Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (904530 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Teebabe123: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2018
doppler06:
Ah ah!! Plenty PPR news!! Congratulations to everyone that has received PPR + IELTS pass mark

Brother @stonecoldcafe.... congratulations on your PPR. Please how long did you spend on IP2??
You were the only other May AOR person I knew oh. Fellow May AORs... are we here?? My own PPR should do quick pls.

Who has the registration form to join the worrying group?? The only thing keeping me grounded is all the many info to go through from the PFC session. Would have pulled out my hair in worry by now

Please does anyone have info on how to join a credible IELTS study group on WhatsApp?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chpstcks(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Congratulations ����

exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders, I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy, Much more than I deserve…..

Lord Jesus, before these wonderful people I declare that you are a merciful and loving father. I will serve you all the days of my life.

The Lord has done it again!

See my timeline below:

1st IELTS (BC): June 4 2016: LSRW : 5.5 7.0 8.5 6.0
2nd IELTS (BC): Aug 3 2017: LSRW : 8.0 7.5 6.5 7.0 (remark came back unchanged)
3rd IELTS (BC): Dec 2 2017: LSRW : 8.0. 7.0 7.0 7.0

Application for family of 5

CRS: 460 points

ITA: Jan 10 2018

AOR: Mar 06 2018

ADR (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL): Mar 14 2018 (ADR was submitted the same day)

Medical passed: Apr 12

FTD: Apr 13 2018

VO: London

Then the very long wait…….

1st GCMS note request: 22 May 2018
1st GCMS note received: 19 June 2018 (Eligibility, Security and Background check had not started. Everything looks fine from the notes, just that case processing agent’s comments that review required for my settlement funds and police certificate got me worried.

I sent an email to LVO to request for status update on my application on the 2nd of Aug and LVO replied my email on the 5th day that I should raise CSE (but I do not want to rise CSE until after 180days post AOR).

2nd GCMS notes request: 14 Aug 2018

I sent an application status request email to Hon Ralph Goodale on the 4th of Sep, and he replied the same day that my Eligibility was under review, and that Security & background check were yet to be initiated.

I raised my 1st CSE on the 5th of Sep and got a response from LVO 6 days after that my file was in the que awaiting review by an immigration officer.

2nd GCMS notes received: 13 Sep 2018 (Got to know that LVO visited my LinkedIn and Facebook profiles and that of my wife).

Request for Height and eye color: Sep 19 2018

IP 2: Sep 20 2018

Update / PPR mail: Sep 21 2018

Passport submission at vfs: Sep 24 2018

Update / Application approved: October 10 2018

Passport & COPR pickup: today, October 19 2018

I got an admission for a master in Information Systems Security Management at Concordia university after my first IELTS, but my student visa application was refused (the VO was not convinced that I would return to Nigeria after my study).

This journey has thought me patience and ability to trust God more. Thanks to everyone that has supported me in one way or the other during this period, I am so grateful to you all.

Oya, make I continue singing I will worship Him forever enter Edmonton……

I will worship Him forever, Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh
This God is too good, oh

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wealthiest1: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2018
congrats !!! our God is faithful.
exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
Onise Iyanu

Lord Jesus, before these wonderful people I declare that you are a merciful and loving father. I will serve you all the days of my life.

The Lord has done it again!

See my timeline below:

1st IELTS (BC): June 4 2016: LSRW : 5.5 7.0 8.5 6.0
2nd IELTS (BC): Aug 3 2017: LSRW : 8.0 7.5 6.5 7.0 (remark came back unchanged)
3rd IELTS (BC): Dec 2 2017: LSRW : 8.0. 7.0 7.0 7.0

Application for family of 5

CRS: 460 points

ADR (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL): Mar 14 2018 (ADR was submitted the same day)

Then the very long wait…….

1st GCMS note request: 22 May 2018
1st GCMS note received: 19 June 2018 (Eligibility, Security and Background check had not started. Everything looks fine from the notes, just that case processing agent’s comments that review required for my settlement funds and police certificate got me worried.

