean security report is a prerequisite to get Senate confirmation. The Presidency refused to discipline the DSS and obtain a good report on Magu and yet the same Presidency refused to replace Magu but somehow wants to bully the senate to engage in impunity by overlooking the DSS report? It’s ridiculous!

The refusal of confirmation of AMcOn boss etc is because of the Presidency refusing to recognise the right to the senate as per the EFCC chairman not to confirm a nominee. Again the Presidency is to blame on this one as they can’t have it both ways

The issue of election sequence has been settle by the court and the power of the legislature to determine or amend electoral laws including the sequence is settled by the court. If Buhari is as popular as he claims he should fear nothing and should go out to win the election no matter the order of elections

The issue of virement is poor planning and management on the part of the executive. We did not realise suddenly that we will have election in 2019. We knew in 2015 that Nigeria will have another election in 2019. Why did the executive not plan for the funds required to sponsor the election. Why this adhoc arrangement called virement. It smacks of an administration that just can not plan for the future. Also 242 billion is too much for the election. The money should be reduce to 120 billion! The last election cost 90 billion!

All the other list is just bla bla bla. Saraki is a presiding officer who only rules on the decisions of his colleagues. He can not be held responsible for the collective decision of the Senate!

Renew! If this woman had just 10% of your brain to read and comprehend what you just posted....she wouldn't have even thought of writing sh*t like what she rote about Saraki.

Simple Questions:
Is Magu the only man in Nigeria that can run EFCC?
Where is Magu getting the money for the mansion he is renting in Maitama?
Why can't Magu drag DSS to court to clear his name?
Was this same Magu not sacked on the said corruption charges?
Elections have been conducted by various administrations so far but who has allocated roughly a million dollars for dogs when people are dying of hunger?
She wrote as if she didn't go to school....tge Offa gang members claimed to know Saraki but he didn't send them so why is the issue coming as a point of reference?

God bless you for separating facts from misguided and selfish opinions!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2018
This one made me laugh and confirmed Onoche's gullibility: "Saraki stole money from APC campaign fund".
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by bemyguest(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2018
All highlighted issues against Bukola Saraki is glaring and truth. Very wicked and Demonic Senator that does not have the good of the Nation and it's Citizens at heart.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by me69: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
You campained and nothing to show .guy you they lie.
If you want to be educated i am willing to teach you. you need to have in mind what has been available to him compared to what the looters had during the same period of time.
Guy i was around ikeja .Lagos today the Speed rail construction work ,is in progress.
GEJ and Yar adua projects
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nationalman: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
me69:
GEJ and Yar adua projects
See you self. when you don't go out to look for facts. Keep deceiving yourself. This IS PMB 100%.Come March will offer you free ticket on the New Metro rail.Lagos to Ibadan
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by ogwanogwa: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
A combination of codeine, tramadol and lacasera. Lauretta Onochie ndooo!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Justinah4real(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
searchlight:
dollar=170 in 2015 and now in 2018 dollar=400 who caused that? wasn't it the same cow brain of a president along side Aunty Kemi the certificate forger? buhari is a national calamity

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

May I congratulate Jonathan for educating the alma jiris....
Is not easy.
You see where perception has landed you. I am. not even an hausa. I am from Edo state,but your hatred can't make you think.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by clickwtB(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ewu when he will be impeached you no go fit do natin!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy undecided undecided
searchlight:
zombie go impeach him na. Anuofia
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You see where perception has landed you.
I am. not even an hausa.
I am from Edo state,but your hatred can't make you think.

There are hausa fulani community in Edo state and are indigenous.....dont deny ur root....u are an hausa fulani.....no two ways about it.

Your origin and line is clear.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There are hausa fulani community in Edo state and are indigenous.....dont deny ur root....u are an hausa fulani.....no two ways about it.

Your origin and line is clear.

I would have ignored you , but it seems you think more like those homo erectus from Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
Everybody who has Arab name is Arab and anybody who has an European name is a European.
Is this what you were taught in school?
SMH.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I would have ignored you , but it seems you think more like those homo erectus from Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
Everybody who has Arab name is Arab and anybody who has an European name is a European.
Is this what you were taught in school?
SMH.

Imagine that someone bearing olaniyi may not come from the Sw, kwara and some part of kogi state...

What do u mean......Don't deny ur ethnicity of being hausa-fulani....coz number u can't be Benin or esan or igbanke by your name....

We are all aware of hausa ethnicity in edo state and so we all pigeonhole them accordingly....

U can't be under arewa and claim u not arewa....is like denying ur lineage and root.

Ibn abdullahi you are an hausa fulani of edo resident....a descendant of othman bin laden and ahmadu bello....ie an hausa fulani....

U may as well deny u not muslim.....

Anyway am not interested whether u ignore me or not.....coz we don't have anything in common talk of more talking or chatting together....

Our nature are different.......enemies in times of war.
Thank u.

Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79