Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures (9037 Views)

So, Let's Talk About The Red Pill / Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
So I think it's not been easy for people like us to get hooked up with someone here because we need to see what you look like first.

I mean how can we get attracted when all we see are ur letters and writings?

How about we do this..
Drop ur pics, the qualities u want in her/him.
And also a little of what you're bringing to the table.

go guys.. good luck getting hooked up!!

Don't tell us it social media and you don't wanna show ur pics..
We all (not all but a lot of us) do dating sites and we show our pics. It's all about dating in here too

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
So maybe I should begin..

Well..

My ideal woman.. slim and tall.. no preference for skin color.
Working class preferably in the medical field or lawyer.

What I'm bringing

I'm working. Earning maybe a little above average for Nigerian standard..
I'm also gonna complete my medical school and become a medical doctor very soon..

I left med school wen I got broke to work but now I'm gonna get back (I'm not based in 9ja for now)

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2018

See As Your Nose Spread Under Your Eye Glass

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by dingbang(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
cheesy wicked
IamPlato:

5 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by BruncleZuma: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

is it ur nose? Oya make we see ur own na

14 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by dynicks(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
see as ur already developing an encroaching bald head.....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by 912(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
not one of those "let's see your picture thread" again undecided This isn't a dating site

Please grow a pair and toast the girls you see in the real world. Think about it, if you cant talk to the girls you meet in person why do you think the ones on a faceless forum will be better.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

whereis your hair going to
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by milemimi93(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bro pictures do lie. I advice if u really want a hookup, try and have a video chat with them. Most of the female monikers here are males. NL is full of scammers. God will continue to expose them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
milemimi93:
Bro pictures do lie. I advice if u really want a hookup, try and have a video chat with them. Most of the female monikers here are males. NL is full of scammers. God will continue to expose them.
LoL..
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by EmekaMD(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
912:
not one of those "let's see your picture thread" again undecided This isn't a dating site

Please grow a pair and toast the girls you see in the real world. Think about it, if you cant talk to the girls you meet in person why do you think the ones on a faceless forum will be better.
the nay Sayers have arrived..
Look the other way my guy..

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Fahrenhite(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wicked people comment upstairs shaaa.... Taking everything for granted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by samysmoothfresh: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
this ish is so sochey!
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by sochey(f): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
this ish is so sochey!
How
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by abdeiz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
He is right just take his advice. A word is enough for the wise

EmekaMD:
the nay Sayers have arrived..
Look the other way my guy..

3 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Says the petty scammer who's scared of putting face to his already ruined name. Smh

8 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
I want fine God-fearing girl.

22 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by samysmoothfresh: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
sochey:

How

holy crap!!......................shocked

didnt know someone had/used so.chey for a sobriquet

anyways, you should know how...............................you're so.chey afterall
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
this ish is so sochey!

sochey:

How

Both of you should tell us what that even means

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by IamPlato(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Says the petty scammer who's scared of putting face to his already ruined name. Smh

See This Prick Headed Mumu. If You Mention Me Again You Will Not Like Yourself

1 Like

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by OneCorner: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Look at all these ugly and hating boys on this thread cheesy
At least OP had enough confidence to post his picture, y’all would never post your nightmare inducing, atrocious looking faces here grin
Op you’re cute sha

13 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
I want clean chick

9 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamPlato:

See This Prick Headed Mumu. If You Mention Me Again You Will Not Like Yourself
Notorious scammer. Shameless cûnt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ritylove(f): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Notorious scammer. Shameless cûnt
where you actually scammed or just joking

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
where you actually scammed or just joking
Does it look like I'm joking?

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ritylove(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Does it look like I'm joking?
yea it does maybe you can tell us how u got scammed

3 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Jadoskii(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hmmmmm....those comments up there r just nasty.....I dnt think em chicks will upload their pix...as for me,just be an anime lover nd I'm game..
Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by Nofav0rs(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
ritylove:
yea it does maybe you can tell us how u got scammed
I'm too smart for an airhead like him to get swindled

Go through this link or search his deactivated account/moniker; deadrat

https://www.nairaland.com/4495576/deadrat-scam-double-standards

Using female account to swindle people of their hard earned money. And if you're him disguising as female again, then be assured you'll get figured out

2 Likes

Re: So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures by ritylove(f): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'm too smart for an airhead like him to get swindled

Go through this link or search his deactivated account/moniker; deadrat

https://www.nairaland.com/4495576/deadrat-scam-double-standards

Using female account to swindle people of their hard earned money. And if you're him disguising as female again, then be assured you'll get figured out
xorry sha now i get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me And My Marieolae / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.