I sent an email to LVO to request for status update on my application on the 2nd of Aug and LVO replied my email on the 5th day that I should raise CSE (but I do not want to rise CSE until after 180days post AOR).

2nd GCMS notes request: 14 Aug 2018

I sent an application status request email to Hon Ralph Goodale on the 4th of Sep, and he replied the same day that my Eligibility was under review, and that Security & background check were yet to be initiated.

I raised my 1st CSE on the 5th of Sep and got a response from LVO 6 days after that my file was in the que awaiting review by an immigration officer.

2nd GCMS notes received: 13 Sep 2018 (Got to know that LVO visited my LinkedIn and Facebook profiles and that of my wife).

Request for Height and eye color: Sep 19 2018

IP 2: Sep 20 2018

Update / PPR mail: Sep 21 2018

Passport submission at vfs: Sep 24 2018

Update / Application approved: October 10 2018

Passport & COPR pickup: today, October 19 2018

I got an admission for a master in Information Systems Security Management at Concordia university after my first IELTS, but my student visa application was refused (the VO was not convinced that I would return to Nigeria after my study).

This journey has thought me patience and ability to trust God more. Thanks to everyone that has supported me in one way or the other during this period, I am so grateful to you all.

Oya, make I continue singing I will worship Him forever enter Edmonton……

This God is too good, oh
This God is too good, oh

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chpstcks(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Teebabe123:
embarassed

Send a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
To our able NOC mama @Newmum...

Biko, Nyere m aka n’eba.

I need ur help to decipher the most appropriate NOC for the responsibilities in the attached document. It belongs to a friend and I really wanna help.

Actually, the NOC code they identified is 3114... of which I do not believe is the best of match with the responsibilities.

Pls do help out.

Many thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
ohhh Baba!

We thank u Lord for this good news... sent to us this morning... and we say we are very grateful.

Thank you Jesus!!

Congratulations to u and I wish u great feats in ur new land.

For this good announcement, I’ll rate u 7/10. I could feel the emotions and the ups and downs of ur story!!

Nice one bro.

exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
Onise Iyanu

[
[b]I will worship Him forever, Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh
This God is too good, oh

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lovadeshy: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello guys please I will like to meet anybody on this process that lives here in Ibadan for discussion.
Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu You are the God of awesome wonders, I've tasted of your power Onise Iyanu You have shown me so much mercy, Much more than I deserve…..

congratulations, may the new land yield to her best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cmoney22222: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2018
How do I contact you pls. I need this urgently na. Smiless������
Chinna54:
I have for nekede

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
happy weekend ladies and gentlemen. pls anybody with a slot for family of four with either children practice or Qlife, that he/ she might not be using should pls help a sister. thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Why would people go for Medicals from 8am and leave 4pm in Nigeria? I did mine in UK and I spent just 20 minutes to get ieverything done.

Is it not the same medicals for CIC, or Nigeria medicals is different from UK medicals?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
But bro u can’t compare UK to Naija naa!

First of all Naija inefficiencies

Secondly, they probably don’t have Thisbe large number of people trying to immigrate
Thirdly, the ratio of patients/ immigrants to the hospital’s official is a total misbalance compared to the UK. So things like this are bound to happen. It’s even worse off in government hospitals. Some people are told to come bk the next day after waiting almost the whole day. It’s well... I sha don tire for this country!!

jelmusboy:
Why would people go for Medicals from 8am and leave 4pm in Nigeria? I did mine in UK and I spent just 20 minutes to get ieverything done.

Is it not the same medicals for CIC, or Nigeria medicals is different from UK medicals?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dan90s: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Good morning people, can I copy the job duties under NOC and attach it to my reference letter as what I’m seeing here is exactly tailored to my job responsibilities or I should tweak it a bit to avoid it being disregarded for plagiarism. I’d really appreciate the feedback

I’m new here and I have a lot of questions. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jergins: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This raphrulz is a case, Administrator of PPR Announcement Grading(APPRAG). your title.

