Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906592 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onyeenyeh: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2018
smslive2:
To determine if you are admissible to Canada. CIC will check the following
1.security
2.human or international rights violations
3.criminality
4.organized criminality
5.health grounds
6.financial reasons
7.misrepresentation
8.non-compliance with IRPA or
9.having an inadmissible family member
Click here for more information on admissibility

Thanks. Is receiving an the RPRF request an indication of PPR getting closer, should I start packing?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin

@Canadahome, this is the culprit. As he is passing, follow him
Something tells me you will land in Ontario in February 2019.

Shoutout to our guys coming along, I am happy to say I am an alumnus of this great thread with COPR, guys dont be discouraged your dreams too will come through.

To my elders that have gone before me GlitteringStar, newmum, and so on and so forth and my brother still in the building mcstan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hear newmum dey plan get together for all of us in the summer of 2019 shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Wonderful! Congratulations.

Please let's know when to start worrying with you about the cold.
Osaze007:
My people how every I got a full time role in Edmonton so I’m moving there

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2018
You got that right. Barbecue, nkwobi, peppersoup, suya, chapman, you name it!
Guitarlife:

Shoutout to our guys coming along, I am happy to say I am an alumnus of this great thread with COPR, guys dont be discouraged your dreams too will come through.

To my elders that have gone before me GlitteringStar, newmum, and so on and so forth and my brother still in the building mcstan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I hear newmum dey plan get together for all of us in the summer of 2019 shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nazor83: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats bro.

Osaze007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
You got that right. Barbecue, nkwobi, peppersoup, suya, chapman, you name it!

Just Chapman? no taju taju for them senior men? odikwa not nice biko.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Chapman et al naa.
DonTee07:

Just Chapman? no taju taju for them senior men? odikwa not nice biko.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2018
To God be the Glory!!!

Wifey pushed for this journey Sept 2017. Wrote IELTS Oct 1 and passed. We started ECA November. I wrote IELTS Feb 1 and also passed. We decided that I was going to be principal applicant ‘cos I had a masters degree and better IELTS result.

IELTS: 9,9,7.5,7.5
ECA completed: Feb 20,2018(entered pool same day)
ITA: Feb 21,2018
AOR: Mar29,2018
MEP: Apr 24 (Though it Med processing started Apr9 – we found out Hospital didn’t send in Wifeys result for funny reasons so she was asked to come redo it after about a month)
IP1:Apr8
Long wait….
GCMS Notes ordered May xx and received July11 (Everything seemed fine outside the fact that PoF was deemed to be short as they did not factor in funds from RSA)
July 11- raised CSE and resent RSA and did a LOE explaining that I have access to 25% as stated in the Pensions Act.
July 25 – raised another CSE and sent in updated PoF (this time around without RSA as I wasn’t fully assured bout the use of RSA by IRCC and madam)
Another wait…………..
2nd GCMS note ordered Aug 27 and received Sept 27 and NOTHING had changed except that they received my additional documents.
Sent a mail Sept 20 to remind them that only 9days left to the 6months deadline

Oct 2, raised CSE that 6months had elapsed

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

ECA - We used WES and between Schools, Strike and WES, it took about 3months.

PCC - Got for Naij and almost got PCC for yankee (we had made online payment to FBI sef and then we realised that the rule had changed!Biko who knows if i can get a refund on that?)

POF - CiC Semi compliant bank letter and RSA statement. The RSA part came up for review (dunno if it was reviewed or not as i resent the RSA statement and later sent Tbills cert. 2 GCMS notes didn't show evidence of review)They just parked my file to one side from the date the review recommendation was made.

What again??

78 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wisdom4today: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2018
joo2018:
1. No. You must declare your family. If you do not, it is misrepresentation and carries 5yr ban. If you for whatever reason scale through the application, you can never sponsor them to Canada. You can however choose spouse unaccompanying and plan to sponsor them later, but it makes no difference to the settlement funds required. See below.
2. No. You will be required to show POF for all. IRCC requires you to be able to take care of your family as if you are in Canada, whether they go with you or not.

My 2cents. You are almost there on the money required. Have you explored adding 25% of your pension and getting a gift?

