Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (906616 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MamaKs: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
Buhahahahahaha
Make e add am to im BB biko. No time.

My dear congrats on your PPR. I'll be joining you soon by in canny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oye84: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hallo, can anyone please confirm if he/she successfully used letter of attestaion from UNILAG in lieu of certificate as certificate is not ready for ECA evaluation with ICES or IQAS. Thank You and God Bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Newmum0615:
Why did you take that long though? I got the same ADR. Responded a few hours later. PPR 1 & half day later. Once your Additional Documents status shows 'Not Applicable', PPR will sneak in like a thief in the night. We are standing by for your announcement cheesy

oga is beefing IRCC for wasting his time grin.

congrats @howfar2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
jholarharde:
boss pls you gat a mail. thanks

Responded! Sorry for the delay ma'am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
grammy010:
Thank you for the information. So it wasn't really about misrepresentation, it was just some careless oversight from the applicant. He has a 2years and 10months working experience which was what his employer stated on the reference form but he carelessly approximated it to 3years in his questnnaire while going into the pool and that was how he arrived at the CRS that got him the ITA.

I smell something and that thing isn't nice at all. I hope there's a miracle. If not, it's either there's a refusal or a ban or even both. This is clear misrepresentation. People really need to be very careful.

I remember my friend Luffyhaki here. We spoke about his and he decided to wait it out until he was sure of 3 complete years of work experience before landing his ITA. This person above would've just waited for another 2 months to land his ITA but rather chose to do it the fast way. Like I said, I hope a miracle happens.

For me, a miracle here would be if he doesn't get a ban. Refusal is 99% certain. The remaining 1% for benefit of doubt

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
jholarharde:
oga is beefing IRCC for wasting his time grin.

congrats @howfar2

cheesy cheesy I thought so too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
freshdad:
No sir, you are wrong. My wife traveled to the US at 35 weeks on Turkish airline, same goes for Qatar and emirates as my sister and friends' wife traveled with them at 34 weeks.

We have heard you but this ship has sailed please. Next.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
grammy010:

Thank you for the information. So it wasn't really about misrepresentation, it was just some careless oversight from the applicant. He has a 2years and 10months working experience which was what his employer stated on the reference form but he carelessly approximated it to 3years in his questnnaire while going into the pool and that was how he arrived at the CRS that got him the ITA.

My dear, as harmless as you think or see, it's simply called misrepresentation.

People have gotten ban for ordinary discrepancies of 2 weeks in work experience. If you have been following this forum well, you might have read it.

Just pray and keep praying for divine intervention. God should just take control.

My people, lets try and be doing the right thing and not carelessly assume and expect the V.O to understand. While some do, others are like computer ( garbage in, garbage out).

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
mcstan18:

I smell something and that thing isn't nice at all. I hope there's a miracle. If not, it's either there's a refusal or a ban or even both. This is clear misrepresentation. People really need to be very careful.

I remember my friend Luffyhaki here. We spoke about his and he decided to wait it out until he was sure of 3 complete years of work experience before landing his ITA. This person above would've just waited for another 2 months to land his ITA but rather chose to do it the fast way. Like I said, I hope a miracle happens.

For me, a miracle here would be if he doesn't get a ban. Refusal is 99% certain. The remaining 1% for benefit of doubt

He should just be praying for worse case a refusal. Imagine what a two months wait would have avoided. Patience is a virtue indeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
mcstan18:

delay kwa! thanks you're the best wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
mcstan18:

delay kwa! thanks you're the best wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
mcstan18:

True story..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Newmum0615 sorry about your ill health. I wish you a speedy recovery. Don't worry, there's no malaria in the land the Lord has given unto thee. You have laughed last.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chydoo: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yes. It was used successfully in lieu of certificate for WES evaluation.

I think they would confirm if a convocation has been done already for the year of your graduation. They expect a certificate if convocation has been done. Not sure about this part though.

oye84:
Hallo, can anyone please confirm if he/she successfully used letter of attestaion from UNILAG in lieu of certificate as certificate is not ready for ECA evaluation with ICES or IQAS. Thank You and God Bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MsDee29: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Rude, arrogant, sensitive.. 34 years old... Chai.. Chai.
�� ... You go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oladoyinsola: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
oye84:

I used letter of attestation and I have my ECA report. Mine was WES evaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
There's one guy on this thread that's really hormonal... Or shld I say just h.orny cos I can't understand.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know how marriage certificate can be verified ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Based on the case on ground here presently, pls I need to know how to spell out correctly years of work experience when filling one's profile.

June 2013 to June 2014

and

8 June 2013 to 7 June 2014

Pls which is the correct way?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
clow:

Mehn honestly I don’t think a remark will make a difference but I am the main applicant , single,just clocked 29 in June and by November will have 5 years working experience I have a sibling in Canada with a pr status I have a bsc. I did ielts before my score was lrsw 8.5,7.5,8.0,6.5 and my cars score back then was 405.
Will this new result I have increase my score.
be positive and give it a try..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mama niyen... who oo, make i run
Hephgirl:
There's one guy on this thread that's really hormonal... Or shld I say just h.orny cos I can't understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
If your marriage certificate is genuine... dont worry yourself... otherwise!
Oyin18:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vancouver4:
Based on the case on ground here presently, pls I need to know how to spell out correctly years of work experience when filling one's profile.

June 2013 to June 2014

and

8 June 2013 to 7 June 2014

Pls which is the correct way?

Do you mean starting from the most recent? Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
A marriage certificate will be verified by the issuing body.
But why this question?
Oyin18:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Payment for more verification loading...
smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
ysteph:
A marriage certificate will be verified by the issuing body.
But why this question?

Thanks . Just a question!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
smslive2:

Lol ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bab5: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good evening everyone..great job here. Just discovered this thread today and felt you guys can help out. Please what is the procedure to get police certificate and also if one is getting it for someone else and at what price. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kemzyebony(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please and Please read Page 1, and more importantly, there's also a link there as well that describes how to search the thread.
All your questions, both these ones and the ones you haven't asked yet are on Page 1.

Newbies please read nah, please, its so frustrating reading the same questions over and over again, sigh!!!

Bab5:
Good evening everyone..great job here. Just discovered this thread today and felt you guys can help out. Please what is the procedure to get police certificate and also if one is getting it for someone else and at what price. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by casecasr: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
oye84:

Yes, I used that for my hubby without issues, evaluation report is out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dalu nna. Exactly what I told my dad today, when he complained about my regular malaria breakdowns grin
mcstan18:
Newmum0615 sorry about your ill health. I wish you a speedy recovery. Don't worry, there's no malaria in the land the Lord has given unto thee. You have laughed last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.