@exceedingglory, where you notified when your visa has returned from Ghana. How long did that take?

raphrulz:
ohhh Baba!

We thank u Lord for this good news... sent to us this morning... and we say we are very grateful.

Thank you Jesus!!

Congratulations to u and I wish u great feats in ur new land.

For this good announcement, I’ll rate u 7/10. I could feel the emotions and the ups and downs of ur story!!

Nice one bro.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JohnBadassDoe: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Earrings:
Hello people, please help with this...

Please I need assistance from anybody that knows how Unilag confirms the certificate and the transcript earlier sent to WES. It has been more than 2 weeks since WES has sent the copy of my certificate and the transcript to Unilag for confirmation. PLEASE HELP!

We are in same shoes, verification of my credentials at Unilag is now over 3 wks.

Unilag said they didn't receive any of such mail.

WES confirmed to me both verbally and through mail that they've sent.

Don't know who to believe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by rukaiya(f): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Dan90s:
Good morning people, can I copy the job duties under NOC and attach it to my reference letter as what I’m seeing here is exactly tailored to my job responsibilities or I should tweak it a bit to avoid it being disregarded for plagiarism. I’d really appreciate the feedback

Tweak it a little, and also vary the arrangement. You could also add more or less!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Dan90s:

Hmm. Don't try it ooo. Explain your job role in your own words.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SAYOSOLA: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Good day all, please I need clarification. Is it possible to use the work experience (2008-2013) I got before my PhD for my application. I am assessing my PhD degree which I obtained last year and the work experience I had was in banking operations which is not related at all to my PhD degree or any of my degrees at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2018
@ Jergins,

I didn't receive any notification. The date of passport's dispatch from Accra to Vfs office just changed from 11/10/18 to 18/10/18 on vfs tracking site.

I was also calling vfs help line everyday to track the application.

Regards
jergins:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This raphrulz is a case, Administrator of PPR Announcement Grading(APPRAG). your title.

@exceedingglory, where you notified when your visa has returned from Ghana. How long did that take?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Amen.
Thanks @ Jholarharde.

jholarharde:

congratulations, may the new land yield to her best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Thanks @ raphrulz

[quote author=raphrulz post=72248357][color=#000099]ohhh Baba!

We thank u Lord for this good news... sent to us this morning... and we say we are very grateful.]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by LausDeo(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2018
gold638:

I got in through the gateway route but unsure about this adv diploma thingy oo. Abeg, educate me before I’d be sitting on long thing. At what point are you issued the adv diploma certificate? Plus, I really don’t see much difference between 3yrs and 4yrs oooo *my opinion*
Once you pass MCS exam, you're issued the certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Thanks

wealthiest1:
congrats !!! our God is faithful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Amen.
Thanks
joo2018:
Congratulations to @tempest01 and @exceedinglory! Go and excel in your new home!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Thanks

Vancouver4:
Congrats @ exceedingglory

I love the flow of love going on. I can smell party jellof rice already. Una Weldone o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Amen.

Thanks

Kods1900:
Congrats.

Go and prosper in your new home.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Thanks @ mcstan.

Thanks to you guys for the information you are providing on this platform.

mcstan18:

Interesting. Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by exceedinglory: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2018
exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
Onise Iyanu

Thanks to everyone. I'm grateful!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ij1000: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Thank you would do so once am settled and have an addy

joo2018:
Raise CSE now.
If not, if you get PPR now, you will be asked to send your passport to a VAC closest to your old address and you will now be sending email for change of VAC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Livy2018: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
I have replied you.
Aduke406:

Please i sent you a PM concerning law school contact. I will appreciate you send me contact details.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please tweak it o, don’t go and make the stupid mistake I did. Now I can’t get another reference letter from my company. Had to start looking for manager that’ll write and start notarising. Abeg tweak it if not the vo might frown on it.

Dan90s:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good day fam, please can anyone one who has done a gift deed share and likely cost and procedure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.