Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (905007 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2018
Welcome to the forum... Please check this link for more info about Salary and Express Entry. If you require further information afterwards, please ask!
mrsjulia:
Pls am new in this forum, I want to ask that, if my salary range is less than 120k, can I apply for the Federal Skilled program in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MissOlawumi(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Hi Everyone, can anyone please assist me on how to go about sending of WAEC transcripts to WES. I understand that I have to go to Yaba with 10,000 naira and sworn affidavit. Please I'm very unclear with the letter of attestation from school principal, is it compulsory. I went to a boarding house, far away. Please help me as a matter of urgency.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mummychichi: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2018
smslive2:
Welcome to the forum... Please check this link for more info about Salary and Express Entry. If you require further information afterwards, please ask!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2018
mrsjulia:
Pls am new in this forum, I want to ask that, if my salary range is less than 120k, can I apply for the Federal Skilled program in Canada?

If you can afford the attached expenses on the salary range no problem.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2018
smslive2:

Link Savagery grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2018
smslive2:

I gat to learn some tricks from you boss. It's a page 1 something... Linking since 19gboogboro grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deTimo: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2018
104 days and thousands of Naira later, WES completion date set at 11th September. Can’t wait!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gracelevel: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
@Newmom0615 please I sent you a pm....God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by radec: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Congratulations!

Mary121212:
Good evening everyone! Testimony time! I have received my golden PPR mail. First of all i want to give God almighty the glory and everyone that contributed immensely to the success of this journey.
IELTS 3attempts.
Last attempt was January 6th, 2018. LRWS (8,7,7.5,7.5)
IQAS arrived 22 Dec,2017. MSc
Joined the pool Feb, 8th 2018 then my Score was 439 ,by March 1st my score jumped to 463(Work experience became 3years)
ITA March 15
AOR April 9
Ip1 /Med passed April 17
Ip2 August 11
Ghost update August 15
PPR August 18.
Visa Office Ottawa
Just to encourage those that expecting patience is the key. Pray and expect patiently. You will share your testimony soon. I waited for more than 4 months.
Please those that received PPR mail this August and have submitted their international passport, I want to ask did you do biometrics? Please i need to know. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hopesprings: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Cool. This is the second half of the transcript matter.

Thank you both so much! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2018
My WES report is due ready today. Since its a holiday, it may not come out I think . Anyone in same situation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2018
If you'll be patient enough to read this part from the first page till today, you'll get your answers.
MissOlawumi:
Hi Everyone, can anyone please assist me on how to go about sending of WAEC transcripts to WES. I understand that I have to go to Yaba with 10,000 naira and sworn affidavit. Please I'm very unclear with the letter of attestation from school principal, is it compulsory. I went to a boarding house, far away. Please help me as a matter of urgency.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Very informative link. Lol
smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
ans123:
My WES report is due ready today. Since its a holiday, it may not come out I think . Anyone in same situation?

Its not a holiday in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Holiday doesnt affect report release date... It should be out by now. My brother got his report from WES earlier this morning
ans123:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ghuzy01: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2018
ayusco85:

It's really happening. In my bank, over 50 contract staffs with some years experience in the bank were converted to full staffs. I don't know if it's because of the mass Exodus of the experienced hands, but I don't see a bright future for Nigeria. All the immigration programmes are taking away our best hands. The future is bleak for Nigeria.

May God save us all
Baba stop saying the future is bleak,we all want to leave..fine.. those filling the spaces too will learn on the job one way or the other.(like Some one said it's good job are opening up)

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bizguru000: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
ghuzy01:

Baba stop saying the future is bleak,we all want to leave..fine.. those filling the spaces too will learn on the job one way or the other.(like Some one said it's good job are opening up)

The sad part is, no matter how many Nigerians migrate, it has little or no effect on the current 18% unemployment rate because without stimulating growth in the real sector, all these "job openings" are negligible in the scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ghuzy01: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2018
bizguru000:

The sad part is, no matter how many Nigerians migrate, it has little or no effect on the current 18% unemployment rate because without stimulating growth in the real sector, all these "job openings" are negligible in the scheme of things.
Do you just say 18%.im sure it's as high as 55%

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MaSisi: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Mary121212:
Good evening everyone! Testimony time! I have received my golden PPR mail. First of all i want to give God almighty the glory and everyone that contributed immensely to the success of this journey.

I tap into this. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aggese(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
ans123:

how can one know when his WES report will come out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
You will receive an email from WES. Also when you log on to WES, you will see You have no pending steps.
aggese:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aggese(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
smslive2:
You will receive an email from WES. Also when you log on to WES, you will see You have no pending steps.

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jennypharb1: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
aggese:

Wes gives you an expected completion date for your evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MissOlawumi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
ysteph:
If you'll be patient enough to read this part from the first page till today, you'll get your answers.

I have. I just needed someone to please share his/her personal experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Elfmannisback:

PGD is post graduate diploma.. not masters. Post graduate certificate dey too.

Okay. But Going abroad for that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Flaj:

Okay. But Going abroad for that? undecided undecided undecided
Choice.. U can work after study and that counts towards the whole PR thingy. But if u ask me, do the study here, with NYSC experience and gift deed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aggese(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jennypharb1:

Wes gives you an expected completion date for your evaluation.

is it sent through mail or i see it when i log in ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Utonne:

I asked a legitimate question i have a challenge with. You can choose to ignore and say nothing at all. “Una don start the week like this means what exactly?” My question is totally different from the other poster. You dont have to be condescending with your response. It costs you absolutely nothing to be courteous. Thank you for the suggestion of the scanner app

He is not condescending in any way, this thread is becoming very tiring to read with several repeated questions. Your question has been addressed on several occasions on the thread. He expects that you should have studied page one of the thread.Pls let's keep this thread tidy!No offence meant!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by emmylee097: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dannyko: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
grumpy34senrudy:

And you still pm and ask repeated questions and still get treated rudely and keep coming back.
Elfmann shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.