Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906537 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2018
aranymous:
Hello guys..

Here i thought i was gonna be writing how happy i am to have nailed ielts in the butt... but here we are.. only nailed half of ielts butt..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9 R8.5 S7 W7.

The aim was to max out which will put me at 441 but my crs scores just moved from 432 to 435. *sigh.. i don't know what to do.

Or rather i know EOR should be the next step for Speaking and Writing.. but i just want someone to tell me all will be fine.

I'm running low on motivation.. help please!! cryedge �

Different strokes for different folks embarassed

I am here praying for this type of result while its not even enough for Op to cross 440 embarassed

Go and remark SW. It will end in praise.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by lamigift: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2018
smslive2:
Check your email address and NOT ass. Call the woman, she should be able to help
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yemsot: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Kazeemakeem:

Good morning,

Please í Need a company to apply for job in Canada from Nigeria (means the company sending me work visa from Nigeria..am curently a banker but wish to relocate.

This is my mail if it involve sending me privatly
Kazeemakeem@yahoo.com

go and read page 1 thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by amobola: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2018
Pls, anyone with info on waec processing timeline? Have submitted my request for over 3 weeks now & my file is yet to be ready. Any tips or info on how to get it out faster or I just have to wait till whenever it's ready. Also, with the current postal delay issues with wes, like how long to get to them & treat?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bettybeauty: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Sent
lamigift:
Please I need your contact for OAU verification with WES. Please my email address is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2018
lamigift:

Please i need your assistance for oau verification with wes. please. my e-mail address is lamigift@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Check your email. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wasseynewest: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Can understand how u must be feeling. There is possibility for an increase if u call for a remark. At this stage I'd suggest u just try out that option and pray. Meanwhile, I think with 435 there is still hope for CRS going down too. Thou myt not be this year. And of course, have u tot abt the several PNP routes? Pls just throw every shot at this target OK!
It will end in PRAISE
aranymous:
Hello guys..

Here i thought i was gonna be writing how happy i am to have nailed ielts in the butt... but here we are.. only nailed half of ielts butt..

I finally had the balls to go collect my result today as MOD refused to put up my scores online and my result: L9 R8.5 S7 W7.

The aim was to max out which will put me at 441 but my crs scores just moved from 432 to 435. *sigh.. i don't know what to do.

Or rather i know EOR should be the next step for Speaking and Writing.. but i just want someone to tell me all will be fine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Mummychichi post=72848507]Wow!! shocked shocked shocked

BC or MOD?

Nigeria or abroad?

Sorry what is BC or MOD? I took the exam in Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2018
pepe1:

What a wow!

Kindly give a bit more details on how to use FANBOYS.

kindly refer to E2 Language videos by Jay for writing structure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Enitan007:
What kind of score is this one now? Infact my score is hiding its face seeing this. Anyways congratulations.

hahhaha...thank you very much...na God!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by aranymous: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
@Uchboggy, lool thank you soo much.
@ijoseda, Thanks.. i hope that day is really soon oo..
@pejuhazel, thank you, i really appreciate.
@Jasmine17, loool it is well last last.

I appreciate you guys!!

Meanwhile i'm torn between going for EOR or taking another test since its MOD

My first attempt was with BC: L8 R7 S7 W7.5
This is my second attempt.. *sigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
raphrulz:
Hoo my Gawd!!

For this score.... I hereby induct you to the ministry of professors... u are hereby appointed an assistant professor to be holding my PPR scripts for me.

I can second you to BC to be setting their IELTS English exams too... no make am too hard oo... otherwise people go come for your head o.

Hahahaa...thank you very much for the invite to this exceptional ministry!!! but i humbly decline the notion to mark scripts... before people chop my head off!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin my sister, you took the word out of my mouth.
Kai!!!
Wicket Smashing!!
Baden18, hailings brother!!

Thanks guys....I be woman like you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baden18: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
zannie:

Chineke!!!

CHINEKE BU EZE!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2018
You will be fine bro/sis as there is no retreat and no surrender in this journey.

What has happened to you is simply history and come to think of it your result is fine but didnt get you the desired scores.

As long as cash is available, i will suggest to re-register with MOD and give it another try. As they say here, it will surely end in praise.

By the way, what materials are you making use of?

aranymous:
Hello guys..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Jasmine17:

fille drôle. J'espère que votre santé va parfaitement bien maintenant?

Je m'inquiète

Je m'appelle ungarcon, Je me sens mieux maintenant. Merci Jazzy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kazeemakeem:

Good morning,

Please í Need a company to apply for job in Canada from Nigeria (means the company sending me work visa from Nigeria..am curently a banker but wish to relocate.

