Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (895353 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TheBeat: 4:21am On Oct 15, 2018
deTimo:

You should be a fighter. You can't just give up. Brace up and with determination face Ielts till you overcome. This should not be a condition of marriage.

You are stronger than this.

Cheers

Thanks Boss. But the thing is annoying sha and my possible point would be 430 max. Last last I go still marry with or without grin. Job doesn't give me chance to study. I don't know if 430 is ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Linsigne(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Can someone help with processing time for pnp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by alwayspositive8: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2018
You right thanks for this...

Eraytee:
the bold is not correct your band score is between 32-33 on reading grading which amounts to 6.5.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Hi y'all. So this is for those that asked for opinions on remark let me share my experience.

My 1st attempt was March 3 2018 with BC, I had L8.5, R7.5, W6.5, S7.0. I wasn't sure of that writing although I thought I could make at least 7 in it so I decided to take another one since my reading and speaking too wasn't strong enough.

2nd attempt June 2 2018 still with BC, I had L8.5, R9.0, W6.5, S7.0. At this point I was sure I did better in all cause I put in more effort this time so I requested for a remark 1st week in July for W&S, paid 15k. I didn't really intend to remark speaking but if writing didn't go up and speaking went up they'll still return my 15k so I sharply added it just incase.

EOR - August 31 2018 L8.5, R9.0, W7.0, S8.0 my score got way better and they returned my 15k 2nd week in October.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Thing is, you don't need your old passport. Only the current one is required, except you started the process with the old one and changed it midway into the process, then you may need to upload both. Someone shared a story of how her application was rejected because the VO saw only the old passport and somehow missed the current passport in the upload section. I had a valid visa on my old passport and still didn't upload it.
Ifeoma77:

Education; include degree certificates too.
Employment; perfect
POF; you could add an introductory page summarizing all the different sources of funds. You could also add XE or Oanda conversion page. These are not compulsory sha, it's still good the way it is.
Passport; old biodata page is also required.
Marriage; perfect
PCC; perfect
LOE; as the spirit leads grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Exactly. The VO has to deduct the five point due to your birthday but provided that the reduction would affect your scores so much that it goes below the cut off of the draw you got ITA, he would have to call upon the provision that bypasses that law.

He doesn't have to. As joo2018 reconfirmed, it's a discretionary something.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
ChandlerBing:
All these fake age questions should stop please...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Did you submit before July 31st? If yes, then you don't need to do biometrics. Just submit your passports.

Go with PPR letter, 2 copies each of Int'l passport + original passports of course, VFS consent letter, 2 passport photographs each, imm008 form, family composition form if any change. 16,610 per passport. Go early, be there when they open up at 8am. After the usual security checks at the gate, go to the 2nd floor first, get your tally slip and move to the first floor for submission. You'll be called according to the number on your tally slip. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. Go with the exact amount. No change. You will just dash them the change if you don't.
Akinsnow89:
Hi @ newmum0615
Hope you having a great day
Please i need info on submission of passport.
The things to carry along and also if i would have to go prepared for the biometrics thingy
Your response would be appreciated and
anyone who has gone that route recently.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Majesticniyi(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Tojued:

He doesn't have to. As joo2018 reconfirmed, it's a discretionary something.

I get wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
My people good morning, please has any UNIBEN graduate used ICES for his/her evaluation? I need your help biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adunnee: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2018
joo2018:
Ask at the sister thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

I have o. no response yet bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by harry41: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2018
No problem. Please send a pm.

MsJanez01:
kenny, pls can u also assist with this contact person's phone number? Requested for my transcripr for over a month now @ unilag no show. Will really appreciate this. Tanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
Thing is, you don't need your old passport. Only the current one is required, except you started the process with the old one and changed it midway into the process, then you may need to upload both. Someone shared a story of how her application was rejected because the VO saw only the old passport and somehow missed the current passport in the upload section. I had a valid visa on my old passport and still didn't upload it.

