Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906620 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Do i need to evaluate only Beng or all my results. I have read that I need to evaluate the highest. I have ND and Hnd in discipline and I did direct entry into university with my OND.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bank SOA may be a weak proof by itself but will be an additional proof. Your cell phone bill showing your host's address can serve as a main proof. You can add other proofs if you haven't gotten a permanent address yet.

See list of docs by:
1. CIC
2. Another Govt body: CRA
3. Canadavisa forum
dumprep:

True. Thanks for pointing that out @Tojued. Your head dey there! kiss

For proof to show that the sibling is currently in Canada, if the sibling lives with someone else, will a bank statement suffice for a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc? Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yakay: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bleuocean:
Country Specific Document Requirements by ICES.

Nigeria: Secondary Education External examination results issued by the appropriate examining body [West African Examination Council (WAEC) with WAEC scratch card or National Examinations Council (NECO) Senior School Certificate with NECO scratch card, General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), General Certificate of Education - Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level), General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level (GCE A-Level)] Post Secondary Education Diplomas (National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Post Higher National Diplomas) and Transcript Degree (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D] and Transcript

Please for Nigeria, what is applicable to people on this thread is Post Secondary education, WAEC is not required by ICES for that,, cos this your post will get people all confused now.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good evening house, trust we all had a great day. Please I need a help on something, I got biometric request today for spouse and I(primary applicant). In our application, we used same address which is Abuja, right now I work in Lagos and spouse works in Abuja. I would like to know if it’s compulsory we both capture in the same place or we can capture separately based on current location (remember our registered address is Abuja). Just trying to see if we can avoid the transportation cost. Has anyone been in my shoes here? Thanks as I await your responses dear family of God.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Awesome! Many thanks joo2018. Much appreciated kiss
joo2018:
Bank SOA is a weak proof by itself but will be an additional proof. Your cell phone bill showing your host's address can serve as a main proof. You can add other proofs if you haven't gotten a permanent address yet.

See list of docs by:
1. CIC
2. Another Govt body: CRA
3. Canadavisa forum
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nubiadoll(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
mannycrown:

Thank you, just made the payment
I suppose you also clicked on Courier delivery within Canada which explains the extra 26cad added to you supposed 275cad bill.
Review your application and de highlight the delivery option within Canada and you'll be fine.
Good evening.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by VFUSION: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2018
christokers:
Good evening beautiful people,
been away for a while only to meet over 400 pages , wow. congrats to all the ITA, PPR clinchers .
one question to the FAM. Hubby spent 4 days in Italy, in 2014 on a tourist visa. do we need to get a PCC for it?
read somewhere that, PCC is only required if one spends 6months and above in a particular country.

No you dont
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Glowingx: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2018
britiko:
Hello,
Please what is the requirement to obtain waec transcript?

Read somewhere that i need year book photo album and sworn affidavit.

Please kindly clarify.

Thanks.
Basically money
*Copied*
My friend went to WAEC to get his certificate sent to WES. I think we spent almost 25k. (30k to play safe.) The instruction to do this is at the entrance to the receptionist office at WAEC yaba. Or just speak with the receptionist. Opposite WAEC office, you need to do an affidavit(2-4K) shaa bargain. the court people are there also you need your passport photo. You have to pay 10k to the WAEC finance office and buy 2 envelopes that will be addressed to WES with your Ref no printed on top(Very impprtant). Then you need to pay I think N9 500 for courier to Canada. Once you submit this to the WAEC office. They will sort your certificate and send. If you have a copy you can bring along to help ease the search. Once WAEC does its part, UPS will pick up and you will get a message with a tracking number to know when it will arrive Canada. Then you can log on to your WES platform and check update. Note that WES will srnd a letter to WAEC to verify. Once they receive WAEC response, I believe then do the needful. You can track this. Once you hear a letter has been sent to WAEC. Pray that they respond early�. All the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by VFUSION: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2018
30watts:
HELLO All

Hope you are doing great.

I have been denied UK VISA thrice in the past, how much detail am I required to give in answering the question: "Has Adamu Tobi Chuma been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application

Is it okay to simply give the reference numbers of these denials or I have to give details of the reason why?

Well answer to the best of your knowledge...keep it simple and straight to the point..That is if you know why you were denied...Sometimes it is bettet to quote a section of the denial abi na rejection letter...E.g. visitor visitor refusal pursuant to section.... ...of the ........ie as stated in the letter if you have it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Madekay: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Bank statement is fine for proof of address for siblings. It’s stated in the help box when uploading documents. Your utility is strictly for proof of address it can be tenancy agreements, water,bank statements. There is nothing like weak proof as long as it falls within documents stated by iRCC

Cheers

dumprep:

True. Thanks for pointing that out @Tojued. Your head dey there! kiss

For proof to show that the sibling is currently in Canada, if the sibling lives with someone else, will a bank statement suffice for a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bleuocean: 5:01am On Oct 25, 2018
I have a Diploma and a B.Sc. To get evaluation of two or more certificates, do I sent both to ICES or only my highest qualification which is B.Sc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Lastruct:
Good evening house, trust we all had a great day. Please I need a help on something, I got biometric request today for spouse and I(primary applicant). In our application, we used same address which is Abuja, right now I work in Lagos and spouse works in Abuja. I would like to know if it’s compulsory we both capture in the same place or we can capture separately based on current location (remember our registered address is Abuja). Just trying to see if we can avoid the transportation cost. Has anyone been in my shoes here? Thanks as I await your responses dear family of God.
I don't know how it works for married people but I am 100% sure you can do Biometrics at the nearest VAC to you wherever in the world as long as you have the Biometrics request document and two copies of your international passport. Even better, call vfs to ask, they pick calls. +23481501 99900

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kockane(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Temeetee12:
Good evening Nairalanders,
Please is it correct that BSc Physiology will be evaluated by MCC?