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

Please what is the process of adding the 25% pension? Does it mean I need to get my pension account statement from my pension fund ( Leadway Pension )?

Also, most of my friends will only accept to give me some support ONLY on the condition that I will send them the money once I get to Canada ( is this option advisable? As I suppose the requirement is that the money be give as a gift, not lended)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
We have seen cases of PPR within days of payment and we have also seen PPR months after payment... If i were you, i will start praying rather than packing. PRAY SO THAT YOU CAN PACK!
Onyeenyeh:

Thanks. Is receiving an the RPRF request an indication of PPR getting closer, should I start packing?

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Wifey pushed for this journey Sept 2017. Wrote IELTS Oct 1 and passed. We started ECA November. I wrote IELTS Feb 1 and also passed. We decided that I was going to be principal applicant ‘cos I had a masters degree and better IELTS result.

ECA completed: Feb20,2018(entered pool same day)
MEP: Apr 24 (Though it Med processing started Apr9 – we found out Hospital didn’t send in Wifeys result for funny reasons so she was asked to come redo it after about a month)
Long wait….
GCMS Notes ordered May xx and received July11 (Everything seemed fine outside the fact that PoF was deemed to be short as they did not factor in funds from RSA)
July 11- raised CSE and resent RSA and did a LOE explaining that I have access to 25% as stated in the Pensions Act.
July 25 – raised another CSE and sent in updated PoF (this time around without RSA as I wasn’t fully assured bout the use of RSA by IRCC and madam)
Another wait…………..
2nd GCMS note ordered Aug 27 and received Sept 27 and NOTHING had changed except that they received my additional documents.

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
Wonderful! Congratulations.
Please let's know when to start worrying with you about the cold.
mommy osaze has graduated from the worrying club cheesy. hope you're good now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2018
smslive2:
We have seen cases of PPR within days of payment and we have also seen PPR months after payment... If i were you, i will start praying rather than packing. PRAY SO THAT YOU CAN PACK!
baba has spoken!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by vascey(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

Congratulations. Pls which of the VOs processed your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChinenyeT: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Long wait….
Another wait…………..

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)
congratulations sir. madam deserves some accolades. go and flourish

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Guitarlife:
congratulations once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

Congrats! Go and prosper in the new land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations... See you at the other side soon...
Osaze007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2018
Biko, i need epp/advise/suggestions

my first son has both US n Naij passport. Both were submitted and USA was listed as place of birth. Dilemma now is that his US passport expires Feb2019. Do i initiate the process for a new one or submit the naij passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Ottawa
vascey:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks a lot.

orenishii:

Congrats! Go and prosper in the new land.

smslive2:
Congratulations

vascey:

ChinenyeT:

Congratulations!

lol....yes she does
jholarharde:

congratulations sir. madam deserves some accolades.
go and flourish

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wurdz: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wisdom4today: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Long wait….
Another wait…………..

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

Congratulations sir.

I tap into your testimony!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations.
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debzyworld: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Ifeoma77:

By filling this web form;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Thanks a lot dear. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wisdom4today: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Long wait….
Another wait…………..

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

Please what documents did you present as a proof of your 25% RSA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bellniki1: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
wurdz:
To God be the Glory!!!

Oct 3 PPR (yay!!!!)

VO - Ottawa

Congratulations, May canny land favour you and yours.
Go and flourish!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations! Go and shine!

Submit both. The US passport will not be stamped anyway as it is from a visa-less country. You can renew his US passport if you are not traveling before Feb.
wurdz:
Biko, i need epp/advise/suggestions

mu first son has both US n Naij passport. Both were submitted and USA was listed as place of birth. Dilemma now is that his US passport expires Feb2019. Do i initiate the process for a new one or submit the naij passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Dear Sir or Madam

Have you taken a trip down our precious page 1? Because these your kweshuns are doing my body somehow.
wisdom4today:

Please what documents did you present as a proof of your 25% RSA?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations @wurdz!!!
Your wife is the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Issyman post=71737606][/quote]
Hi, I'd prefer if you asked your questions here, so others can benefit.
Thanks
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.