Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906499 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Good morning guys,

Please I have a question about professional certificate evaluation.

I have a friend who just aced ielts LWRS 8.5,9,9,9

IT field with more than 3 years experience. 25 years old with just BSc degree.

Q: Will one of his numerous international IT CERTIFICATES qualify as a second post secondary certificates to earn him more crs score?

Thank you for your response.

Great day ahead!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by markmp01: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
jergins:
PPR landed.

ITA - May 23
AOR - July 17
MEP/IP1 - August 23 or so.
BG in progress noticed Oct 15.
PPR - Oct 17(Dated 16th)

Family of four.
VO unknown, no LoE.

Thanks to all the wealth of resources here. Been so helpful.

Best of Luck to everyone.

Congratulations. Go flourish...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2018
pweetygeek:
Hi guys, abeg concerning wes evaluation of acca diploma in accounting and business (f1 to f3) what is the latest update?

Anybody pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TwentySeven: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2018
ShininLite:
Good morning guys,

Q: Will one of his numerous international IT CERTIFICATES qualify as a second post secondary certificates to earn him more crs score?

Great day ahead!

Let your friend simulate his crs points with the above qualifications.
With age being on his side, I believe he should get sufficient points to meet the current cut-off.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TwentySeven: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Quick question please:

I was denied a U.K visa previously and I dsclosed this in my application.
Its been almost 2 months post AOR and i have not been sent a schedule A form to fill.

Is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2018
With this profile, he is above 440....ITA is about 99.9% sure.
ShininLite:
Good morning guys,

Great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
pweetygeek:
Congratulations to all ITA and PPR recipients, our own too will come by God's grace.
Quick question please; this one that WES wants waec by force will it add to CRS score since it's equivalent to Canadian high school? Has anyone received their ECA after the whole waec saga pls send a screenshot of it lets see if WES included the evaluation of waec/neco and its equivalence in the report thanks.
At this point extra score can save life.

Anybody?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fuzzyman(f): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Expectantbee:

By “letter in the email” you mean the email itself right? Yes. Print out the email and submit alongside your passport and other docs. If I remember correctly there’s a little detail to fill in on the last page.

Thank you. Submitted yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pweetygeek(f): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Adaji26:

Wallahi this WES and WAEC collabo shock me too oh! I'm also hoping it will add more points, but they never verify my own finish so I dey wait sha.

Any luck with verification yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fuzzyman(f): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2018
njbybrthnly:
Congrats...are you still going to Quebec?

Congrats to all other PPR and ITA recipients, we dey una back

Hi,
Yes o, that is still the plan . Are you heading there too? smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Earrings: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello people, please I still await help with this...

Earrings:

Please I need assistance from anybody that knows how Unilag confirms the certificate and the transcript earlier sent to WES. It has been more than 2 weeks since WES has sent the copy of my certificate and the transcript to Unilag for confirmation. PLEASE HELP!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for your response...his score with only BSc will be 441 but he is yet to get his ECA evaluation.

The question is about recognition of IT certificates as a 2nd post secondary diploma to earn more points to be assured of ITA.

Thank you for your focused responses.

ysteph:
With this profile, he is above 440....ITA is about 99.9% sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fuzzyman(f): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
pejuhazel:
Hello congrats on your PPR.
Please I would like to ask about your UK pcc; how were you able to have it sent to a UK address since you have to present a proof of living in that address cos mine is also yet to get here.
Thanks and congrats again.

Sorry, I just saw this.
You present your nigerian address as the proper address and all the accompaying proof; then input a UK address as delivery address (when filling the form) In my case i called them, and gave them the uk address. Best of luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Obeetee:
Thank you all for this forum.
I just need clarification on these two issues.1) my wife was denied a US visa alongside her family 2years ago before we got married.When I asked her if they were given reasons for refusal she said NO,that her Family was given a pink form after the interview.I intend to state it during my application Post ITA (spousal refusal). The thing is do I need an LOE?I am guessing so..How should the LOE be constructed to make it detailed yet less complex? 2)For my POF,we have a deed of gift for funds transferred to our joint account from my father in-law.We intend to put it into treasury bills and present the TB certificate alongside deed of gift for POF.i know I should include 6months statement of this joint account but since it isn't my salary account will it be ok if I add 6month statement of my salary account?Will an LOE suffice to explain these accounts statements as well as the source of my POF?I will really want to limit LOEs for sake of complexity.Please advise.Thank you

I kind of get what you are trying to achieve, but lets try to watch the usage of immigration terminologies that explains something totally different from what we are trying to pass across.

1. In the whole of your matter, there's nothing resembling "spousal refusal"...you have not married your wife as at the time she earned the refusal in question. Even, if you were married, spousal refusal in immigration parlance relate to a totally different scenario.

2. That said and to your issue, I think your matter is simple:

a. When you begin to fill your profile forms, state in the relevant area requesting for your wife's past travel history details (where you see such)

b. Next, after populating the profile forms, your placeholders to upload your docs will pop up...one of these placeholders is for "Letter of explanations and other miscellaneous", here you will upload your General Letter of Explanation, Schedule A form for your wife and you, if you have past refusal too(it is in filling this form that you'll state your past visa refusal and simple details for same), past visa refusal note etc everything merged into a PDF of less than 4mb in file size. NB: Schedule A form is available for free download on www.canada.ca

3. Note that you may elect not to upload your SCHEDULE A form with your application at this time till the time they asked for it in an ADR request.