This is my mail if it involve sending me privatly
Kazeemakeem@yahoo.com

Hello Mr Kazeem
A Very good morning to you sir.

I understand your desire to get a job in Canada and I am sure some people might have started sending you email (because you dropped it) that they can help you get a job and so and so,.

May I advise you not to allow yourself get duped. Because they will surely dupe you.

If you are interested in going to Canada as a banker - then i believe you are learned enough to go via this express Entry that we are discusssing on this forum or PNP depending on your circumstance.

Please dont pay anyone to get a job because i smell serious desperation in your message - YOU CAN ONLY GET DUPED.

HOWEVER, If you go to Page One - https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Read the information there and you will get all the answers you need to go to Canada legally and confidently.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE SWINDLE YOU OF THE MONEY YOU HAVE.

Je m'appelle BEINGMYBROTHERSKEEPER

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cadillac15(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ramj:

Cest. Wetin una dey talk sef

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pepe1: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Baden18:

kindly refer to E2 Language videos by Jay for writing structure.

Ok thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ramj:

Thats good bro. Take good care of yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cadillac15:

Cest. Wetin una dey talk sef

grin grin grin grin grin

We are planning a coup cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ramj:

Hello Mr Kazeem
A Very good morning to you sir.

I understand your desire to get a job in Canada and I am sure some people might have started sending you email (because you dropped it) that they can help you get a job and so and so,.

May I advise you not to allow yourself get duped. Because they will surely dupe you.

If you are interested in going to Canada as a banker - then i believe you are learned enough to go via this express Entry that we are discusssing on this forum or PNP depending on your circumstance.

Please dont pay anyone to get a job because i smell serious desperation in your message - YOU CAN ONLY GET DUPED.

HOWEVER, If you go to Page One - https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Read the information there and you will get all the answers you need to go to Canada legally and confidently.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW SOMEONE SWINDLE YOU OF THE MONEY YOU HAVE.

Je m'appelle BEINGMYBROTHERSKEEPER

You have said it all. He that refuses to read and research will definitely pay the price through self experience.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nazor83: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please does anybody have idea of below inquiry. Kindly assist please.

Nazor83:
Hello All,

Please is it okay to submit passports I took about 4 months ago for issuance of COPR.
Those who have successfully submitted their passports for issuance of visa should kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
DrMrsCK:

You see? Mr. Body language...lol

Lol, it took a lot of convincing oh. I talked sha. I just didn’t expect her to buy the idea. When I don talk tire, I just carried her to this thread and left her there. Na she use her hand come find me for parlour. It’s marriage we are talking about. You need to be really really sure to make that move.

Thanks brother

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cochtrane(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
eastafro:

hey man, wanted to talk to you about that medical inadmissibility post you wrote. can you pm me?
apparently, i have sent "too many" anonymous emails sad when only i sent two . nairaland needs to upgrade angry
Alright. Will send you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by babstope05: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys, please i have a question, a friend has LLB in law 2013 and went to the UK to study master of law in oil and gas finished in 2016. He did WES and evaluated only his master of law (oil and gas) finished in 2016. His work experience with regards to express entry profile will be calculated from 2013 or 2016?

I need responses from gurus pls.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Baden18:
Sorry what is BC or MOD? I took the exam in Lagos

Madam, are you kidney me that you dont know MOD and BC

I hope you wrote IELTS sha. No bobo us

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ebony9ja(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hadamadrina:
Hello guys, am relatively new here and I am looking for a pharmacist or a guru in the platform. I have questions about PEBC. Thanx.

I might be able to help . What do you want to know ? . We ‘ve just got my wife’s ECA report from PEBC . Although I have to use a Canadian address to hasten/aid delivery .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Numerouuuno: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nazor83:
Please does anybody have idea of below inquiry. Kindly assist please.

If the said passport meets the specification demanded by IRCC, you can use it.
The specification must be adhered to, so you have to be cautious.
Read more here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Page 611. what a wow! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
2013. 2013 is the year he became qualified to practice.
babstope05:
Hi guys, please i have a question, a friend has LLB in law 2013 and went to the UK to study master of law in oil and gas finished in 2016. He did WES and evaluated only his master of law (oil and gas) finished in 2016. His work experience with regards to express entry profile will be calculated from 2013 or 2016?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
babstope05:

Thanks

Tell the friend to click on this link and read up vital information about his question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.