**Physiology is a Basic Medical Science degree**

If not, what evaluating body is most appropriate to evaluate this
I will appreciate a URL link pls!

WES would evaluate as a Bachelor's degree, which it is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ojsamuel(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2018
MrOba:
Crazy setup of people in charge.

LAUTECH delayed my Canny dream for 8 solid months.

But delay they say, is not denial. We shall overcome.

Hi. Please which transcript did you request, Btech, MSc or MBA? And have you eventually sailed through?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lastruct: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Numerouuuno:

I don't know how it works for married people but I am 100% sure you can do Biometrics at the nearest VAC to you wherever in the world as long as you have the Biometrics request document and two copies of your international passport. Even better, call vfs to ask, they pick calls. +23481501 99900

Thanks so much for this, I will give it a try.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MacShiff: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Bleuocean:
I have a Diploma and a B.Sc. To get evaluation of two or more certificates, do I sent both to ICES or only my highest qualification which is B.Sc?

You are to evaluate both to get two or more certificates qualification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tescom: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Please I will like to know if IQAS does verification from school just like WES do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Oh great! Thanks Madekay.
Madekay:
Bank statement is fine for proof of address for siblings. It’s stated in the help box when uploading documents. Your utility is strictly for proof of address it can be tenancy agreements, water,bank statements. There is nothing like weak proof as long as it falls within documents stated by iRCC

Cheers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Whew! Finally caught up with you guys. It's so hard keeping up these days.
Congratulations to you @wizean. Beautiful story you've got there.
For all of you that read 'bum' instead of 'bump', submit your IELTS TRF to me. I want to check something.
Have a blessed day people.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2018
I am at your service sir/ma. wink
gold638:
Congrats to @wizean and everyone with PPR news. And for those awaiting the good news, it’s just around the corner.
@Newmum0615... can we be friends?���� everyone seem to acknowledge your immense input in their journey ooooo... so I’m hoping you can provide guidance as I go through this journey myself ��...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2018
AOR - 29th June

IP2 - OCT 25th

Hope rising...............

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Nowujeda:

We shall!!!! But can we create a WhatsApp group to form a formidable force and share tips that can salvage this situation?

please i'm interested in this whatsapp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Azeemazeemah: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Hello my fellow good people doing a very good job here,
please I need more enlighten b4 I start this journey, am a graduate and a masters holder and my wife is a lawyer but yet to start practising, and we are blessed with a son.
PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS MY Q ARE
1. Is it only me or both myself and wife are to write ielt will she also be evaluated or tied to me
2.and I have worked for 4 years in a telecom coy and left cos I had issue of ENT,
3.my new place of work is not up to a year, and salary is very poor it btw 40k to 50k won't d salary count against me, and years of experience in my new place of work or I will include my previous work,
PLEASE I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE B4 I WILL BE SINGING GBESE .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2018
dumprep:

I think this question is better suited to the living in Canada thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by barbz06: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2018
They don't.

tescom:
Please I will like to know if IQAS does verification from school just like WES do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Azeemazeemah:
please I need more enlighten b4 I start this journey, am a graduate and a masters holder and my wife is a lawyer but yet to start practising, and we are blessed with a son.
1. Is it only me or both myself and wife are to write ielt will she also be evaluated or tied to me
2.and I have worked for 4 years in a telecom coy and left cos I had issue of ENT,
3.my new place of work is not up to a year, and salary is very poor it btw 40k to 50k won't d salary count against me, and years of experience in my new place of work or I will include my previous work,

I would advise you start from page one of this thread. Read up, follow as many links as possible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2018
1. She can write to help boost your scores
2. they dont care about your salary and you can use both work experiences

Azeemazeemah:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kfrosh: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2018
I am also new here but I realized every single question has been answered in page 1. It surprises me that some people are yet to realize this.
Tojued:

I would advise you start from page one of this thread. Read up, follow as many links as possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by christokers(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks , i appreciate.
No you dont[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2018
If you have the refusal letters, then its ok to give the reference numbers and attach the letters as part of your LOE. If not, then details is required
30watts:
HELLO All

Hope you are doing great.

I have been denied UK VISA thrice in the past, how much detail am I required to give in answering the question: "Has Adamu Tobi Chuma been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? ... Please provide details:

Is it okay to simply give the reference numbers of these denials or I have to give details of the reason why?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Good morning kindly help me on what to do on this

Ladson:
Do i need to evaluate only Beng or all my results. I have read that I need to evaluate the highest. I have ND and Hnd in discipline and I did direct entry into university with my OND.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2018
kfrosh:
I am also new here but I realized every single question has been answered in page 1. It surprises me that some people are yet to realize this.

They won't realise it if we don't refer them there.

It's okay to keep handing out fish by answering questions, but for newbies future good and to avoid them making future mistakes it's better to prompt them into fishing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.