I read that story too and decided to upload only my valid passport. However, when I was done filling the forms and my checklist came up, I saw 'multiple required' beside the passport placeholder.
I jejely uploaded all. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for clarifying, I can advise all my clients appropriately grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
ADEBOSUN:
Not quite.

I stand corrected. Thanks
CC @OYASALOF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
twetey:
Please, For Education, can one upload Statement of Result if the degree certificate is not ready yet.

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Happy new week people, may the PPR/ITA rain be heavy

@dumprep are you ready? kiss

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Phlunter01: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Try getting a PG diploma, or ACCA or Masters

My brother Please scratch ACCA from the suggestion, it's one chance with WES especially if you can't show that you have studied over one year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ebony9ja(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
unfortunately, you will need to have patience . PEBC uses regular mail to send results. So you are at the mercy of your naija local courier system. You just have to wait until you receive it . I have to change my delivery address to a canada local address just to shorten the time. We expect the ECA to be out next week .

sinie:
please oh, Someone please advise me what to do.

I really want to be in the pool by next draw because with my 444 i'm very nervous the Cut of will soon go out of my reach. My Only problem is the soft copy of my ECA had been mailed to me since Sept 10th and uptil now I haven't received it. ( PEBC does not upload ECA RESULT online you have to wait for the soft copy to get to you.) Can I use my PEBC ID no for the ECA report no and quote September 10th as the date?

Please anyone that has experienced something like this should help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Please for ICES evaluation does one need to click yes or no for the question " Send a second copy to an institution or organization". Cos I don't know the exact address to send it to if I click yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 234GG: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Milllz:

Bro, any update on your status yet? Have you done anything about it?

I seem to be stuck in the same scenario, I got my BIL on Thursday and decided to enrol on Monday which was a public holiday for them. I’d have shifted it if I knew better. Since then, the same issue. What worries me is the “Your action is required” makes it seem like they’re waiting on us for biometrics.

And since this biometric thing is a bit new, there’s no previous cases and solution online. Someone on canadavisa has raised a CSE, but they’re yet to respond, I’ll probably have to do the same by next week.

Fam, Please anyone that knows a way round this issue should help.

No update yet!!!
Sent Webform Complaint on 09/10
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Happy new week people, may the PPR/ITA rain be heavy

@dumprep are you ready? kiss

Yes o! Amen. Good morning Boss Ifeoma smiley

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Ifeoma77:

I read that story too and decided to upload only my valid passport. However, when I was done filling the forms and my checklist came up, I saw 'multiple required' beside the passport placeholder.
I jejely uploaded all. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for clarifying, I can advise all my clients appropriately grin

Multiple means your data page and any visas or stamped pages. Even if you've only ever used one passport na the same 'multiple' go show.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 55emem55: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Please can an expert in the house comment on this?

Thanks so much.

55emem55:
Hi people.
Please pardon me if this question has been answered before.

I was born on April 1992. I read somewhere that those who were born before Dec 1992 do not need to get the NPC Birth certificate.
How true is please? I already have an affidavit, should I still be using it and forget getting the NPC Certificate? Please those that did the NPC Certificate, were you born after 1992?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Pls Has anyone evaluated a predegree and Bsc and it came out as two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Tojued:

Multiple means your data page and any visas or stamped pages. Even if you've only ever used one passport na the same 'multiple' go show.

I thought of this angle O!! I stressed about this passport matter no be small. In the end, I was like abegi lemme just give them all.
Thank God I know better now
cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Phlunter01:

My brother Please scratch ACCA from the suggestion, it's one chance with WES especially if you can't show that you have studied over one year
My sister, it is well with us and all this EE hurdles
cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Phlunter01: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Kemzyebony:
Fam,

You know that my friend's ECA "one semester" story i said i would update NL.

Well i might have good news very very soon.

cc @mcstan18, pls check your mail.

Congratulations to all PPR recipient and speedy processing to all those waiting...

Please, I sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (612)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.