4. Proceed carefully with diligence...

It will end in praise IJN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=morayosola post=72186003]Good day everyone and thanks for the volume of resources here.
I have sent my transcripts to WES and 1 of that is awaiting verification. I have also written ielts and awaiting the outcome of the remark of my writing.
I only just remembered that the date of birth on my passport is different from that on both my waec and university credentials.
What do I do

Use ICES instead, u won't need to show WAEC. You will submit ur int'l passport and ICES will use the DOB therein for your evaluation report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Tojued:
You will (compulsorily) when you start your prelanding courses. Only a matter of time.

In the interim, we shall take advantage of your restlessness smiley

cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JobsInIT: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
I have tried to respond to everyone who sent me a PM.

The school I used is University of Roehampton, but I now understand that are no longer taking students for the online master. They were part of Laureate education system so maybe you can explore them for other options https://www.laureate.net/

Congrats to all who passed their test, clinched ITAs and PPR; special mention to dumprep!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
ShininLite:
Thank you for your response...his score with only BSc will be 441 but he is yet to get his ECA evaluation.

The question is about recognition of IT certificates as a 2nd post secondary diploma to earn more points to be assured of ITA.

Thank you for your focused responses.

He won't be needing that second certificate. He's already on 441 and that's sufficient to land him an ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2018
aswerugad bro, i was just telling myself this yesterday. Its like my whole life revolves around this canny plans. God help us!

joo2018:
I really, really need to spend less time on Canada.ca, nairaland and other online forums.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Flaj:

Where is Glitteringstar?

At home, in Canada

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Please go ahead and fill only your work experience from after service there's no need complicating matters for yourself. Keep your application as simple as possible.
Obeetee:
Good Evening all.Currently filling the EE form and i have a question to ask.I am a medical doctor who finished NYSC in 2014 after which I started work immediately.I intend to claim points from 2014 November when I started Working till date.I was told to add my house job Work history as well as NYSC.i have also heard that whatever you add in EE as work history you will provide reference letters.getting reference letters from NYSC is quite tedious and house job is more or less apprenticeship for doctors.Please do I go ahead and just fill up my work experience after service? waiting for your reply so I can enter the pool.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Jbelieve:
Please if you want to explain or provide additional information after submitting my application how do I go about it

Fill this web form

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Bros...think of it like this...

There are people out there who may be helped with this question.

Don't just focus on the fact that my friend currently seats at 441.

There are people who need this information to scale up their scores.

So please...does anyone know if International IT certifications are evaluated as second post secondary certificate with any evaluation agency? Does it add points to your Express entry CRS score?

Thank you for your responses...

mcstan18:

He won't be needing that second certificate. He's already on 441 and that's sufficient to land him an ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
cochtrane:
Hello Everyone,

For anyone who recently upgraded their ECA with WES for APEGA certification, does one need to send secondary school results (WAEC) for this upgrade?

I doubt your WAEC would be needed for the upgrade, since your Nigerian certificate had been evaluated previously
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
ShininLite:

So please...does anyone know if International IT certifications are evaluated as second post secondary certificate with any evaluation agency? Does it add points to your Express entry CRS score?

Does he have BCS qualifications in IT? If yes, it can add points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
ShininLite:

Okay sir, which of the international IT certs? If it's either CCNA, CCNP or JAVA, then No. If it's BTEC, then Yes.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Highly unlikely as they don't come with transcripts. ECAs are for diplomas and degrees.
ShininLite:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeielts360: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
dumprep:
Hi teeielts360.

I feel your pain bro. It really is quite annoying and depressing but you will eventually scale through, no doubt. Giving up is not an option as it will surely end in praise. Looking at your September 8th and 29th tests, this shows that you need more push on your Writing skills. Let's see how your EOR goes too.

It's just a matter of time when you'd change your moniker to teeieltsaced. Wish you the best. Cheers!

Thanks @dumprep for the spirit lifting words. it worked.
i already applied for the EOR and hopefully, it comes out great.
What ever is required to get this done, we would push all the way.

Congrats on your PPR by the way. I can't even begin to phantom how you're feeling right now.
All the Best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ItzBlazing: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2018
mcstan18:

Fill this web form

Please how do I know my visa office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Oakville19:
The below seems to contradict that. A renewal will only be required where you visit for 6 months or more. If your assertion is correct then we should require a PCC for every country visited regardless of duration.

If one spends 6 months continuously at anytime in the last ten years and leaves, only to return and spend another time less than 6 months, then they have to obtain an updated PCC from that country. I think the screenshot would only apply if such a person never accumulated up to 6 months continuous stay.

It's better to err on the side of caution Sha. I'll do it that way if I were to be in that position. One can get outright rejection for PCC inconsistencies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2018
@Sthill5...Thanks for your reply...he is a BSc Computer Science degree holder from a nigerian uni.

@mcstan...thanks for your reply...he has CISCO , MICROSOFT, CLOUD COMPUTING and PMP certfications.

Sthill5:

Does he have BCS qualifications in IT? If yes, it can add points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by teeielts360: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
4wearegreat:

I know how you feel coz I was in that shoe some months ago.

I battled with IELTS for exactly a year (29 July 2017 - 28 July 2018). Within this period, I wrote IELTS 7 times (3 times with BC, 4 times with MOD) and requested for remark thrice.

I love the fact that you are considering remark. Go for it bro!! remain focused on the goal.

I sincerely pray you get a favorable feedback, but if you don't............keep pushing until it ends in praise

@4wearegreat
7 times?
Damn. Who am i.
i just got so much energy and motivation from this post and I'm set to go all the way.
Really appreciate the push. There's so much information and positive energy up in here.
I already applied for an EOR and waiting for the outcome to know my next move.
Best of luck on your path to Canaan Land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.